[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people take laptimes on this glorified gokart track seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 285x177px
>people take laptimes on this glorified gokart track seriously
>>
>>14123167
Anything will work for shitposting.
>>
>his favorite shitbarge can't turn so he declares race circuits glorified go-kart tracks
>>
File: Awesome Face.png (29KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Face.png
29KB, 336x336px
>>14123167
Here's a question, timestamp of you being on that track, thus backing up your random unprovoked criticism, or GTFO :D
>>
It looks like a pretty fun circuit. Down under we have the phillip island circuit that's amazing to drive. Several points you're at an apex that makes it look like you're about to drive off into the ocean. Im shit at the hairpin though, i keep turning too early
>>
>>14123602
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>14124050
Why do people post this when someone makes a legitimate point?
Like you're mad about it?
So you're promoting a terrible site?
I don't get it
>>
>>14124064
>here's a question
>doesn't ask a question

because it was a dumb fucking post that's why
>>
>>14123167
>people shitpost
OP if you're that buttflustered about shitposters' meme images I suggest trying another forum. Tsukuba does favor shorter wheelbase handling focused cars, yes, but I don't see a problem.
>>
>>14124029
Mate, fuck and track in Straya that isn't Mount Panorama. Honestly, nothing in this great land comes close.

Drove around in Christmas Eve with the brothers in the car, the one who likes cars was like "fuck, I never knew it was this good!"
The one who doesn't like cars was like "fuck this is so cool!"

So yeah, a bunch of autists agree that Mount Panorama is the greatest circuit in Australia.
>>
>>14123602
>>14124064
>GTFO :D
>implying you don't have a Reddit tab open
>>
>>14123167
>OP is butthurt whatever amerishit camaro/mustang is slower than a civic around tsukuba

KEK!
>>
>gokart track
it was created as a time attack track for modified cars =))
>>
>>14124029
>It looks like a pretty fun circuit
REALLY.

No esses.
No decreasing radius turns.
No increasing radius turns.
No dual-apex corners.
No significant elevation changes (under 20 feet TOTAL).
Less than 2 miles total length.

Just a sweeper and a few hairpins. If you're on a bike, you get to do ONE chicane, oooh.

This track makes Willow Springs look like the fucking burgerkingring. After 15 minutes driving it, you could do it in your sleep.

Is this seriously the track that trolls are always posting lap times from?
>>
>>14125449
>why is this 1.2 km track not as complex as the nurburgring!!

really now
>>
>>14123167
Better than the nurburgring.
>>
>>14125472
There are plenty of short tracks that have highly technical corners. I'm not asking for for the nurburgring, but could it at least match the difficulty of, i dunno, half of Leguna Seca?

This thing was just laid out lazily and built to be easy.
>>
>>14125524
you have to understand that tsukuba is like in the middle of an industrial area or something

it was meant to be compact
>>
>>14125487
Why becuase it has less variables
and less to stress the car on?

A good car either go fast, or turn well
Tsukuba only tests for the latter
A great car can do both, and the nurburging tests both.
>>
>>14125547
>tsukuba is only a test for the latter

except it isnt

also

>nurburgring
>turns

the slowest turn is like 80- 100 km/h
>>
>>14125530
They managed to fit in 3, count 'em, 3 hairpins.

Couldn't make one of them decreasing/increasing radius?
Couldn't put some more wiggles in one of those straightaways?

>>14125547
>A good car either go fast, or turn well
>Tsukuba only tests for the latter

It doesn't even do that... it tests how well it turns on a couple of specific corners. There's no variety.
>>
ITT: mad the camaro is slower than the old civic
>>
It's true. Shorter wheelbase cars exceed in smaller loopy track like this one. That's why bunch of faggots like this track. They feel good about their 2100 pound rattling shitbox
>>
>>14125547
Nurburgring is a better tuning tool, Tsukuba is a better measuring tool.
>>
>>14125449
Even if it's just in a video game, I recommend driving it. It is actually a pretty nice layout.
>>
>>14125524
Aside from the corkscrew how is lenguna more technical? It's a faster track because wider/ more straights but mile to mile it's simpler.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.