[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18

File: dui-check-points.jpg (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dui-check-points.jpg
669KB, 1280x720px
Anyone ever had a DUI?

My friend just had his SECOND offense in Denver. Going to pick him up from jail in a few hours (been getting processed for like 20 hours).

How fucked is he? Seems like he could do time + a year with no license... maybe get some work permit. I can't imagine the insurance rates?!

What's the deal, /o/, you or a friend/family had DUIs?
>>
Nobody in my family but a guy I work with has had 5 DUIs and did a year in county after the last one. My suggestion is to not drink and drive.
>>
>>14142703

Hope you take your friend for a nice drive out into the middle of nowhere and give him a bullet.
>>
File: mollyfu.jpg (375KB, 1280x1760px) Image search: [Google]
mollyfu.jpg
375KB, 1280x1760px
>>14142719
After 3 I think it is a felony.

>>14142722
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed. The police pulled him over going the wrong way down a street, he blew 2.5x times the legal limit. His dad won't even pick him up from jail that's why I'm doing it. His arraignment is tomorrow, going to take him to that. But, he's going to either have a high uber bill or start to walk lots of places.
>>
One of my friends in Lamar got a DUI recently. He got super lucky, ended up with two weeks suspended license and bunch of fines, plus a breathalyzer in his car.
We basically give him lots of crap and call him an idiot every chance we get.
Tell him to invest in public transportation. Hell, Monday night a couple friends and I got retard level plastered at the Broncos game- we got a ride to the light rail station, took that to the game, then rode the light rail back, then got picked up. It's not hard to plan ahead.
>>
>Getting caught
Must have been too drunk
Nothing wrong with a roadsoda or 2
>>
File: spongebob-hm.jpg (15KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-hm.jpg
15KB, 278x182px
>>14142928
>He got super lucky, ended up with two weeks suspended license and bunch of fines, plus a breathalyzer in his car.
His first offense just had to do some rehab program, not even a breathalyzer in the car. This time don't think they will be so kind. I keep reading in Denver it is either 5 or 10 days minimum jail. I don't know if house arrest counts though. On the jail website they talk about substitutions programs - not sure how that works.

>>14143002
>Getting caught
>Must have been too drunk
>Nothing wrong with a roadsoda or 2
Blew 2.5x the legal limit. Not sure how drunk that is...
>>
>>14143035
The legal limit is a pretty good buzz. Depends on people's tolerance and such, but the legal limit is .08, so 2.5x that is .20%, which is drunk AF.
>>
>>14143111
Yeah, so he's probably going to get fucked at sentencing even if his lawyer is good.
>>
>>14142703
nope but i never go anywhere without my jug of driving wine

ive hit a few people but never been caught LOL
>>
File: bait_new.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
bait_new.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>14143445
Shitty bait desu senpai
>>
>>14142719
How is he still working in/around cars? How does he still have a license? 5 is pretty egregious unless they were spaced out enough.
>>
>Drinking and driving
>Ever

Seriously, no drink in the world could taste so good that I would risk a DUI.

Its easy, when I drive, I dont drink. No beer, not a shot. No alcohol.
>>
I drink and drive all the time, I've won one DUI case against me because I had a good lawyer, don't drive smashed anymore but I'll still drive home if I've had 5 pints
>>
>>14145438
>Seriously, no drink in the world could taste so good that I would risk a DUI.
can buy a fuckload of cab fairs for what a dui costs, but I think what happens is people are out with their friends and somehow convince themselves they aren't that bad. I donno I'm so paranoid about it I'll only have one beer if I drive and I'll just milk it early on at dinner and then have water the rest of the evening.
>>
File: 20151231_090605.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151231_090605.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Here m8 just dont let it happen again he'll be fuked
>>
No. I enjoy driving too much to ever risk a DUI.
>>
one halloween many moons ago ..
>got basically blind drunk
>friend called cab
>took too long to go out to the cab
>cab leaves
>drunk ass brain decides to ride motorcycle ~10km whatever home in the rain
>stop ad mcdonald drive through
>stash a bunch of grease food in my coat
>crash into median driving away from mcdonald.. fuck up bike, break hand etc.
>lose helmet speeding away from crash
>go wrong way up one way street trying to stay on the dl on my loud ass single thumper
>get home
>roommate is mad as fuck at me

