[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nigger from haggard garage tries to turbo his GS300 >catches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: lol jk.png (113KB, 844x437px) Image search: [Google]
lol jk.png
113KB, 844x437px
>nigger from haggard garage tries to turbo his GS300
>catches his shit on fire
>uploads video with pic related disclaimer
>lol i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
There are actually people out there who idolize this pile of irresponsible morons.
>>
>>14088780
seriously, just browse through the comments, it's like reading car throttle memes.
>omg bro i thot 2jz's could take mad boost
>bro u r the first person to blow a 2jz
the fucking oil line came off the turbo...
>>
#BringBackSlimJesus
>>
>>14088783
>the fucking oil line came off the turbo...
It happens.
>>
File: 1439132346569.png (749KB, 696x419px)
1439132346569.png
749KB, 696x419px
>>14088772
>do something stupid so faggots will give you attention
>OP is a faggot
>>
l-link?
>>
The sad thing is there is people on /o/ who actually think haggard garage gives sound advice about working on cars and they mimic them.
>>
>>14088790
yes, it does.
my point was that their mouth breathing fan base is so stupid they can't even recognize what happened and chimping out on
>omg blown motur u guyz r sik
>>
You know they also bought ebay knock-off safety harness/belts for that car and the cheapest fire extinguisher they could find and other shit like that. Safety equipment is the one thing you do not cheap out on.
>>
>>14088797
I watch them just to see the fucking retarded shit they do, shit I'd never do to my own car.
>>
Only 2 videos I've seen of them is where they put Ebay spring on a Infiniti and the other one where they crash a car against a tree, it catches fire, then they proceed to fan the flames by putting a blanket on it.

I have a feeling I've seen all I needed to see.
>>
>>14088772
Post the link faggot I can't find what you're talking about.
>>
>>14089141
>google haggard garage
>first result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BDGIWg3Lkc

That was so hard.
>>
>>14088790
not it doesnt lol.
it fucking never happens.
>>
>>14088818
It is when you're not serious about it.

I've gone to the track with full safety gear because i had to.
It was a fucking excel, didn't even hit 150km/h on the straight.
>>
he didn't take the pin out of his fire extinguisher hahaha
>>
>>14088842
Then you are on the good side of Poe's Law.

Unfortunately, many are not.
>>
They seem like good kids.
And I'm sure they have a genuine interest in cars.
But, the channel sucks and only targets retarded swagfag wannabe drifter ricers.

I'd do the same thing if it could make me money, so fuck it. I'm still not subing or watching it though.
>>
>>14089565
I hate faggard garage.
>>
File: 1450130338419.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1450130338419.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
Fucking mint.
>>
>>14089190
fuck you nigger. shit happened to me. my fucking oil feed line vibrated and cracked. sprewed oil all over the fucking hot manifold, I couldnt fuckign see shit over the hood. had to ditch my car 75 miles from home, wait 2 hours for my friend to come get me, come back the next day with a home made line to limp the car back home.

so take that shit back you fuckign nigger
>>
>Jokes on you
>>
>>14088783
>V8V8V8V8 or 7.3 diesel
comments = autism
>>
>>14089673
>when are you going to slam (insert anything in the video) on race lands lololol xd
>>
>>14088772

I hope the lot of them get shrapnel'd by conrods one of these days.
>>
Why is /o/ so full of wanna be boomer faggots that are enormously jealous that a bunch of college stoner fags make 70k a year acting like retards having fun on jewtube?
>>
>>14089805
Who is jealous?
>>
>>14089805
/o/ doesnt know how to have fun

theyre jealous of anyone who does

/o/ cant work on cars

theyre jealous of anyone who can

/o/ is mostly broke niggas with mostly stock shitboxes

theyre jealous of anyone who has money to modify cars

Haggard hits all the notes to make /o/ sing
>>
>>14089912
/o/ doesn't have car friends
they're jealous of non-autistic people who can go to car meets and events
>>
>>14089912
>28 replies
>make /o/ sing
>>
>>14089957
>>14089912
not everyone here is autistic.
just not everyone here likes destroying cars for the fun of it.
my dad was always a hardass about quality of work so i guess its just ingrained in me to quality work and mods not half ass ricer shit
>>
>>14089912
basically this desu senpai
>>
>>
reported for spam advertisement
>>
>>14088780
it's a shit show,of course these plebs watch it.
>>
of course theyre being retarded, the whole point of the channel is them doing stupid ghetto shit to cars
>>
File: 1430081472838.jpg (26KB, 559x556px)
1430081472838.jpg
26KB, 559x556px
>>14089651
>mfw reading this
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.