[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any thoughts on maserati? years 2012+ didnt see it in sticky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

any thoughts on maserati?
years 2012+

didnt see it in sticky
>>
>>14075820
Great until it breaks, which will happen.
They drive amazingly though.
>>
File: 20151124_164338.jpg (688KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20151124_164338.jpg
688KB, 1400x1050px
I work on them, can answer your questions if you have something specific
>>
File: Maserati_3500_GT_Goodwood.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Maserati_3500_GT_Goodwood.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
Which Maserati, Samir?

A piece of shit diesel 2016 Ghibli and pic related are not the same car and have nothing to do with each other.

Be specific when making shitty brand whore threads.
>>
>>14075820
>Design
Fucking gorgeous
>performance
Not too shabby, Could be improved
>Price
Too expensive for me.
>Overall
I would lease one given I had the dough
>>
>>14076002
Is it true that they eat clutches for every meal of the day?
>>
>>14076023
The DCT cars get somewhere between 5k and 20k out a clutch and it's ~7k for a new one. The auto cars are much better (and drive better imo).
>>
>>14076036
What about the regular manual transmission ones, not the cambiocorsas or whatever?
>>
>>14076017
>gorgeous
The BiTurbo is atrocious
>not too shabby
The Bora was the slowest mid engined vehicle of its entire decade
>price
Quatteroportes are worth $30,000 for a reason
>overall duh dough
Shut up, Jamal.
>>
>>14076043
Haven't done a clutch on one so can't say for sure but 360s and 550s from that era can get 30k miles out of one, or 800 miles, really depends how you drive it. I don't know if the 4200 has a significantly different clutch from those cars but the F1 trans cars are pretty similar, so I assume the manual cars are as well.
>>
File: MattFarah.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MattFarah.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
Matt Farah says the Quatteroporte is trash incarnate

Got a nice engine note though

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagHne3o9lw
>>
>>14076015
>litterally says 2012+ in OP.

You must be retarded.
>>
>>14075820
I sat in one like your pic not too long ago, it was a MY '14.
It was gorgeous both inside and out, but fuck me sideways if their radio units are not straight from cheap FIATs from 15 years ago.
It literally still has the 4 holes where you need to insert a small screwdriver so the whole unit comes out.
Like what the fuck, this car costs hundreds of thousands, oozes elegance from every inch and they put this cheap shit in there.
Also the climate control panel looks so outdated and out of place it hurts.

I'm not saying they have to go full touch screen, but goddamnit put some effort in making dials and buttons a bit more like the rest of the dash

Pic related, right under the display.
>>
>>14076090
Cool, thanks. I was actually looking at a 4200 GT about a year ago. I read everywhere that they are difficult and expensive to run because of the clutches in particular.

Do you think I could do the majority of the maintenance myself if I were dedicated enough? Ive got about $40k in car money saved up, I think that should be enough for a few years of fun.
>>
>>14076197
I think the climate control panel looks great but it doesn't fit in at all
>>
>>14076399
Sorry I didn't catch this post earlier, if you're still here the answer is no for sure if you get a DCT car, even if you did manage to change the clutch yourself you would need the computer (AG Autronica Leonardo) to have the trans perform the bleed protocol, identify the new sensors, and let it know it has a new clutch. We get cars towed in stuck in gear or not going into gear that independent shops have tried to do the clutch job on and not been able to reset it. The manual car you might be able to do it yourself but it's one of those things that if you have to ask it's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>14075820
>Anything Italian
>>
>>14075820
>Sticky was meant for used cars around 5-10k
>Maserati.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.