i got fucking lucky.. didn't kill anyone.. only fucked up my hand and cost myself a few hundreds in bike repairs, didn't get caught :\

drink driving is stupid as fuck but i can relate to those who do because it happened to me.. when sober it's easy to say it's wrong and people who do it are the scum of the earth but drinking makes you make bad choices and do shitty things... i like to think i'm older and wiser now .. and so far i am..

people who text and drive make me more angry because they don't have alcohol as an excuse for their bad decision making skills.. they are just stupid
>>
My Uncle had like 5 DUIs and lost his license for 20 years back in ~1994

Then he finally got his license back in 2014 and got another DUI within the WEEK and has been banned from driving for life

he's fucking manipulative trash, has never worked a day in his life and just mooches off tax payers and my grandparents I feel like ending him he's such a waste.
>>
Idk about CO but in CA 2nd offense is a week in jail and 18 month suspension. Ask me how I know. (I don't even drink anymore let alone drink and drive)

3rd one in CA is minimum 6 months.
>>
>>14145886
I imagine people who get two DUIs are more likely to keep getting them. Separates the "whoops I fucked up" from the "I'm a drunk"

>>14145900
How bad was the week in jail?
>>
>>14145907
>How bad was the week in jail?
16 hour lock down in CA jails, so that's 16 hours of trying to sleep with the lights on and staring at a wall. The next 8 hours are spent staring at a wall and/or watching Animal Planet through a plexiglass window. If you have an IQ over 100 there's no one to talk to. It's fucking awful. I'd go schizoid if I had to be in there for 6+ months.
>>
>>14145944
What's your insurance rate now?
>>
I got a DUI and hilariously blew .25, which qualified me for an enhanced sentence. Ordered to do two days in jail, pay $1K in fines, go to some alcohol treatment, get a breathalyzer installed in my car (which I didn't do), an random drug/alcohol tests for a year (probably about once every month or three weeks or so).

It wasn't really so bad, but man did I learn my lesson. To be fair, I drove drunk before this on a somewhat frequent basis (maybe once a month or something). Totally stopped after all the hassle, so I guess their whole shebang worked.
>>
>>14146151
Oh so if you get a DUI you can't even drink and NOT drive? Like they randomly test you to see if you've had a drink at all? Interesting.
>>
>>14146162
Exactly. But not all people get that. I only got it because I blew so high and was so young at the time (22). The judge in her sentence told me that she was worried about my drinking and so ordered the year of drug testing. I had to call a phone number every day where they would read off a list of colors that were being tested that day, and if my color came up, I had to go in.

In an ironic turn of events, the judge who sentenced me later got investigated by the FBI for running an Oxycodone ring and went to prison. Take that, meanie!
>>
>>14146162
Presumably they tested me for other drugs as well. They don't tell you what they test for.
>>
>>14146173
did you eventually get a hardship license or some scam so you could drive again? Or have to wait the full suspension?

It would probably do my buddy good to not drink at all. What happens if you fail? Jail?

Thanks for info - that's crazy about the judge
>>
>>14146249
Some states give hardship licenses to go to work and stuff, but mine didn't. I just drove anyways. I lived too far away from my job not to, and moving closer wasn't really an option. It was a pretty nerve-wracking 18 months for sure. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had gotten pulled over with the suspended license--I imagine nothing good. My state was pretty incompetent anyways though, and didn't actually process the suspension paperwork until like 1 year after the judge issued the order, so I wasn't all that worried about it.

What happens when you fail a drug test is based on your probation officer and the judge. It's somewhat discretionary, as I understand it. From what I hear, the first time you fail probably won't be a big deal, as they expect people to slip sometimes. After that though, probably jail, extended probation, etc.
>>
>>14146267
What's your insurance like now?
>>
>>14146276
I don't know, sorry. I always owned my cars outright (so I only ever had liability, which was all that the state requried), and I never registered or insured them under my name (even before the DUI). I always did everything under my dad or mom.

