[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Z4 sd23i vs cayman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 240x160px
I have 20k saved up. Currently z3 2.8 but will give out soon. Should I upgrade to the master race or upgrade to the premium race?
>>
I know these are very different cars - one is a fat roadster, the other a boys boxter. But I like them both. it's more a mind thing than a car thing.
>>
Obviously european btw.
>>
>>14101293
Cayman.

The Z4 feels less mechanical and less "toss-able" than the Z3. From an enthusiast's point of view, the Z4 was a downgrade from the Z3! The Cayman has "telepathic" handling, feels more mechanical, and has a more authentic engine sound. It's more of an enthusiast's car.
>>
serious question. Why not a mustang or charger?
>>
>>14102515
Because pigfat

>>14101293
Get a Cayman
>>
>>14102515

Because europe. Drove both on holidays in the states, these cars are too big for european streets and parking spots.

I do have a feeling the Cayman is the cooler car after all too. Thx /o
>>
Cayman is pure sex
>>
>>14102515
Because he's not a homo.
>>
save 10k more and buy a 911

you know you want the 911

plus it will increase in price
>>
>>14104165

Step by step. My first car was 5k. My z3 was 12k. Next will be 20k. 911 in 5-10 years.
>>
>>14101293
Z4 imo, dream car.
Porsche if you have something to prove.
Is this going to be your DD? Are you planning on abusing it on the weekend?
If the former I'd say Porsche, if you can afford to DD a porsche you'll be good.
If the latter go for the Z4, if you can afford to consider a Porsche that's not an early-2000's Boxster you can probably live with anything the Z4 throws at you.
Why not both?
>>
cayman obviously
>>
>>14101293
Cayman is a far better car. How is this even a question?
>>
>>14104165
Someone with a 20k budget can not afford a 911. Even if you pick up one for 20k, it's still a 100k car to repair or maintain.
>>
>>14104085
Mustang is a lot more smaller than the Charger.
>>
Caymen is good on the internet.

Although the z4m is similarly priced
>>
Cayman's worth wont depreciate as much as the z4.
>>
how about you put it in an interest bearing account (maybe 2.5% compound if you're lucky) and built your wealth. You'll make 500$ in the first year alone by doing absolutely nothing. blowing all your savings on something is a terrible idea.
>>
I have a Boxster S... Porsche Rules!
>>
>>14111425
>Haha shows them, I died with a lot of money and never did anything fun
>>
>>14111425
>$500 in a year
Oh man stop the press!
>>
Z4MC
>>
buy 3 1988 toyota soarers
>>
>>14111425
top kek

20k$ for investing is nothing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>14113282
post pics faggot

(I just want to see that sweet boxster S, I have a 987)
>>
File: 56756756757.jpg (876KB, 2238x1259px) Image search: [Google]
56756756757.jpg
876KB, 2238x1259px
>>14101293
about three months ago i was in your shoes OP

drove both of them and loved the MC. it has a way better road feel and everything is just visceral and rough.
>>
>>14104165
You'll only find a base model 996 for cheap, and those things are slow and heavy as fuck
>>
>>14108981
truth but not if he gets an MC

>have gone up 3k in value in the past 2-3 years

the z3m is to thank for that
>>
>>14102515
Because those are fag cars, faggot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.