[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get hype its real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Devel-Sixteen.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Devel-Sixteen.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvCuRMGDwY
>>
>>14034882
>getting hyped for an engine that only some fatcat oil barons can afford

why
>>
The sides look flat and uninspired what the fuck is this shit at least throw in an agressive bevel or vent this is just ugh just why
>>
>>14034882
I saw this car back in Dubai 2013 Motor Show and other stall members where laughing at Devel's idea of a 5000hp car.
>>
>>14034882
Thats a qt 16 alright
>>
Why does the Devel look like a hypercar instead of a drag/muscle car? No car-sized wheels in the world could lay down 5000hp, so I seriously doubt it'll make for a good benchracer. I'd rather see them try and break some speed records on the Salt Flats or something.
>>
>>14034882
God I hate the design of this thing
fugly as hell
>>
>>14038569
What are you gaining from doing this? Your mom's pussy?
>>
It's going to tear itself apart or liftoff if it ever manages to get up to speed.
>>
>>14034882
Looks like it's made out of plywood
>>
>>14038573
All he gains is replies from you faggots. Every time you reply to him it gives him a little half chub and a reason to post it again.
Stop replying and he will eventually stop posting.

YOU'RE THE CANCER
>>
>>14035055
should have gone with a dually or a 4x6 setup
>>
>>14034882
>Not using NRE

Well it'll fail.
Or, just as likely, not be well-designed enough in any other regard LOOK AT THAT UGLY THING to handle that much power usefully. It'll be slow around the track because it's spinning its tires all the time and even if they only use just as much power as they need, it'll be too heavy from all that engine.
>>
>>14034882
>all that hp, and they won't be able to put none of it down becuase of tire tech

Those hp numbers are better for boats.
>>
>>14038675

'Shooped to hell and back, but I'm curious as to why no one thought of a set-up like this back in the day.
>>
>>14034882

Looks like somebody took an old Lotus Esprit chassis and tried to make a faux-hypercar 24 Hours of Lemons entry.
>>
>>14038696
>not building your own engine yourself
ftfy. steve morris isn't a no name hack
>>
>>14034882
>Arabs in charge of taste

Also look at how shitty the finish/quality is on the splitter, looks like they cut it with a dremel
>>
>>14038696
>le nelson racing maymay
>>
>>14038867
I'm curious as to why Lamborghini hasn't done something like this. It's right up their alley
>>
>>14034882
Jesus, I've seen fiero Ferrari replicas that have better quality than this thing, the panels look like shit and then they threw some random garden fence in the ducts
>>
>>14038867
Multiple designers did, but it never went anywhere thanks to FIA regulations.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.