[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

75 monte carlo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 00l0l_3ESRJ6uQc8Y_600x450.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00l0l_3ESRJ6uQc8Y_600x450.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
I got a 75 monte Carlo I'm trying to restore, any one,of a good place to buy replacement parts for it?
>>
parts such as? fenders? or what?
>>
Looks like a nigger's wet dream
>>
>>14143646
i like the car, prob check craigslsit and ebay and youd be surprised at how much your local autoparts store can get. i live near a few local owned non chain stores and they counter guys can get almost anything you need
>>
That thing looks pretty fuckin cool. What do you need?
>>
>>14143655
he needs a fat nigger to drive it for him
>>
>>14143646
OPGI
>>
>>14143652
rims need to be about 3x bigger
>>
My Z pisses in your Carlo's intake, fuck off queer.
Go ahead and benchrace. I've owned more vehicles than you've seen years, and I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the Carlo. The interior is 90s KIA tier too.

They are what got me interested in sports coupes again, but they are a letdown in reality. And I am a Chevy fanboi. The 370z blew the Monte Carlo away in the feels dept, that's why I bought one instead.

The 370z has Jap class with muscle acceleration, and the handling characteristics you'd expect from a traditional two seat rwd coupe making 330+hp at the crank.

You fell for the meme, while people who actually like cars and driving chose any number of quicker sharp handling cars in the price range.
>>
The best place to get parts is from someone local. Post an ad on the classifieds asking.

Online, your best bet is probably Year One. They're expensive but the parts are always good and they often have 30% off sales.
>>
>>14143646
Dude dont be a faggot New engine dont use replacement parts get aftermarket cause older cars have shit horsepower
>>
>>14145016
Hey faggot r34 nismo edition beats your shit now quit trying to act like your dick is the size of an airplane
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.