[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New exhaust 3.0TDI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3.0tdi.png (427KB, 786x457px) Image search: [Google]
3.0tdi.png
427KB, 786x457px
I've owned a 2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDI for a good while now, about 5 years without a failure. I love this car, but lately I've been hit with the thought about slapping a new "sport" exhaust on it. I've been looking at some videos with people mounting this stuff on their diesels, and some of it sound really brutal. I'm not looking for fart can tier sounds, but something that gives it a little deeper growl.
Problem is that I know jack shit about this, and I've been trying to look around for something that would fit my a4 without success. If anyone has some recommendations on how to make a v6 diesel sound a little better, you'd make a fellow faggot happy.
>>
>>14150685
>turbo
>diesel

>exhaust sound

Straight pipe and straight pipe only does something worthwhile to the sound. Or engineered bullshittery that's not worth the money.
A DD diesel is to be chipped and that's it.
>>
>>14150685
>VWAG TDI
Suckerrr
>>
Chop your cat's off, and get rid of your resonator, if you have one, and either get rid of your muffler, or get a free flowing one.
>>
>>14150692
Whats wrong with the masterrace diesel engine manufacturer?
>>
>>14150707
UI wouldn't get rid of the resonator. That's what keeps cars from sounding farty/tinny.
>>
>>14150721
They're restrictive as fuck, and the fatty/tinny is only really noticeable in videos on YouTube.
>>
>>14150720
Just a nebulous future about the diesel emissions really. They're great engines.
>>
>>14150834
They're noticeable to people on the sidewalk too.
>>
>>14150859
Well as far as the VW emissions so called "scandal" goes it doesnt apply to the 3.0tdi
Diesel is love, diesel is life.
>>
>>14150685
Does Miltek make anything that would fit this engine?
>>
>>14150685
Does it have a DPF?
If yes, you are in for at least a retune of your ECU in case you want to get rid of it.
The car will just go absolutely crazy if you run it without a DPF and some ECU/fake sensors to trick it into thinking it still has it.
>>
>not removing all sound deadening so you can enjoy those loud injectors and diesel clatter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.