[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes you nervous when you drive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 38

File: scream.jpg (44KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
44KB, 250x247px
what makes you nervous when you drive?
>>
driving
>>
Women drivers.
>>
>>14016694
Driving: faggots kings of road, the get me angry.

Riding: shitty/insecure drivers around.
>>
my crippling autism
>>
Old Asian women behind the wheel of a Toyota fortress suv leaning 2 inches from the steering wheel hunched over trying to see
>>
File: 1449080621361.jpg (71KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1449080621361.jpg
71KB, 500x334px
>people who weave in and out of lanes, cutting it close to the cars around them
>people who are using their phones, yelling at their kids, or searching for something in their car
>old people driving
>immigrants driving
>people who don't use their signals
>people who don't allow for the flow of traffic
>people driving minivans
>people driving audis
>people driving rusted-to-shit cars, riced/stanced honda civics
>high school drivers
Basically everyone on the road where I live.

God bless Florida.
>>
>>14016712
Basically this.
>>
>>14016755
>people who are using their phones
This
Litteraly ever other car I see
And it's illegal in my state
>>
Women with those stupid bug eye sunglasses in their fucking maibatsu monstrosities. Always on their goddamn phones too.
>>
My wheel fell off a few weeks ago and I'm paranoid its gonna happen again
>>
Not "nervous", but I will be extra cautious when the roads are wet ice, when I'm going up steeper mountain roads during winter, night time driving (moose) and when I see danes with RV's
>>
>>14016820
I almost forgot.
Every goddamn cab driver in Chicago. motherfuckers are either crazy or stupid.
>>
>>14016811
I never understood why people insist on texting and driving, or better yet browsing facebook/twitter/instagram when driving.

I'm visiting my mother for the holidays, and I refuse to let her drive because she gets "bored" and starts texting people or liking things on social media.

Worst part is, her car is manual, and she lets her car rev high when not paying attention.
>>
File: HOLY CRAP.png (59KB, 185x186px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY CRAP.png
59KB, 185x186px
>Road way has a center lane and 2 lanes in each direction
>Be in lane closest to center lane
>Person pulls out of McDonald's™ at the same time I pass them

Every time.
>>
>>14016694

Tailgaters

Darkness + rain + continuous oncoming traffic on a country road (can't see fucking shit, if ever there is a bicyclist or a pedastrian I will kill them, if the road turns suddenly I will drive off it)

Swervers

Police cars
>>
Nothing makes me nervous.
Holy shit you guys are really kids.
>>
When I see women swerving all over the road and constantly looking down to their phone.

Anyone noticed some cars will slow down when they get close to a traffic signal in the hopes the light turns yellow and they will have to stop to look at their phone?
>>
- Hill starts without the handbrake
- Autobahn on-ramps because the corner is so tight that you can barely take it with 60 kph / 40 mph before the straight bit, your car doesn't accelerate very quickly and you never know whether someone'll let you in before the end of the ramp lane
- Tailgaters even though you're already driving above the limit
- Big cities with lots of unexpected lane changes in dense traffic
>>
>>14016836
Police cars always make me nervous, even if I'm not breaking the law.

I got pulled over 3 days ago for having out-of-state plates, and the officer was wondering what I was doing in Arizona (have Florida plates). Then he had me breathalyzed because I was "slurring speech" even though I was stuttering from the pure confusion.

Are Arizona cops allowed to request for you to present papers other than your drivers license and registration? I'm a legal immigrant, but I don't want to get thrown in jail by an overzealous cop because I didn't present some form of immigration papers.
>>
>>14016694
The darker months of the year in combination with rain.

I hate driving during a rainy november night. Even with brand new wipers you cant see shit and all the lights of the other cars reflect in the rain drops on your wind shield.

Funfact: I find driving through snow at night soothing as fuk
>>
>>14016872
>tfw spending way too much time in front of computers with even brightness screens
>tfw you think it has affected your contrast vision
>tfw you can barely see your own lane when there are headlights in opposing traffic
Also driving in winter fucking sucks even during the day because the sun is so low that it's in your fucking face the entire time.
>>
When you pass a semi and it starts to veer into your lane
>>
File: 1427835394106.jpg (99KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1427835394106.jpg
99KB, 426x341px
>>14016893

Fuck so much this
>>
>>14016893
Jesus Christ, that reminds me. I was passing a semi into an Autobahn construction zone with narrow lanes a while ago and during the S-curve leading into it the trailer swung so wide that it very nearly pinched me between it and the center divider. I even heard a scraping sound and thought I had fucked up my car, but I couldn't find a single scratch when I stopped later so it must've just been the tire. But it was THAT close. An inch or two less and I would've been hit. Ever since then I'm religiously sticking to the right lane in construction zones. The left lane is worryingly narrow anyway. If your car is wider than two meters WITH mirrors you're technically not even allowed to use it.
>>
People who are genuinely too retarded to drive.

