[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My next car help me decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: saab-9-3-sweden-2007.jpg (96KB, 780x498px) Image search: [Google]
saab-9-3-sweden-2007.jpg
96KB, 780x498px
Should i get a 2007 saab 9-3 or a 2004 volvo s80
>>
File: 172368.2-lg.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
172368.2-lg.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
The s80
>>
>should I buy GM
>or non-GM
>GM
>or non-GM
???
>>
9-3 looks a million times better to my eye.
>>
Gm or ford
>>
Iv driven both cars. I like then both know how to work on saabs since the gm take over. The volvo how ever i dont know what ford has done. Saab takes high octane gas inline 4 2.0L. Volvo is reg octane v6
>>
by 07 pretty much all kinks with the 9-3 had been worked out, and it's the first year model with the internal facelift
it's a good choice
>>
>>14061642
The facelifted 9-3 was a mess. Ruined what was a fantastically clean and purposeful design.
>>
>>14061649
>internal facelift
the internals are much better in the 07 model, the external facelift was 08
>>
>>14061652
In that case 2007 would be the one to have.
>>
Thats the kinda input i was looking for i owned a 99 9-5 wagon and loved it. It reminded me of my old volvo wagon i had with alot more kick in the engine. Im gonna get that 9-3 for 4500 with 130,000 mils on it. The volvo will be 3700 with 120,000 mils.
>>
Neither, they both have bad reputations, I mean seriously do your research bruh.

As a Volvo guy, I would still choose the Saab even if its GM and the marquees not around anymore. Everyone says the S80 is terrible.
>>
>>14062787
What do you recommend then? And who is everyone? All the other bench racers with no cars like you?
>>
>>14061733
If you get the 9-3 and get a tune for it it'll be a monster. They're honestly not that bad to work on and have good gas mileage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.