[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this R32 legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5352846756.html

It looks like a fantastic price for all the mods and the KM's as well. Is there anything wrong with this car?
>>
>>14017345
Isn't that 15k Canadian? So more money than USD?
>>
>>14017345
My guess is it's about to crap out.
>>14017397
It's about 12ish in usd.
>>
>>14017397
>Isn't that 15k Canadian? So more money than USD?
Canadian money is worthless compared to the US dollar.
>>
It's 15k USD so about 20k Canadian. Only 65000km so I'm a bit suspicious
>>
>>14017420
>65000km
It has 100% been rolled back
>>
>I agree with km being rolled back.... Could have any number of issues as well.... Plus Canadian car could have rust. I believe prices will settle to 12-15k for a clean one in the next 2-3 years then start to increase to 20-25k like the nsxs
>>
>>14017420
>>14017429
nah. There's plenty of examples you can find on Japanese auction lots with 50k km or less. They run for about 15k USD, so the asking price is a bit low, but 65k km R32 GT-Rs are not that rare.

There's a way to figure this shit out, but it will cost you. JEVIC offers a service where you give them the cars VIN, and they'll run a check on Japanese odometer records. Cars in Japan have a regular government inspection aka "the shaken", where the odometer number is recorded. JEVIC has access to these records.

Go test drive that car, OP. If everything checks out, and you really want it, contact JEVIC and get an odometer verification.
>>
>>14018090
almost all on auctions lots have been rolled back
>>
File: 1449480210813.png (225KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449480210813.png
225KB, 640x480px
>>14018225
t. guy who knows shit fuck all.

The auction lots dealers buy from do their own checks on the odometer for tampering and against government records, and flag those that are rolled back. Secondly, any decent exporter/importer you're working with will be glad to enlist the services of JEVIC to have the odometer verified for you. Yes, you have to be careful, but there are reliable ways to figure out if youre being screwed or not.
>>
>>14018254
those guys are almost always paid off, have you ever done this before?
>>
>>14018262
sure they are, kid. Every used car dealer in Japan buys from massive auction lots that are cheating them.
>>
>>14018273
are you from japan? i'm in japan right now and have been here my life
>>
>>14017345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VkVd11drtM
>>
> >>14017416
Considering the only reason it's down is Saudi Arabia, two years ago our money was worth more than American ignorant fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.