[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Velocity Cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Impreza.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Impreza.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
https://www.google.ca/search?q=velocity+cars&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt2reIntLJAhUEKB4KHV3kAqEQ_AUIBigA&dpr=1#lrd=0x5486772f0e44c7cf:0x94eb89f53620c4b5,1

Just how bad are these guys? Any Canucks on here ever bought from them? What was your experience? I was thinking of buying one of their pic related but now I'm curious as to what /o/ thinks of them.
>>
>>14017705

I went down there to check out an FD and holy shit that is a lemon orchard if I ever did see one. The dyke who greeted me showed me their selection, then tried to sell me on their Subaru Legacy's and then her boosted Prelude. Because you know a customer looking for a lightweight FR sports car is totally in the market for a AWD luxury sedan or a Honda! When I asked if I could do a test drive they wanted a 1000 dollar deposit. However, noting the trim pieces held together with tape and rusty rotors on many of the cars, I promptly left. Like more dealers, I am sure most of those cars don't move an inch or are serviced unless the kike who runs the place is certain they've locked in on a sale. And given they can't be arsed to even wash the cars, I am sure they haven't seen even the most basic service.

I have heard crazy stories of cars breaking down in the middle of the test drive, so yeah, stay away. If you live in Hongcouver, just buy a STI from a private seller, they are always on CL. You want one that has had the typical Subaru problems ironed out anyway.
>>
Those Japanese cars sit in big lots for ages until they are legal in certain countries and then can go on the auction block.

It all depends on who you have working for you in Japan. Do they have a mechanic or person there to verify the cars condition? Making sure they're getting the best examples of each car?

I duno. I think a lot of people just watch the auctions online and buy whatever comes up because it's so cheap. If they can't sell it
In Canada who cares it only cost them a few thousand.

I duno. I'd run my company way different if i got into that Japanese car business. Only the finest examples would make it through and the rarest of cars. Like alpina and good M models. Cars people would actually want to own. Not shit 1.8 liter four banger bmw z3.

Anyway I heard good things about this place. They're like me and have good taste and high standards. http://www.zenautoworks.ca/sold-vehicles.html they probably have someone in Japan to verify the cars conditions.
>>
File: 20150831_131138.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20150831_131138.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Velocity sucks, I was in the market for a JDM import a while ago, and everything I had heard about the place was pretty poor. A lot of the cars are missing their auction sheets, I was down there once, and asked for one to a car I was looking at, and the guy dodged the question.

If you want to buy JDM, do it from a good importer. Brave auto or JDM connection have a good rep. Do your homework.
>>
>>14018048
Is that a good car.

Is it good in snow.

Any problems.

How much did you pay.

Is it fast

How is the heater
>>
>>14018193
>Is that a good car.
I like it
>Is it good in snow.
god tier with winter tires. Mine's a type R so I have an adjustable diff. Can even set it to lock to get unstuck. 50/50 power distribution with LSD for driving around on winter tires works well.
>Any problems.
nothing too important. Runs a bit rich, power steering pump will need servicing, AC doesn't work that well, rear wiper stopped working.
>How much did you pay.
>Is it fast
yes
>How is the heater
works quite well.
>>
Bump for import jews

BCfags get in here
>>
>>14018241
Wow muahaaha.

Maybe I will buy one. That is amazing car for the money. How long do you plan on driving it.

How many kilometres. Post some more pictures. This might might the perfect car for a man in sqkaksaitchsan
>>
File: 20150517_174302.jpg (1MB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20150517_174302.jpg
1MB, 2064x1161px
>>14018417
Bought it with 54k km. 61k now.
>>
>>14019278
Any good toe-gays around where you live to go full Dagumi mode?
>>
>>14019739
Sadly no. Ive got a few spots but theyre not the same as mt akina.
>>
File: bunta.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
bunta.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>14019904
At least they're something right?
>>
>>14017705
these guys are a customer of my company (giant NA parts supplier) do not buy from these russian scammers, I have had first hand stories from most of our shops that have ever had dealings with them. Their lot that they actually keep the cars in is also a fucking dump, they have no regard for any of their neighbors and are generally becoming known as one of the sketchiest importers around.
repeat, do not buy from these fucking russians
>>
>>14019959
>Russians
Never would have guessed
>>
Honestly I wouldnt buy from any company that imports cars and flips them.
They always go for the most cheap garbage high mileage R grade shit at auction, bring it over, and then mark it up ridiculously.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.