[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car successfully escapes police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ghost car.png (445KB, 947x712px) Image search: [Google]
ghost car.png
445KB, 947x712px
Is there any actual skill in the way this criminal drives? Do you think he's a professional of some sort?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_eIsxLalA
>>
>>14061919
spooky
>>
>>14061919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM
>>
Yeah he's showing some skill (or dumb luck) the way he baits the cop to ram him and fishtails around him to cross him up. He also knew the bottom of that fence was loose plus the cop was too much of a pussy to go under it after him.
>>
it's super obvious he went underneath the fence. you can see the top post hanging at an angle after he drives through it

a shitty chain link fence like that can't even stop a dog from going under it. A car would have no issue
>>
>>14061919
this is the advantage
of
REAR
WHEEL
DRIVE
>>
>>14061955
>>14061955
yeah immediately I knew I had heard the announcers before
>>
>>14061919
It's called fuck the cops skills
>>
runnin from cops is probably the dumbest idea you can have
if you are not drunk worst thing you can have is like fucked up car or no insurance or smth. If you act like a normal person you might get away with like tiny fine. As soon as the disco lights go off they alrd got your number and next thing you know you get your court summons in the mail with like 100x the fine and possibly license suspension
theres no skill in avoiding cops just need to have small enough mental capacity
>>
>>14062080
How does it feel to live a boring life?
I dont think theres anything i want to do more than run from the cops
>>
>>14062090
idk, I can't afford living like this, I get off driving shitbox vectra b at 190kph at night on the highway
>>
>>14062080
Nobody asked your opinion on whether or not you SHOULD run from the cops.

I'll take "how can I derail this thread with flamebait" for 500.
>>
>>14062080
Was with a chick who sorta tried it once. She drove everywhere 140kmph. We were coming down the freeway and the cop on the other side in the median lit us up. She immediately pulled onto the off-ramp (this is an off-ramp to absolutely nowhere buttfuck New Brunswick) but the cop was on her and she decided (smartly) to pull over. She was great at lying on her feet and said she didn't see his lights and that she got off the highway to visit some non-existent friend. Can't remember but the worst she got was a speeding ticket.
>>
>>14062080
>runnin from cops is probably the dumbest idea you can have
fuck the cops bro, fuck you too
>>
>>14061919
>Do you think he's a professional of some sort?
The amount idiocy on this board never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>14062136
welfare checks can only pay so many tickets bro hope you know that
>>
>>14062160
okay cool. way to financial plan out loud nigger, we can all read it.
>>
>>14062140
This entire board is envious of your superior intelligence.
>>
>>14062185
This board doesn't know it's retarded.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.