[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey o I want to buy a f20-22 swapped car as my next project.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Hey o

I want to buy a f20-22 swapped car as my next project. Who sells the best pre-swapped cars I can work on (perferably an mx-5)?
>>
>project car
>pre-swapped
>>
>>14022806
I don't have the equipment or manpower to do a swap in
>>
>>14022823
then its not even a project

youre just being a cvck
>>
>>14022829
I just want to work on the car post swap because I can't do it myself. Why is that an issue?
>>
>>14022837
The issue isn't with you or your intentions, it's a personal issue with anon. He's just projecting them on you because he doesn't know how to deal with his own issues.
>>
>>14022880
This.
>>
>>14022611
No one sells pre swapped cars. You can take a Miata and an F20C to a shop and ask them to do it. They will probably charge you a fuckton of money. Might as well buy an S2000
>>
>>14022837
dont call it a project when your buying it with the work already done

>>14022880
dem insecurites youre projecting in that post
>>
>>14022903
>hurr i'm just going to say what you said about me about you since i probably don't even understand what you meant in the first place

Kid please
>>
>>14022806
Are you surprised? Look at the engine he wants. OP is a walking meme
>>
>>14022910
looks like a struck a nerve

poor insecure anon :(
>>
>>14022823
>>14022837
>doesnt have the equipment

Then buy it faggot. An engine hoist and a good tool kit is a start if not all you need. Whats that like $400 max? Sake
>>
>>14022921
haha

The only people that get as upset as you about someone wanting a project car but can't swap the engine themselves are people that don't do their own work on their cars and have some high and mighty ideal of how things should be in their mind.

Once the engine is mounted, there is still plenty of work to be done, especially depending on the condition of the receiving car.
>>
>>14022930
sounds like youre just unable to do any of the real work and have to get someone else to do it

>literally paying to be cvckd

oh I am laughin
>>
I just wanted an s2k engine in a different platform (lighter).

I already asked to use a shops mounting equipment, but they said no. I don't have a stable surface for one either where I am in North Georgia.
>>
>>14022940
Jokes on you, I'm not OP. These kind of mistakes are to be expected from shitposting kids though, so I'm not surprised you were confused.
>>
>>14022957
"I live with my mom and she won't let me use the driveway to work on some shitbox that I don't have the automotive knowhow to maintain anyhow"
>>
>>14022967
now youre just damage controlling

I didnt say you were op a single time

its obvious your just as cvck as him tho
>>
>>14022973
we have mud and dirt roads here. All I have is room for my lift, tools, and lights.
>>
>>14022976
>more childish non-arguments

Ok. You didn't say "You are OP" but you implied it with your comment about my ability to do real work on a vehicle. If you're having trouble understanding, google the world imply, it is the root word of implied.
>>
>>14022986
nope

youre original post made you come across as just as useless as op

just putting you in the hole you dug
>>
>>14022994
haha Nice fantasy world you have there.
>>
>>14022983
Remove hood from car, bring 3 friends and a couple cases of beer, prep engine and lift out of car using drunk power.
Fab motor mounts.
Lift new engine into place using drunk power.
>>
>>14022999
>implying I have any friends, technical or physical skill whatsoever
>>
>>14022994
>youre original
Thanks pal, I try but you still need to be more specific when you post.
>>
>>14023003
then you shouldn't be considering an engine swapped car in the first place. Engine swapping a car is an involved and time consuming process that does not end with putting the engine in the car. It will break. And if you don't know what you're doing it will quickly become a money pit that you can't afford.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.