[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ enters a racing program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-N430.jpg (3MB, 4000x2670px) Image search: [Google]
Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-N430.jpg
3MB, 4000x2670px
Aston Martin is offering a seat for anyone aged 16 to 25 to compete to race for them at LeMans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNM1ITpWzA
>>
File: meme_face_by_nskamikaze-d5f7z74.png (202KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
meme_face_by_nskamikaze-d5f7z74.png
202KB, 900x1044px
>>14088838

I'm aged 16 to 25. if only i had the skills...
>>
I'm learning how to drive manual tomorrow. Is a few days worth of practice good?
>>
>>14088861
if a faggot playing gt6 and getting dropped in a million dollar car just because he had the fastest lap time on the game can do it

you should be able to do it.

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>14088880
Not quite how it worked though. They took a selection of the fastest GT6 drivers who had some kind of physical fitness and then put them into road cars to see if those skills translated to actual car handling skills, then graduated them to race cars if they were any good. it was a long process.

Source: my boss was part of the selection team.
>>
File: Aston Martin DB3S Sports.jpg (152KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aston Martin DB3S Sports.jpg
152KB, 720x480px
/o/, why are you such a bitch?

Just do it. If you don't make it, you don't make it but at least you tried.

At the very least you'll get to be near some Astons.
>>
I wish I had rich parents to pay for that too.
>>
>>14088838
m9 wut are you talking about, they have already picked 6 ppl
>>
>>14088976
The point of the program is that you don't pay
>>
>>14089057
Scroll to the bottom m8

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/racing/driver-academy
>>
Do my weekends wasted on /ovg/ pretend race car series count as experience?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.