[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audi A7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Audi A7 2015.jpg (41KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
Audi A7 2015.jpg
41KB, 800x488px
Opinions on the A7? I like it a lot and consider buying it. Any objective reason why I shouldn't?
>>
>>14043865
reliability issues

audi's are a bitch to work on..
>>
>>14043893
But worse than Mercedes or BMW?
>>
>>14043904
yes, worse than Mercedes or BMW.
>>
>>14043917
well shit but I still like it more than a CLS or 6 Gran Coupe
>>
It depends on what you're looking at. If you're going low mileage, (which I assume you are,) then there's likely very little you need to worry about. Ignore the "they're hard to work on" comments as I sincerely doubt they have any experience with new Audis. All 3 are difficult to work on but that is what warranties are for. Reference, new Audi and BMW owner.
>>
>>14043985
>If you're going low mileage, (which I assume you are,)
I don't really care about that but I a Diesel because I drive about 30k kilometres a year
I just like the car. The interior is comfy af and the 3.0 Biturbo-TDI engine is awesome.
>>
>>14044031
*I'll buy
>>
I like it. But I heard its fucking batshit stupid to try to work on it. My friends dad has an rs5, went to change the oil, took apart mostly everything underneath the engine to find no bolt on the oil pan. He learned later tht they suck the oil out through the top of the engine. Why?
>>
>>14043893
Is there any particular issues with the A7?
>>
>>14043865
I can't stand them. Don't like Audi in general, and "four door coupe" is a piece of wilful linguistic confusion that can just fuck right off.

No objective, reason, though.
>>
>>14044465
It's faster and you get the same amount out.
>>
>>14044465
thats a surprisingly common of changing oil but they should still have had a drain bolt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.