[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battery connection how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151214_213411.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151214_213411.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hi guys I have a 97 crv and my idiot sister decided to take out the battery by herself but couldn't figure out how to put it back in. The thing is I don't either. There's 3 cables with 2 terminals. The white cable is coming from a fuse box, the middle black one is connected to the body of the car, and the far right black one is connected to the starter. Which goes where?
>>
>>14047789
Should the starter be connected to the positive terminal? The ground should be connected to the negative but what about the white cable?
>>
>>14047789
It's hot, neutral and ground. The neutral and chassis ground connect to the same terminal. Fuse is always on the hot, because you want it to blow as early in the circuit as possible to protect the rest of it.
>>
>>14047854
Forgot to mention color code should tell you too.

>Black hot
>White neutral
>Green ground
>>
>>14047789

Your sister is a stupid bitch
>>
>>14047943
This
You need to fuck her to teach her a lesson
>>
>>14048007
Well her battery died and she was trying to change it but yanked the cables out and had no idea what to do. I figured it out btw the white cable is negative, the middle and far right cable went to the positive
>>
>>14048415
>yanked the cables out
Tard powah!
>>
>>14047789
The one that goes to the body is negative. Fuse box and starter motor go to Positive.
>>
>>14047895
This isn't a house, neutral and ground is the same thing.
>>
>>14048415
You're both retarded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.