[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be able again to comfortably having your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dog-with-arm-out-of-car.jpg (65KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
dog-with-arm-out-of-car.jpg
65KB, 500x321px
>tfw you will never be able again to comfortably having your arm out of the window without dislocating it

>tfw you will never feel the airstream through your arm hair again

>tfw you have to switch on interior light to read something inside the car at 4pm
>>
>>14128954
>>tfw you have to switch on interior light to read something inside the car at 4pm
I keked at this one. HHRs have the worst fucking sightlines out ever, even worse than the 5th gen Camaro IMO. You can't even see the light in front of you without ducking down FFS.
>>
>>14128959
>HHR
holy fuck, someone actually bought one of these?
>>
>>14128954
>not restoring old cars and driving them instead
>>
>>14129574
>implying everyone has time and money to constantly fix something
>implying it is a good idea to buy an old car when you have insufficient knowledge about car anatomy
>>
>>14128954
>manlet problems

kek @ ur life faggot
>>
>>14129693
To be able to have your arm out of the window in a modern car would mean that you'd have to be such a monstrous non-manlet that you'd need an extra glass dome mounted on top of your roof for your head.
>>
>>14129693
Rude, go back to /b/
>>
>>14129693
>wears tilted head on shoulders
>>
>>14129709
I don't have that problem with le angry ute, and I'm 6'0
>>
File: sketch-1450396423948.jpg (254KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1450396423948.jpg
254KB, 1080x1776px
It's a good time
>>
>>14129734
utes don't have the same slim windows like other cars.
try that in a camaro.

also,

>implying 6'0 isn't still manlet as fuck
>>
>>14128954
meh.
>>
>>14129788
>not respecting pedestrian safety
>>
>>14129688
>constantly fix everything
You fix something once and it stays good, I don't see what's so hard about this.
>>
i have a ford ranger work truck as my daily i hang my arm out the window whenever i can, i wish i had a steering wheel knob tho...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.