Pretty soon after the DUI I ended up moving to CA for grad school where I didn't need a car because I lived on campus, and then to NYC for work, where a car would be a waste. So I'll probably never really eat the insurance consequences.
>>
>>14146294
Ah okay so you're a middle class or upper class. My friend is too. Did a decent lawyer help you? Help with the jail time anyways?
>>
>>14146527
I'm probably lower-middle class. I didn't have a lawyer. There was no point in it because I saw absolutely no way that I was going to beat it, and the cheapest DUI lawyer is probably around $3k. Maybe I would've gotten community service or something (almost everyone in front of me in court who had their first DUI only got 100 hours of community service) if I had a lawyer. But to be honest, I'd rather just do the two days in jail. Sure, it kind of sucks, but it's less time lost overall and they let me do it on a weekend.
>>
>>14146527
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I was upper class or something with the car-owner thing. Every car I've owned cost <3.5k. I was just trying to suggest that your friend might at least defray some insurance costs by driving a random beater around and only getting liability insurance.
>>
File: IMAG0079-1024x576.jpg (247KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0079-1024x576.jpg
247KB, 1024x576px
I drive buzzed I know when not to drive so I don't get caught but I drive my scooters that we leave at my parents lakehouse smashed though. Pic I took. It's a 50cc pagsta mini chopper 4 speed manual
>>
>>14142703
A coworker was on his third
He was relying on his girlfriend for transportation to/from work
Then he found out she was pregnant with someone elses child and he gassed himself in his garage
I wouldnt expect any different from someone with a hipster beard and 'reckless' tattoo'd on his knuckles
>>
>3 DUIs
Jesus Christ, revoke their license and lock them up for a week at the 2nd one. People are pretty retarded on the road while sober. I don't need them being retarded while drunk.
>inb4 t-thats t-too harsh
Wanna avoid DUIs? Here's a neat program to avoid them.
>Option 1: After drinking, don't drive for a while.
>Option 2: Don't drink if you intend to drive in the near future.
Tah-dah.
>>
>>14142703
I had a DUI when I was 18.

The UK policy is pretty much fuk you, you will be punished!
I lost my licence, and was allowed to reapply after 4 years. Which was probably the worst thing the magistrates could have done. After 6 months I didn't miss driving anymore as I has adjusted to not having a car.
It happened around the age that we were all growing up, and becoming adults. But because I had no car, I had fuck loads of disposable cash and no responsibility to anyone. I couldn't apply for jobs outside of a bus journey (which was basically retail work and you can do that shit while drunk) so I was drunk nearly 24/7.
I needed to pass a medical test to get my license back (to make sure I wasn't an alcoholic) so when I took it 4 years after being banned I failed. But I didn't give a fuck because I had already got used to taking the bus or relying on other people for lifts by then.
The only reason I got my shit together was because I wanted to do "The Mongal Rally" and I needed my licence for that.
If I had been given a big fine, and a 6 month ban I probably would have been a productive member of society a lot sooner in life and wouldn't have lost ~5 years to being drunk.

I don't drink anymore btw, and I still feel my ban was 8x too long!
>>
Here's what the punishments should be for DUI

>first time
Month in prison. Charged with either attempted manslaughter if no one killed or manslaughter if they are

>second time
Year in prison, license revoked for life

I have zero sympathy for anyone with DUI's. Fucking scum
>>
>>14146609
Take it easy, family member. I think it's pretty hilarious that you want to send a guy to prison for attempted manslaughter if he blows a .08 but not if he blows a .07.
>>
>>14146626
DWI should involve the same scale of punishments. No tolerance for this kind of degenerate behavior.
>>
>>14146626
Gotta draw the line somewhere
>>
>>14146609
What is a guy was riding a bicycle drunk and swerved out into traffic causing an accident?

Would he go to jail?
What if the guy who had to swerve to avoid hitting him and hit another car blow a .04? Should they go to jail too?
Was that enough to impair their judgement?

Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>14146650
I don't know how you should deal with drunk bicycling near cars. I also don't know where the bac for intoxicated should be. I'm not an expert there, and that should be determined by experts. But I suppose you're going to say my opinions are worthless because I can admit that I don't know everything ever
>>
>>14143035
>Blew 2.5x the legal limit. Not sure how drunk that is...

He was shit-hammered.
>>
I thought of a system that might work to curb the number of drunk drivers.

What if we force the people who are convicted of drunk driving to put a special license plate on their car that that shows you drove drunk. Kind of like a badge of shame, a scarlet letter. It would put a lot of social pressure on the person to act more responsible in the future. And the threat of getting the plate might make people think twice before ordering another drink when they're out.

Of course you wouldn't have to keep the plate on forever. A couple years is probably reasonable, no more than 5. And naturally if you killed or injured someone because you were drunk you're still going to go to jail. That doesn't change. The plate is only for people who were lucky enough to get caught before anything bad happened.
>>
>>14146650
Sliding scale, dumbass.
>take amount blown into breathalyizer (0.079)
>divide by 0.001 (79)
>that number is base days in jail
>multiply by # of times this DUI (2nd = 79*2 = total 158 days in jail minimum)
>take number of days in jail and multiply by 10 (1580)
>this new number is the number of days for which the license is revoked after criminal leaves jail (1580 ~4 years, 4 months)
First DWI 0.058 scenario:
>0.058/0.001 = 58 days
>1st DWI = 58 days in jail
>58*10 = 580 days after jail revoked license
3rd DUI 2.5x legal limit scenario
>2.5*0.080/0.001 = 200 base days
>3rd infraction = 600 days in jail
>600*10 = 6000 days w/out license

Don't drink and drive.
>>
>>14146722

Or mark their driver's licenses so they can't buy booze.
>>
File: 20150521_231900000_iOS.jpg (105KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
20150521_231900000_iOS.jpg
105KB, 640x580px
>>14142703

A good friend of mine got a DUI a few years ago because she blew a .07 and was only 20 at the time. The lawyer she got found that the cop didn't have the reasonable suspicion to ask her to step out and take a sobriety test and it was reduced to reckless driving. She basically just got off with a suspended license.
>>
>>14142928
Shit if I lived in Lamar I'd probably spend most of my time drinking since there's nothing else to do out there
>>
>>14142928
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>14146729
That'd probably be somewhat effective but there are ways to work around that system. Keep in mind a lot of places don't card you if you look old enough.
>>
>>14146751
By law they have to card every single person who buys stuff. They don't, but they need to. This plan would work great if they mandated that.
>inb4 muh freedumbs
>>
>>14142703
I just don't drink and drive, period. It's that simple. I don't want to crash and fuck up my car. Maybe one drink at the beginning of the night, with food.
>>
>>14146758
Where I am, all the signs that say they card is that they card everyone under 40. So like, if you're clearly old enough, you don't get carded
>>
>>14146550
>>14146567
Thanks for that info. Will pass it on. Sounds like your story will be similar to how his will end up.
>>
File: taytay-eeeee.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
taytay-eeeee.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>14146582
>Jesus Christ, revoke their license and lock them up for a week at the 2nd one.
Second offense in Colorado is 10 days in jail minimum, with up to a year. If within 5 years of the previous the range is steeper.

Sounds like from this thread most people get the minimum sentence in terms of jail time. Of the two stories everyone got days not a month, let alone a year.

Licenses get revoked also, but after like 6-months to a year can apply for a red license or some shit. People also apply for hardship licenses which is I guess in order to support family or work required to drive.

Problem with longer jail sentences is a week in jail can say you are on vacation and keep a job. A month you're going to lose your job. So you take someone that is just a drunk and make them into a drunk with no job and way to pay the fines or be able to manage - much more likely to create a bigger criminal or drug addict than actually reform them.

