[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just left a note under windscreen wiper on a car that i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

just left a note under windscreen wiper on a car that i want to buy with my number
is that creepy? how would you react?
for my defense it's a pretty rare car and no one is selling it around me

note was (in different language tho)
"Hello, I allowed myself to left a note to express my will of buying this little citroen. If you'll be willing to sell this car, please call this number xxx-xxx-xxx
Anon"
didn't get a call :^)
>>
not really creepy, but I guess the person didn't want to sell his car
>>
From the owner's perspective it's irritating. Growing up my dad had a 73 Dodge Challenger and people were always leaving notes and knocking on our door asking if he was interested in selling it. Needless to say it was annoying. I imagine it still happens, I just don't live there anymore.
>>
>>14133464
What the fuck, that's a thing?
>>
People have done that, rare but not creepy.
>>
File: 2937598_1_Karte1.jpg (99KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
2937598_1_Karte1.jpg
99KB, 1024x681px
>>14133491
That shit's ridiculously rampart here. Though not by private persons who say they have interest.

I wouldn't be bothered by a handwritten note, but these things? It's annoying as all fuck.
>>
People do it all the time. Who care. The worst response you can usually get is no response. I did it with a Lightning F150 before I got my cuckstang but the guy said he wanted 22k for it with 80k miles. Couldn't do it.
>>
>>14133503
Getting those means your car is too old.
>>
>>14133503
I don't mean advertising shit on wipers, those are common everywhere, I mean leaving money on the windshield as incentive for someone to contact you.
That's so weird to me, if I found a bank note on my wipers I would think the guy that left it there thought I was poor.
>>
>>14133512
Too old for what? What's my E39 M5 too old for?
>>
>>14133520
I think that's only a make-believe picture. Nobody can be stupid enough to put money there as an incentive. Fuck, you wouldn't even know when the owner of the car came back, so the money could be long gone.
>>
>>14133464
I'd frown at it and toss it away, but wouldn't get out of the car with the keys in to remove it.
My mother's had someone leave a note on her car to try and steal it before, so I'm kinda wary of that sort of thing.

If I were actually considering selling the car, they'd probably get a call to see if they could save me a few quid sticking it on autotrader. But my current car's still being paid off, and it's as common as you can get.
>>
>>14133529
Yeah, you're right, I misunderstood the OP.

>>14133464
Also it's not creepy at all, OP, he probably had no interest in selling.
>>
>>14133547
good to hear that wasn't creepy, I just felt like an autist doing that in public

car was Citroen AX prolly worth equivelent of under $600
>>
>>14133522
You have a semi desirable aging car.
It's at the age where the ownership changes demographic.
They want you to come and trade in that car to get a newer one.
They want your car on their lot to attract customers, and they're hoping you're a fat cock.
>>
>>14133491
Yeah, and not only with cars too. My grandpa apparently liked this one house (that wasn't even for sale) so he knocked on their door and asked if they'd sell it to him. They said yes lol.
>>
FUCKING TURKS DO THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME HERE IN GERMANY.

If you drive a old BMW oder Mercedes you will get like 50 of this little plastic cards. Good damn I wish we could deport them back.
>>
File: 1415928040487 - Copy.png (37KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1415928040487 - Copy.png
37KB, 249x230px
Somebody left a note written on fucking duct tape on my dads tercel.

Fucking.

Duct tape.
>>
I once left a note on a gate of someone's front lawn, because the fucker had a 1st gen Honda City just sitting there for like 5 years. That faggot never called me. I honestly want to kill him, or at least beat him up. He fucking ruined that car just because he didn't want to sell it out of stubbornness. Keep in mind, this is Eastern Europe, so that poor Honda was already rusted to hell, but I still wanted to save it.
>>
I hope this never happens to me, most BMW owners here are middle eastern
>>
File: 0239[2].jpg (28KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
0239[2].jpg
28KB, 300x245px
>People attempt to coax you into considering selling your car you've expressed no interest in selling
>Offer you less than market value
>>
My friend has a drift cresida, a AWD talon, and a 3rd gen celica on his drive way.

he gets an average of a note a month of folks asking to buy anyone of the cars
>>
>>14133564
are you french ? there is a few rotting cars here in saint brieuc, left a note on a few of them but they hadn't even picked up
>>
>>14133464
I saw a 72 Datsun 510 in a parking lot and left a note like that. I got a call a few weeks later and went to check it out, but the guy wanted $9k. I politely told him he was crazy.
>>
>>14133503
I would literally write a letter to each and every one of those telling them to fuck off and kill themselves.
>>
>>14134239
So you'd waste a lot of time on people who won't give a single fuck?
>>
>>14134253
Oh, wait...sounds exactly like posting here. Well, fuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.