[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyota

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 21411450001_large.jpg (44KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
21411450001_large.jpg
44KB, 575x383px
Hello guys,

I am from Europe. My parents are switching to a station wagon BMW around March and they will give me our old Sedan , the Toyota Corolla XLI from year 1997 . They said they will repair everything on it ( we put on a new injection for fuel three days ago on it ) and now everything is fine . What do you suggest me to change in this car. It is a manual petrol. I was thinking about changing the radio and get it a nice touchscreen with bluetooth on it and also change the speakers and the seats ( because I don't like th eoriginal ones ) .Any other ideas ?
>>
I don't know...

...maybe bracing your ass for a massively boring car.
But it will probably never let you down and probably even outlive you (once it passed the 5th hand and becomes an eternal taxi in Africa)
>>
>>14107929
That sounds fun . The same car fell from a cliff back in 2000 and it was repaired back to normal and it works fine by the way
>>
not worth to put new seats in it. buy new speakers and give it a really thorough wash outside and clean up the interior too
>>
>>14107949
what about a new radio too ?
>>
>>14107973
oh yeah, I meant speakers as in new radio as well. why don't you like the seats? cause if they are damaged then I guess you should replace but if theyre just uncomfortable just get one of those foam pads that you use to sit on in dining rooms and bam
>>
>>14107909
>Corollaspam
>>
>>14107993
I'll try the foam pads first , it's a really nice car tho. I'm really excited and can't wait to start driving it when March comes.
>>
>>14108014
yeah, im sure some local auto parts store should have some kind of seat pad thing, congrats on the car anyway m8
>>
>>14107909
DO NOT DO THIS
RACE PREP IT

Strip out the bullshit
Carbon fiber hood
Tune the engine
Do it man
>>
>>14108045
And let the viperwave blast the hood.
>>
>>14108045
>making your DAILY DRIVER purposely uncomfortable for some improved driving dynamics
it's a fucking corolla, not a bmw or miata
>>
>>14108065
No way he would be serious.

OP, get a load of this happy looking piece of jap tech. Enjoy that rolling boredom as long as you can, no way we'll see similarly simple looking and reliably working new cars in future.
>>
>changing the radio and get it a nice touchscreen with bluetooth on it

> nice touchscreen

It will not be nice; it will look hideous because it won't match anything else on the car.
>>
>>14108065

your DD should also be your race car.
Fuck you and everything you stand for.
>>14108188
Also this
Do not fucking dare put any bullshit modern touchscreen rear view camera blue tooth whatever fucking bullshit in that car
>>
File: _20151222_151336.jpg (58KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
_20151222_151336.jpg
58KB, 720x459px
>>14107929
Why do people think they are boring
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.