[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honda Fit Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8844.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8844.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Hi, does anyone have a Honda Fit?

What do you think about it?
>>
it's loud inside and the manual shifter makes me sad
>>
>>14054947
My aunt has one, she's a lesbian.
It's manual though, and she's shit at driving it.

I think it'd make a neat little sleeper car, but a mitsu mirage would be better for that purpose.
>>
Its an Econobox and a Honda

>honda econobox = best econobox

Btw did you just buy that?
>>
>>14054976
yes i did.
>>
Well, aside from it coming from Tacoland, they're pretty good cars.

The Fits are tanks, and in terms of econoboxes, cannot be beat.

Now go turbo that thing.
>>
>>14054947
>ugly
>bloated
>boring
>obsolete engines
>driven by old people
>poor murriclaps think they're the best small hatches because lack of choice
>>
its a reliable and practicle little car for 16k
>>
Shoulda got a EP3
>>
>>14054947
Am I missing something here? In England these are only ever an option for old people who can't get in lower cars.
>>
>>14056404
This. Just don't get a manual. It defeats the purpose of a commuter and it has 130hp , you'll get bored and frustrated after a month with a stick
>>
Learned stick on a first gen Fit before getting my 96 civic. It can carry a lot of shit, more then you would think. Makes me want a fit when the money is there.
>>
>>14054947
looks fat even without the wide angle lens distortion.
hard suspension.
depending where, you'll get shitty eco tyres that's loud as hell and can't grip for shit in the dry.
new hybrid is good.
>>
File: 2014-Honda-Fit-Shuttle-52.jpg (134KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
2014-Honda-Fit-Shuttle-52.jpg
134KB, 1600x1067px
>>14056851
import a fit satellite
>>
>>14054947
The folding front seats make it an ideal platform for a tiny camper van conversion.
Other than that, it's just a Honda econobox.
>>
File: honda fit.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
honda fit.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>14056907
pic
>>
Best vehicle in its class. Most interior space, easy to work on, simple car, and if you want, packed full of features at every price point. It's a little expensive, but it's the perfect DD.

Daily reminder that both the Yaris and Versa are shit in comparison.
>>
>>14056909
me and my gf have always wanted to have car sex but it is way more complicated then it looks in the movies (logistically and because of my small penis)... anyways, this car looks like it would be easy.
>>
>>14056919
Car sex only became a thing in the 50's cause cars were 7 feet wide on the inside and you had literally no other option until you were in college.
>>
>>14056934
Okay I just thought I was retarded. I mean we did it with the seats down in the back of her Land Rover camping a few times but ... front seat of my car... for get about it. I mean it works but its kind of painful, always something jabbing one of us.
>>
Best in class, though if you want a subcompact sedan for some reason the Scion iA/Mazda 2 is a close second.

Fit's only real problem is that the seat didn't go back far enough to not fuck my back up on longer rides.
>>
learned to drive stick in a 2009 fit sport. It was alright. My dad would absolutely lose his shit if I revved above 3k though so I still don't know what the vtec feels like. Looks horrible with the bullet shape and the tiny wheels.

tl;dr buy something else OP
>>
>>14056909
twingofags btfo
>>
One of the best cars under $20k. More cargo space than cars twice its size, yet it still gets 35-40 mpg easy and is silly fun to drive. My only experience is with the first two generations, but my advice to anyone considering them is to just drive one.
>>
>>14054947
I have one; a '15 LX manual.

I think it's a really neat little car. It has a lot of room and all the fancy features I want in a base model. My previous car was an '00 Accord and I love the built in Bluetooth, USB, and working cruise control.

The things I don't really like about it are the mushy clutch (I learned on a 4th gen Civic), the massive A and D pillars, poor gearing (3500 RPM on 6th gear at 70MPH), and the ride harshness.

I did come from a top trim mid size sedan, so I really shouldn't be comparing to a budget car, but the last two points were really jarring at first. Still a nice car if you're looking for new, low cost, and practical.
>>
i had this car (15 fit) for a little over a year
>pros
good pick up in S mode
spacious for such a small car
handling is decent enough for some fun, nothing extraordinary. Tbh i expected better handling.
2500 lbs
fits my dogs (german shephards) easily when i fold the back seat
averaging 37 mpg doing 70mph
average 43 mpg doing 60mph
>cons
handling could be better
could use a little more feed back
engine is too loud in s mode
engine is too loud in general if you go over 70
defrosting / defogging windshield sucks
drafty
buggy computer system (tire pressure lights came on for no reason)
if its windy you have accommodate with the steering
>overall
quite happy with this car
saved me tons of gas money
a good A - B car with pep
I am leasing it for 150 (don't think I would want to own it. unless its a s2000)
>>
New one sucks, the older ones were much better
>>
I had one as a company car for a year or so, it was pretty awesome.
Heaps of space, good enough handling, manual so you could rev the piss out of it.
And no matter how hard I drove it, still couldn't do more than 7l/100km
>>
>>14059264
>good pick up in S mode
Sport mode does not increase pick up, it increases throttle sensitivity. Putting it in Sport mode is like putting it in normal but pushing the pedal further.
>>
>>14054947
Ask the Kutztown Dragon
>>
Definitely in the top 5 ugliest cars I've ever seen in person. Would not be caught dead in
>>
>>14054947
I think you should buy the Corolla and forget about it
>>
Manual transmission blows, get an auto. They have a fuckton of space and get 30+ mpg easy. God tier A to B and grocery getter.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.