[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Tell me about this car.
>>
>This is a white car
>>
>>14117421
It's a very cheap economy car.
>>
>>14117421
It's an obstacle for other drivers when you put it on the highway
>>
m-mitsubishi?
>>
>>14117482
bingo.

also, don't plan on taking it for longer drives. It's best for city driving or short-range commutes.

Honestly, as with all Mitsubishis, there are better cars that cost just a little more, and if you're willing to look at used cars, there are much better options for a significantly lower price.

It is one of the most colorful cars on the market today. The colors are very bright and peppy, not dark and restrained like many others.
>>
>>14117421
It's for poor normies
>>
>>14117421
If you live in Europe buy a Dacia Sandero, if you live in the US save up a bit more and buy a Honda Fit.

I suppose it's not a bad car because there isn't such a thing as a bad car anymore but there are better options out there. So unless you get a hell of a deal at your local Mitsubishi dealer I don't see why you should buy it.
>>
>>14117779
>isn't such a thing as a bad car anymore

oh yes there is, they just aren't really sold much in western markets.

An Australian will tell you how bad Great Wall cars are for example.
>>
>>14117792
Yeah I don't have much experience with Chinese cars to be honest. But even Lada has become a lot better recently.
>>
>>14117421
>40MPG
>2.45l VR4
>9-seater
>holds the nurburgring lap record for a fwd production car
>can ford up to a depth of 600
>all components have a design live of 20
years
>interior designed by Tom Ford
>>
>>14117833

Our Kia Sportage and Kia Sorento have been electrical nightmares from day 1
>>
>>14117421

I've driven one, it's ok. It does what its advertised to do which is for city driving. Great MPG and really easy to find a parking spot in the city.
>>
>>14117717
>as with all Mitsubishis
Uh, no.
>>
>>14118085
The two exceptions I would say (in their current lineup, to be clear) are the Outlander and the Lancer Evo.

In the used market, you have Mitsubishi's other stuff like the Montero/Pajero and their old Eclipse and 3000GT.
>>
>>14117421
Numerous journalistic sources have called it the worst car currently on the market. Even for bargain bin A-B transport, you can still do better. /o/ went through a brief phase of thinking it was the second coming of the Geo Metro, but that fizzled out very quickly.
>>
>>14117421
Terrible. A poor successor to the CE series Mirage and the Colt.

Girls and normies who don't give a shit about cars buy them.
>>
File: impala.jpg (147KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
impala.jpg
147KB, 1200x799px
>>14117421
Its not as good as the new Impala.
>>
>>14118457
SHILL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.