[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for actually wanting one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: honda-fit-2016-10.jpg (120KB, 1600x997px) Image search: [Google]
honda-fit-2016-10.jpg
120KB, 1600x997px
Should I feel bad for actually wanting one of these?
>>
>>14148662
>Yes
>>
>>14148662
there are worse cars to want
and people are dicks regardless
>>
Holy fuck, did Honda just slap a CR-V front end on the Fit?
>>
Why don't you get an ep3,, a fit with none of the boring bits
>>
>>14148662
Don't make the mistake that I did. Make sure it's a manual first.
>>
>>14148704
no, but they did slap CRV onto a fit.
>>
How much better is the previous generation Fit compared to the new one? They're is literally no hype for this new model.
>>
>>14148732
>Don't make the mistake that I did. Make sure it's a manual first.
How the fuck did you not realise it was an auto.
>>
If you want a cheap new best bang for your buck commuter, that's really the best right there.
Don't get the manual though... No point when it's not a sports car. Manually shifting those 130 HP to the front wheels is absurd and honestly you'll get bored quick.
>>
>>14148704
yes.
fit 2 actually looks better.
>>
>>14148960
Well I didnt test drive it or get a title. Just handed a guy cash and he gave me a key. Pretty dope
>>
File: 1451528715198.jpg (44KB, 640x426px)
1451528715198.jpg
44KB, 640x426px
yes
>>
>>14149021
Honestly i'd rather deal with a manual than some cvt garbage, they are so damn annoying.

Driving manual is easy enough for me to not even care about whether its worth the effort/time.
>>
>>14148662
Better than a crossover
>>
>>14149021
>Recommending an automatic for him to not be bored

Are you retarded? Manual is one of the few things that makes an econobox tolerable
>>
>>14149045
"Pretty dope" you deserved it tbqh
>>
>>14149055
jesus
why did honda make something as ugly as a bug eye subaru
why cant we go back to the 90s where the civic and the integra and the CRX and the nsx were literally sex on wheels
>>
>>14149045
>buying a car without test driving it or getting a title
>>
File: civic-hatches.jpg (854KB, 2898x490px)
civic-hatches.jpg
854KB, 2898x490px
depends what you want it for?
dont think its a track car and you should be fine for a daily
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.