[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

License Plate!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: 846s224.jpg (50KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
846s224.jpg
50KB, 464x348px
so your car got stolen, you call 911 to report and the lady asked for the license plate #s.

be honest, how many of you would remember off your head?
>>
>not having an insurance card with the info in your wallet, an in-phone insurance app, and a copy of your insurance at home
>>
>>14114987
i would.
>stolen 240
its probably in pieces by the time they find it
>>
I have a vanity plate so it'll be easy but if you drive your car often, how would you not know your plate number? I stare at my car often though
>>
>>14114987
My insurance, the dmv, my cellphone pictures, and my toll pass would all know.
>>
>>14115004
Yo apex is a bone stock 92 s13 coupe with 150k original with the usual "no problems yadda yadda" for 3500$ a decent deal? Talked him down to 3200 but won't go any lower
>>
Mine's the 3 digit internal model designation for the car. Fairly certain I'll remember it.
>>
You mean there are countries where the REGISTRATION plate number isn't printed on the REGISTRATION papers?
>>
fuck if i know, i don't really care.

I have full coverage on my disposable newish DD

I know it on my classics though
>>
>>14114987
I can remember the license plate numbers of all the cars my family (Including grandpa's Toyota) drive, as well as the the two license plates (we moved) of our long gone '01 Olds Silhouette and the old plate from my dad's Mazda 6 that he still has. I must admit I forgot the plate from my grandpa's Grand Am and my dad's Grand Am, but it's been so long now.

I have a small collection of plates that I am in the process of taking off my walls right now.

>inb4 autistic

Just because I like strings of numbers and letters doesn't mean I have autism. Fuck, you tell people you like trains, planes, guns, roockets, and have a collection of license plates and they fucking think you're autistic.
>>
>>14114987
I know the prior and current plate on my DD
know the expired previous owners plate on my old DD thats in my back yard
know the plate on my project
as well as my parents plates.

its ez
>>
>>14114987
they would tell me to go into the nearest precinct and make a complaint as its not a emergency

i know because i had the plate on my motorcycle fall off once
>>
>>14115075
we got a thread m8 if you wanna ask there
>>14112851
doesnt sound too bad honestly, go test drive it.
>>
>>14115081
>REGISTRATION papers
the papers you keep in your car to present to an officer as proof of REGISTRATION?
>>
>>14115087
>Just because I like strings of numbers and letters doesn't mean I have autism
.....uh huh.....
>>
I'm gonna put this on my Veloster.
>>
ii'l be honest here. the first 12 cars i had, i have trouble remembering.
the only ones i DO remember was the Audi 100,100 Avant, Toyota starlet Dx, and the two ones i have now which is the golf MK3 and the Mercedes e320
>>
I live downtown and have to frequently pay for parking. I memorized my license plate ages ago
>>
>>14114987
I can remember the plates for every car I've ever owned.

>FH4140
>FJ9788
>CG5412
>86APEX
>>
>>14115087
>Just because I like strings of numbers and letters

Reminds me of some weird as fuck nerd co-worker I had when I worked tech support. Dude spent like 2 weeks reciting as much of Pi as he could. Like, he'd just be sitting in the break room rambling that shit off.
>>
>>14115408
Nigga about to get hacked
>>
>>14115079
1BMW335
>>
>>14115423
I've actually never understood why people get so autistic over license plates. There's literally nothing you can find out about me from my plates... at least, if you were determined enough to figure things out there would be easier ways to do it.
>>
>>14115091
>He lives in a shit country where the cops don't have access to 4G with cameras on the dash that automatically bring up all registration details

The proof of registration is the fucking number plates, pleb. If the cops can't see if they're legit, tough titties.
>>
I don't, but I have my vehicle registration certificate on me.
And I have pictures.
>>
>>14115441
It's too late, Iv already corrupted your database and flooded your fuel pump. You are dead next time you try to turn your car on.
>>
>>14115429

Internal designation, not the model name.

>991
>Average citizen probably thinks I misspelled 911
>>
I can remember mine like its nothing, aswell as my mothers old Saab she had for 14 years

Dads car, my previous old Volvo and my mototcycle/mopeds; not a chance
>>
scmblb

scumblebee.

easy to remember
>>
LGP-520 - BMW 730i
FAL-372 - Volvo 740
MKC-228 - Chrysler LeBaron GTC Turbo II
UYY - 987 - Chrysler 300C
>>
I want to get a vanity plate that says Ayy Lmao
But ill probably regret it in a year or 2 when 12 year olds start using it, and ill get bugged to death from them for it.
>>
>>14115441
in Norway anyone can figure out who the owner of a car is just by knowing the license plate number
>>
>>14115885

12 year olds are the only ones that say it now...
>>
in my country plate numbers follow a logical pattern and are very easy to remember
>>
>>14115945
>I want to get a vanity plate that says Ayy Lmao
m'ao
>>
>>14114987
I can remember every license plate on my cars.
>>
>>14115091
>not keeping them in your wallet
Why
>>
>>14114987
>not remembering your car plate
tyrone give the car back.
>>
>>14115625
>300C
nigger
>>
>>14114987
i remember mine cause it reads off the plate as an asian person saying "TOO AWFUL"
>>
>Not being able to remember a six character plate number.

Plate numbers should be one of the things you should be able to rattle off with out thinking.
>>
>>14114987
CQQ121
COOL21
>>
I still remember the license plate to my mothers '94 explorer she bought new when I was 10 years old
>>
>>14114987
I would. I've had the same plate since '97, just transferred from car to car.
>>
>>14118837
we moved out of state 2 years later and she got new tags

C14-9FM
>>
I have the plate "LOL HAX"
>>
Have 4 sequential ones, so the one that's missing

But yes I do know it, just 4 letters and 2 numbers
>>
File: u_idiot.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
u_idiot.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>14118859
>>
Had the same plate for the past three cars. I could remember it in my sleep.
>>
>>14115122
Accurate. Why did you buy such a terrible car for so much money?
>>
I think I'd be okay
>>
Easy. I remember nearly every plate on the cars previously owned by my family and friends.

This is my favorite website, haha.
http://olavsplates.com/norway_highest.html
>>
>>14114987
My license plate is my last name so I would remember
>>
I wouldnt, but why should I? It's their system, they should be able to find it. And realistically I'd call the insurance company before the police.
>>
>>14119037
>Eagle Talon

nah they'd steal it because they think it's the AWD version.
>>
>>14119065
why would they only think it was?
>>
>car is an ancient Mercedes diesel

I'd just tell them to look for the yellow tank that lawnmowers are overtaking.
>>
>>14117258
those are all nigger cars, man
>>
>>14114987
u trynna get my license plate number
>>
>>14114987
I wouldn't remember it off my head but I do have it memoed in my phone.
>>
>>14114987
I know the plate of my truck which isn't being driven as of this summer. I do not know the plate of my current dd.
>>
>A silver Cobalt with illegal window tint and gay as fuck wheels

Everyone around here drives a truck. They'll find it.
>>
>>14114987
Don't most people somehow remember they're own plates? I remember the plates for all my cars and so do people I know. Also the last two were named like boards on here (ADV and FIT) so those were easy to remember.
>>
5/6 plate numbers the one I don't remember have not had plates for 3 years. Which was when I bought it, will be plates on when summer comes though. Also remember some of the old ones I have had earlier.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.