[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do anything fun today /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: december weight reduction.png (3MB, 1006x1326px) Image search: [Google]
december weight reduction.png
3MB, 1006x1326px
You do anything fun today /o/?
>>
>>14059932
>Everyday_until_you_like_it.jpg
>>
File: 20151216_114317.jpg (584KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20151216_114317.jpg
584KB, 1400x1050px
Drove a 430 Challenge car around a bit, mostly fun until I found out the steering angle is really shallow at full lock so you can't do normal U turns and parking
>>
File: 1351921962295.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1351921962295.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>14059926
>>
>>14059926
Drove for about 12 hours. Passed a bunch of people driving trucks on a snowy/icy highway in a sports car with FL plates.
>>
>>14060031
>Implying a Miata is a sports car.
>>
>>14060034
Nice try but no.
>>
I bought a new shotgun, and got my booty probed by a doctor.

I guess that constitutes as fun.
>>
I cleaned my air filter using a kit. Now I'm worried it's gonna fuck up somehow and add to the list of problems my car has. Already leaking from transmission (gonna take it to a shop later) and I'm probably gonna have to replace the oil pan though I'm hoping it's just the gaskets for both leaks.

That being said, it beats having to take public transportation.
>>
>>14059926
muh oil
>>
put $40 of new spark plugs wires in my corolla last saturday!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>14059926
Not shit. Had a meeting at work at 5:00am, walked in around 5:45. I still want to figure out how to get some pegs or hooks on the cement wall behind my toolbox so I can hang some saws and power tools. And on other parts of the wall for lawn care stuff. I was looking at that standard peg board, but it is only like 1/4" thick and not sure how I mount that to a cement wall and have it be strong. I would probably need to sink a couple 2x4's horizontally into the wall and attach the peg board to that so the pegs can actually go in. Maybe I will just put some heavy duty plywood on the wall. But I want to be able to put hooks at least 1" into it, so I might need a couple layers. Or just a few 2x4's sunk into the wall, but I lose the freedom with the peg board or plywood.

I'm not gonna have time for shit this weekend but I need to be in bed in a few hours so I probably won't fuck around in the garage.

>>14059954
Wow, that's crazy that it has that "racepack" deal and a pit speed button. Those are still road legal, right? Does it have AC, power windows, stereo, etc?
>>
File: hammer drill.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
hammer drill.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>>14063235
tapcon some 2x4's vertical, put a shelf up high, pegboard under that
>>
i took my cracked mildewy license plate off to replace it and found the holder was secured to the bumper with woodscrews and mismatched bolts and managed to shear the head off one of the bolts while attempting to replace them
>>
>>14063235
No it's not street legal, no windows, no key, no interior, cooling suit system in the trunk, just a race car. The 430 Scuderia is the one that's the pseudo track/street car.
>>
>have cold
>called in sick for the day
>shitpost all day on /soc/ and /o/
>>
>>14059926
>dat poor 240
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.