Sounds like instead they do short sentences and then have you do a bunch of community service, drunk classes and drug tests. But stuff you can still maintain your life otherwise.
>>
>>14146751
>>14146774

Then just require everybody to be carded. Let doctors also mark DL's of people who are alcoholics.
>>
>>14146808
I've never heard of anybody ever, ever, getting the maximum sentence for a DUI. That's just there to scare you. Even getting two days like I did is unusual--almost everyone gets community service, presumably for the reasons you gave.

Six months for a first DUI (which I think is the pretty standard maximum for a first offense in most states) would be absolutely crazy.
>>
I'm glad to see that this board can come to a general consensus against drunk driving. I could never drink and drive, its just too risky and planning a way home is stupidly easy, especially with a good public transit system.

One thing I don't agree with is the whole hardship licence thing. I think if you fucked up, you need to take responsibility and accept that you can't drive for a while, and you're gonna need to find another way to make some money in the mean time.
>>
>>14146728
haha, good one mate!
Glad we have politicians and not retards like you making policy.
>>
>>14146808
>Licenses get revoked also, but after like 6-months to a year can apply for a red license or some shit. People also apply for hardship licenses which is I guess in order to support family or work required to drive.

Wish they would do this in the UK.
Losing your job because you can't commute to it anymore, and not having to be sober to drive anywhere is not the best way to get people to stop drinking.
>>
>>14146948
Step 1: don't drink
Step 2: drive
or
Step 1: drink
Step 2: don't drive
whoa that's mighty complicated m8
>>
>>14146957
Evidently
Whats your point
>>
>>14146965
If you're that dumb to get a DUI you probably shouldn't be driving
>>
>>14146966
Flawless logic pal.
I also a huge fan of your don't do drugs policy
>>
>>14146976
You honestly think we shouldn't prosecute drunks? Really?
>>
File: grover_bomb.jpg (84KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
grover_bomb.jpg
84KB, 500x577px
>mfw there are people in this thread that unironically think that the current punishments for drunk driving are too low
>>
>>14146984
No, just realise people are human and make mistakes.
>>
File: pepe-ct.jpg (13KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-ct.jpg
13KB, 250x238px
>>14147004
essentially what i've read in this thread is you can have TWO fucking DUIs and still barely serve time. i looked up my state and basically for the second one you still can get at home sentencing.

so all that really happens is they take their license for 6 months, they have to do some bullshit alcohol classes and pay moneyz. that's pretty lenient.
>>
>>14147010
>excessively drinking and actively endangering other people's lives
>a mistake
pick one
>>
>>14147004
>mfw there are people in this thread that unironically think that the current punishments for drunk driving are too high
ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 2434x1316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 2434x1316px
Duis are shitty and not worth it at all.

I know people that have gone to jail for it. Or had to be sent to responsible drinking courses.

Long story short is if your license is suspended for a long period of time then good luck getting to work or anywhere else a fair distance away. So you can lose your job which may cause you to drink again and then drive maybe on a suspended license and get caught again and then face jail time and then your whole career path is tucked all because of the drink.
>>
File: uncle-dolan-truk.jpg (67KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-dolan-truk.jpg
67KB, 500x434px
>>14147022
>prosecuting a victimless crime
unless someone gets hurt, it should just be a ticket and you come get your car. if you hurt someone then you charge for that crime specifically
>>
>>14147032
>victimless
dude what
>>
>>14147032
Lol wat.

So let them keep doing it over and over until they're such a wreck that all they do is drive drunk until they do end up killing someone.

Prevention is the key to saving lives. A slap on the wrist is no deterrent for the rock brain morons out there.
>>
>>14147032
>going 50 in residential area through residential streets
>it's ok, officer it's a victimless crime no one got hurt so I'm absolved of all responsibility
>>
>>14147032
I'm not sure about that.
I'm all for breathalyzers in cars and having restricted driving hours to allow you to commute to and from work.
Because it might have just be a one time thing, maybe after a night out or something.
Repeating offenders are different though.
>>
got my first one 2 months ago blowing .14 on a bullshit pull over
spent 2500 on a lawyer and waiting for outcome of case
looks like ill get 30 day license suspension and 4 months on restricted license
spent a night in jail and havent drank since

desu im a little lucky because i was cross faded as fuck and smoked a blunt in the car 10 minutes before getting pulled over and the cop didn't search my car and let me leave it where it was to avoid impound
>>
>>14147062
>.14
>30 day license suspension
Anyone else see what's wrong with this?
>>
>>14147070
nope, and this is in commiefornia
first offense and i'm changing my ways
no need to ruin my whole life over a stupid mistake
>>
File: 1424812167245.jpg (292KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1424812167245.jpg
292KB, 1400x1400px
>>14147041
Who got hurt in OPs friends trip home? Nobody.

