[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAST GROCERY GETTER GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>6.0 liter v8
>400 hp
whats your excuse faggot?
>>
File: e63amg-wagon-03b.jpg (287KB, 1600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
e63amg-wagon-03b.jpg
287KB, 1600x1045px
>>14124382
I think the real question, is what are you compensating for with such a tall vehicle?
>>
>>14124394

Why are you so obsessed with other people's dicks?
>>
File: 1450312364441.jpg (18KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1450312364441.jpg
18KB, 403x403px
>>14124394
>thinks car height matters in a grocery getter
>posts le german engineering
>>
>>14124414
What's the point of 400+ HP if your center of gravity is so tall?

If you're never going to get above 60 then power is damn near irrelevant...

... Unless you're pulling 80,000#
>>
Ha-ha fat Americans always so hungry they need to get to the store as fast as they can.
>>
>>14124426
are you honestly implying that the tbss has too high of a center of gravity to go over 60mph? you cant really be this retarded are you

>>14124433
>wanting to go to the store slowly
thats nice yurop
>>
>>14124382
I've driven one. It honestly doesn't feel fast that for 400hp, especially off the line.
>>
>>14124480
its p close to 5000lbs lol. that aside it still feels fairly fast.
>>
>>14124382
>tfw no cammed straight piped tbss
>tfw no 10mpg feels
>>
>>14124426
>he doesn't know the TBSS suspension was developed on the Nurburgring
>he thinks it automatically can't handle because it's an SUV
Pleb, go.

>>14124493
Torque doesn't peak until 4krpm in the SS, it just doesn't feel that strong down low because all the weight. I mean it's basically as fast a New Edge GT stock for stock and they only have 260hp. I think a 5.9 GC felt stronger off the line than the TBSS, obviously once the SS hits it's stride at 4krpm it would be over for the GC though.
>>
>>14124598
>>he doesn't know the TBSS suspension was developed on the Nurburgring
>>he thinks it automatically can't handle because it's an SUV
>Pleb, go.

>tfw you found the only other sane minded person on /o/

> mean it's basically as fast a New Edge GT stock for stock and they only have 260hp
im ok with that desu. it weighs like 2x more lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.