[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Electronic everything >Stick shift costs extra >Mechanically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (134KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
134KB, 1280x800px
>Electronic everything
>Stick shift costs extra
>Mechanically proprietary
>Ugly

Why would anyone want a modern car?
>>
I tried to check out some Subaru Outbacks and Foresters today.

All that "cargo" space, and the back seats don't even fold down enough for me to lay in the vehicle fully.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>14059229
top kek design
>>
>Comfort
>ease of use
>don't have to scan craigslist for months looking for a decent deal
>have a car thats guaranteed to last you 10 years
>>
>>14059229
That car is ugly as FUCK. I hate the Nissan Juke I wanna punch the designers for making such a hideous car. I cringe every time I see one
>>
>>14059241
I'd be interested to see cargo space stats on the first and second-gen foresters vs the new ones.
>>14060244
Nissans designers should be punched in the face for every car they make except the 370z.
>>
>>14060244
My girl wants a Juke Nismo awd, but she refuses to drive an autotragic.
They had one fucking job to do...
She loves my 370z though. She was with me the day I found it.
>>
>>14060250
I'm 6ft and I can lay down no problem in my 2nd gen forester.
>>
>>14059229
People have different tastes anon. I agree 100% that most new cars are shit but most people don't care about performance or customizability. The majority wants a safe, reliable, ugly, crossover that can't be modified and comes with frivolous bells and whistles. It sucks, but that's the way it is. Driving may be a lost art in 50 years. The best we can do is keep our shitboxes on the road.
>>
>>14059229
>on any decent car, electronics can be shut off
>this is not a thing 99% of time
>this only applies to poorfags who buy used ancient heaps and don't matter to maker's descision making
>subjective and you conveniently post pic of the ugliest car for sale today

Congratulations, moron.
>>
File: 2014-scion-fr-s_100433075_h.jpg (304KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2014-scion-fr-s_100433075_h.jpg
304KB, 2000x1333px
i still want this one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.