>>14147047
>A slap on the wrist is no deterrent for the rock brain morons out there.
Neither is throwing them in jail.

>>14147055
grandma pls.

>>14147057
Yeah if there is an actual victim. But a lot of these there isn't. It's a victimless crime. Not big on those.
>>
>>14147078
This

Losing your job, having no where to go and no way to get anywhere is enough to drive anyone to drink.
>>
File: 1390196444215.png (79KB, 298x199px) Image search: [Google]
1390196444215.png
79KB, 298x199px
>>14147086
>people believe this
probably one of those "sovereign citizens" or something
>>
>>14147062
please end yourself
>>
>>14147089
>Option 1: Don't be a bitch
>Option 2: Be a bitch
>>
>>14147094
Let's not get carried away. But I don't think people should be hassled over shit that didn't bother someone else.
>>
File: T7WgnJt.jpg (303KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
T7WgnJt.jpg
303KB, 1919x1079px
>>14147089
>drinking because life is hard
what a faggot
>>
>>14147108
you're a manchild that has never experienced anything difficult in this world
>>
>>14147112
>waaaaah I have no money and no job and no dick
>better buy some alcohol
you're a genius too
>>
>>14147108
>drinking because you enjoy it
literally poisoning you're body
>>
>>14147112
>no one knows my pain!
16 year-old maturity level confirmed
>>
File: no lowballers.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
no lowballers.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>14147122
I actually don't drink at all lad
>>
>>14147120
nah i have a full time job and drive a 310HP BMW
>>
File: christ-chan.png (231KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan.png
231KB, 678x678px
>>14147089
>>14147108
Drinking is degenerate, Anons, no matter the reason.
>>
File: smug-antigone.jpg (62KB, 463x548px) Image search: [Google]
smug-antigone.jpg
62KB, 463x548px
>>14147150
>driving some overweight german piece of shit
>>
Gotta love all the PSA's from the NHTSA that make it seem that the biggest thread when you drive drunk is getting caught...

They'll see you, before you see them. kek.
>>
>>14146885
Pretty much this. Before my sentencing my lawyer said he was more likely to be sentenced to jail than I was for a 1st offence
>>
>>14147349
Why did he commit a crime?
>>
>>14147394
because he was black
>>
>>14147400
Hope you kept your wallet in your front pocket
>>
>>14146582
This. why is this concept so difficult to grasp?, you can get shitfaced as many times as you want, just pick a cab or a uber ride afterwards.
>>
Local cops tricked my friend into drunk driving my car.

>4 of us go out to the bar
>work in the am early so I was the DD
>leave the bar stuffed full of comped chicken wings (bar used to give DDs free food if your drunks got plastered)
>get pulled over right after pulling out
>cop demands I do a field sobriety test
>his partner walks over to my car and asks my CLEARLY intoxicated friends if they can move it. while cop 1 does the test.
>idiot is so plastered and does it.
>I pass the field sobriety as they are arresting my friend.
>Cops take him away.

It got thrown out in court, but he still spent the night in jail.
>>
>>14145885
no replys because everyone fucking texts and drives.. fucking hippocrates
>>
>>14149351
too long I'm not reading that shit

if it is about texts: yeah, texting and driving is degenerate and I remember reading something that it is as bad as driving drunk.
>>
>>14142703
My friend's father had one, but he got off lightly with no jail time. He could only drive to work and back along with a breathalyzer in the car. He never followed the rules and just traded cars with my friend for a few months
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.