[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runaway Diesel Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: explosion[1].jpg (68KB, 697x359px) Image search: [Google]
explosion[1].jpg
68KB, 697x359px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRG_T580Heo

Jesus Christ how horrifying!
>>
... turn the fuckin vehicle off??
>owning a diesel
lol
>>
>>14106658
have to cut off oxygen to get them to stop
>>
File: muhv6andcroat.jpg (18KB, 612x229px) Image search: [Google]
muhv6andcroat.jpg
18KB, 612x229px
>>14106658
kek you are an idiot
>>
File: 1450290611476.jpg (527KB, 2250x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1450290611476.jpg
527KB, 2250x2167px
>>14106675
it was a joke
>>
>>14106575
>that ending
>lol'd but good
>>
>>14106658
You sure sound real retarded right about now.
>>
when i went to school for diesel an older dumptruck ran away when i was standing right by it
all we did was adjust the clutch pedal then the kid who owed it started it up and was going to pull it out of the shop
he was letting it idle for a bit before he pulled it outside and the teacher was telling us about something while we were standing by it so i was paying no attention to the truck. then i heard a big rev and we looked at him and thought he was messing around then it started to run away. it smoked out the shop pretty much right away but somehow a kid covered the intake before the engine died
not sure what caused it to happen or if it got fixed since i graduated weeks later
>>
>>14106702
>Manual
>Covering the intake
Or you just drop the clutch in the highest gear.
>>
>>14106684
"I was only pretending, etc"
>>
>>14106718
and risk loosing your legs?
>>
that's what you get for driving a turbodiesel

naturally aspirated diesel master race
>>
>>14106718
the kid sitting inside could have done that but he was freaking out so another kid near the engine bay covered the intake
we tried to see if the shop cameras got the footage but the school wouldnt let us see it or get the footage due to school policies
>>
>>14106776
Probably worried you'd find the hidden toilet cameras.

>>14106765
This happens to diesels no matter what induction they use.

The trick is to not drive old, worn out heaps of shit that burn oil
Or GM products
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.