[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a new whip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (686KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
686KB, 1280x775px
What is /o/'s opinion on the 95 Nissan S14?
>>
File: S14zenki.jpg (29KB, 670x340px) Image search: [Google]
S14zenki.jpg
29KB, 670x340px
Buy one before they're all drifted into oblivion
>>
buy one but keep it completely stock and baby it . There arent many of these around anymore ,and this is getting exponentially worse as JDM kids are getting their hands on them
>>
>>14102648
http://jockeytack.com/en/jockey-whips
>>
>>14102648
sexy front
nasty ass

like a pretty chick with modest tits and sexy face but a flat pimply ass
imo
>>
File: cf2[1].png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cf2[1].png
360KB, 600x600px
>whippin in the nippon
>>
I own one. 95 only has a gross grey blue interior but other than that it's fun. Great car, very reliable, good has mileage. Be prepared for every drift kid to try and buy it from you and ask if you drift lol. Not necessarily a bad thing but gets kind of annoying. I had a guy try and buy my front fenders from me at a gas station, I had to politely decline since I'm still using them haha. If the center radio bezel isn't broken yet you are in luck, usually a sign that the car has been taken car of and stored well. But anyways, decent car but hard to find stock anymore. But and take care of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (884KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884KB, 1280x842px
>>14102704
I don't mind the back end too much
I've heard mixed reviews about reliability
>>
>>14102758
They're bulletproof ka24de's if you're in the US. Pretty hard to kill if you don't beat the piss out of it and do basic maintenance.
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px)
2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>14102704
>He can't appreciate the S14's ass
I legitimately feel bad for you
>>
>>14102780

>a little to high bumper

It feels like a pretty bitch with a pointy or jewy nose. Why so pointy nissan
>>
>>14102780
it looks bad..
>>
>>14102780
>>14102758
i like the car don't get me wrong but that ass just doesn't do it for me.

it just doesn't look right or blend in well its hard to put into words.

>>14102769
+1
>>
>>14102833
I get what you're saying though, and I actually kind of agree. For me the looks of the S14 were a bit of an acquired taste
>>
>want a mostly stock 90's Japanese car to work on
>every single example has been aesthetically fucked up beyond repair
>>
Any reason to get an S14 over 13?
>>
>>14102855
Looks if you care, a bit more modern looking interior, better rear subframe design. A bit stiffer chassis, a bit better handling stock but thats not by much, if you buy an SE it's stock 5 lug which is decent. Conversion to 5 lug costs around 500-700 with all used parts. The stock seats are way more comfy. Thats about it. They see me around 100 pounds heavier stock and have a bit wider of a wheelbase.
>>
>>14102648
s14's and s13 are for poor people or cucks, get an S15. if you cant get access to an s15, you're probably in an area where you have ka24 powered s chassis which are useless anyhow. civics are better in every metric versus a ka24 powered s chassis.
>>
>>14103258
Fwd is gay
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.