[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top fucking KEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: landscape_nrm_1425407302-371261.jpg (78KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape_nrm_1425407302-371261.jpg
78KB, 980x490px
How can ferrari even compete?
>>
>>14103426
They can't. You're 100% right.

>Cheaper than a la ferrari
>Nearly as fast
>Better 0-60 performance than a GTR
>Fucking mind blowing looks (seriously, these looks are amazing, how can you not like how aggressive the sv looks?)

I know it's not the fastest thing out there, but it looks absolutely phenomenal and is not lacking in performance.

Your regular user is never going to even get close to using 100% of it's power and that's where it shines. For the streets, lambos just shit all over ferrari in terms of looks.
>>
>>14103426
Ferrari is a poor man's lambo.

La ferrari does not count since it's in a different weight class (and looks like trash).

I really hope lambo goes all out and makes something to compete with the 918 spyder, p1 and la ferrari.

It would be amazing.
>>
>>14103426
>>14103440
Damn, looks like Ferrari just lost two customers, going to be tough for them from here on out
>>
That's my wallpaper right now....shame i'll never own one.

The SV aventador looks so cool.
>>
>>14103449
Actually ferrari does quite a lot of shit to piss off their fanbase.

They were too scared to get the la ferrari in a race on topgear, the whole broken start button costing 20 grand thing.....

They literally sell units because of people buying it just because it's a ferrari when there's far better cars out there for the money.

If you want an exotic, get a lambo like OP says, they're cooler.
If you want something to tune, get a GTR.
If you want a hypercar, get a koneseggggggggggggg

There's so much cooler shit out there and ferrari is one of the most ass-holiest companies.
>>
>>14103468
Nothing you posted is of any consequence to Ferrari customers
>>
>>14103521
Them having broken start buttons and having to pay without warranty covering it did not affect them?
>>
>>14103468
don't forget how the la ferrari got sold before it was even made public, giving people no chance of getting one even if they had the money.

the cars went to non ferrari fans and it was a slap in the face for loyal customers.
>>
>>14103557
Nah, they've got stax on stax on stax.

For them, it's at worst nothing at all and at best a chance to brag.
>>
>>14103579
i mean it's no issue, but its pretty shitty.

i saw a few youtubes with owners getting fucking buttmad they had to pay 20k for a new button.

if that kind of shit happens often, next time they buy a car, they might switch to another brand.

they make good cars, but fuck their relations are terrible.

and yes, lambos look better (but i don't like either, i prefer a 1.1 from konegseggggg)
>>
>>14103579
Nah, I know a super rich former finance executive who has sworn off Italian cars for being unreliable. It's true that the money doesn't mean anything to him, but it sucks to get cucked by a company charging you extreme rates for parts and service on something they built poorly in the first place.
>>
>>14103426
>FCA
>VAG
both are ugly trash
>>
>>14103448
Sesto or Veneno?
>>
>>14103579
Having all the money in the world doesn't matter when you can't start your motherfucking car and then the cunt company refuses to fix it under warranty.

Personally, i'm extremely happy ferrari are pulling this shit.
The sooner those pathetic faggots go out of the business, the better.
Nothing but unreliable, poorly built pieces of slow, expensive trash sold to morons for a total cost of $20k with a $180k badge, kept going due to hilarious snobbery, reviewer modified cars and lying track times.

There's a very good reason they never let the laferrari go against the 918 and P1, it's because even if it managed to get around a track without catching fire it would've been humiliated.
>>
lmao these fucking rich people wasting resources a poor bitter cunt like me should have instead
should get something reliable and practical like a camry or maybe a used lexus if they want a bit more luxury.
so dumb. bet they can't even drive or tune that's why they get a ferrari instead of a built evo.
feel so sorry for them i'm sure i'm much better off
>>
>>14103669
those are bragging rights cars that aren't really built for anything besides good looks and a high pricetag
>>
Cant
lambo a best

>tfw no lambo v10
>>
>>14103440
Looks is what 8/10 richfags consider and most of them aren't car enthusiasts. So Lamborghini is their best bet.
>>
>>14103669
Veneno is just a body-kit on an Aventador's chassis which uses the same engine as of the Aventador.
>>
>>14103562
So the customers weren't shown the model before it was shown to the public?
>>
>>14103968
pretty much.
would you need explaining that the la ferrari successor in a decade's time will be pretty good and you should buy one?
>>
>>14103761
Or they could buy something with actual quality, like an R8, Huracan/Aventador, SLS, MP4-12C, etc. Or if they have real money (not hood rich), koenigsegg/pagani.

But no, because ferrari sell a badge first and a shit car second, every moron out to impress people go for bright red one.
>>
By building cars of actual prestige and substance instead of gaudy overpowered, badly handling preteen fap material. Ever heard of legendary Lamborghini racing victories? :^)
>>
>>14104176
they won the "making Enzo Ferrari butthurt"

thats better
>>
>>14104170
>>14104176
modern lambos and ferraris are both extremely fucking good and have a cunts hair of difference between them

stop posting like you are well versed in this shit and have any experience in these cars
>>
>>14104186
>Modern ferraris
>Good
Except for how i don't need to have any experience in the same way that i don't need to have owned a fucking modern dodge to know they're trash.

You hear of NOTHING but ridiculous quality issues with ferrari combined with massive bills due to them having a warranty so absolutely pathetic you might as well just piss all over all the documents the minute you walk out of the dealership.

They're also an absolute scum company that sends fucking cease and desist letters to people who modify their private property, refuse to give cars for review unless they specifically set them up for the track, ban their car owners from letting reviewers use their private cars and because of both of these combined, it's impossible to match ANY of ferraris claimed lap times in a car you can buy.

>hurr you can't afford stop whining blah blah
You have no idea what i can and cannot afford, there are people on /o/ right now with ferrari 360 money dropped in their fucking engines, people with gallardos, in-warranty V12TT mercs, etc.
I myself if i really, desperately wanted to attract retarded 19 year old bimbos could sell my shit and get a loan for a high kms F430.
>>
Nice car.
>>
>>14103448
they are supposed to releasing a hypercar next year to celebrate ferrucios birthday the centenario or something
>inb4 aventador with a bodykit
>>
>>14103426
How can VW make God Tier Veyron and meme tier lambo's at the same time?
Offering the greatest engineering achievement to the world and then offering a barely usable attention seeking money pit.
>>
>>14103426

>ITT: ferrarifags on suicide watch
>>
File: image (2).png (160KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).png
160KB, 372x351px
>>14104501
>Alphonseposting
>>
>>14103468
Ok Jeremy Clarkson
>>
File: Vortex.jpg (52KB, 400x300px)
Vortex.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>14103426
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (53KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
53KB, 470x313px
>>14103426
>>14103440
Even this vette can't compete in terms of street presence
>>
aside from some Ferraris in the 80s and 90s lambo has beat them to hell with styling
>>
I'm honestly worried what Ferrari is going to do, not 2, but 3 /o/ posters are now considering a Koenigsegg or Lamborghini rather than a Ferrari for posting in dream garage threads. This is a pretty hard hit to Ferrari, if shareholders are alerted to this thread we may see a mass sell off.
>>
>>14103448
Idk about that, looks maybe but the f40 is still one of the sexiest cars ever made and i dont even like ferrari
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.