I nearly got taken out in a nasty head on collision a few years back because some dickhead didn't understand why it's a dumb idea to overtake a cyclist uphill over a blind crest. I met him doing about 30 whilst I was doing about 60, had to throw my car in the hedge to avoid him, car somehow got out unscathed.

I see people doing things insanely dangerous whilst they're 100% oblivious to the fact they just came within inches of seriously injuring themselves, or somebody else.
>>
>>14016856
I'm not sure on your situation. But I get nervous when driving out of state too.
I do about once a month.
That and the "fruit" check points in California. They don't even look. What's the purpose?
Also surrounded by states that weed is legal (I don't smoke) but they like to pull over all the out of state plates and make up reasons to search cars.
On guy was coming over to buy a car and had like $4000 cash on him. The police said he was trafficking drugs and took his money then impounded his vehicle.
Was all over the news
>>
File: 1438435543233.jpg (21KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1438435543233.jpg
21KB, 215x215px
>>14016973
>The police said he was trafficking drugs and took his money then impounded his vehicle.
Land of the so-called free. Enjoy your civil forfeiture.
>>
Cities. God damn city drivers are fucking insane, and the traffic is so dense I'm afraid of missing my exit.
>>
File: j0189611[1].jpg (36KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
j0189611[1].jpg
36KB, 418x328px
>>14016976
>you don't have the constitutional right to shoot feds
Pity.
>>
>>14016976
Good ol' 9/11. Though I did hear that part was challenged at the court. I wonder if anything came out of it.
>>
>>14016976
Seriously... It's retarded.
Also driving between 10pm and 3AM is always a sure fire way to get pulled over around here.
If you so much as move an inch to the side of your lane you'll be pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving. Then you've got like 45minites of doing tests and getting your car searched.
>>
File: 1436655769910.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436655769910.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
I got a 4 cyclinder car and I'm afraid to wind out the engine in 5th gear. It's a Geo Tracker so I assume the engine will detonate.

Also my first car, always drove my mom's Cheby Trailblazer and my Chevy Blazer so I'm afraid a stiff breeze would throw me off the interstate if I went the speed limit.

Fastest I've driven this little shit has been 60 downhill on a 55 mph highway..
>>
File: 1447866095332.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447866095332.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>14016986
Same here in South Florida.

>be me
>contractor, work nights at ports sometimes
>driving from Miami to Orlando at 2 am
>doing speed limit in right lane
>only one on the road, but see cops sitting at almost every corner and can see their laptop lights on
>tire shred in the road, move into the middle of the right and left lanes to avoid it
>cop sees it, instantly takes the chance
>lights on, pulls me over
>asks me if I've been drinking
FUCK

The dude ended up wasting 30 minutes of my time, 30 minutes I could've spent trying to get back to my home. It only got more complicated when he started searching my car and found my handgun in my glovebox.
>>
File: 1360214673322.jpg (27KB, 278x774px) Image search: [Google]
1360214673322.jpg
27KB, 278x774px
>doing speed limit
>shitstain tailgates me
>speed up a little
>he still keeps his fucking headlights in my trunk
thats when i engine brake and drop to 15 under
>>
>>14016712
>women drivers
and old azn drivers
>>
>>14016827
>danes with RVs
I assume this is similar to seeing a Canadian family in an RV in the southern US.
>>
being in big city and stayin in traffic flow, when you need to switch lanes I get nervous about hitting anyone . Had my license under a year and mostly been driving on low density small town roads with no street lights. Also driving somewhere i dont know route to.
>>
>>14016848
That honestly looks fun as fuck. I agree with the tailgating while already above the limit though.
>>
>>14017017
It ain't fun if you're in a 90 hp shitbox which can barely speed up to right lane speeds within the ramp lane.
>>
Wet at night and the lines on the road start to disappear.
>>
File: 1348985997902.jpg (37KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1348985997902.jpg
37KB, 600x524px
>20 meters from yellow light, doing speed limit
>light literally just turned yellow
>dad in passenger seat starts going ape shit about not stopping for a yellow
>coming from a guy who goes around roundabouts the wrong way to save going around the whole thing
>>
>>14017034
>tfw the lights turn yellow right in that moment when you're unsure whether to brake or gun it
>>
>>14016999
>be 9 am
>wife taking me to work on her way to work
>cross county line
>sheriff stops us
>dindunufin
>asks for info
>do you know why I stopped you?
No sir
>you crossed the white line
She never did because I would have said something to her
>you been drinking?
>it's 9 mother fucking AM!!
>what are you doing in this county?
Going to work
>don't let me catch you outside the line again
Jesus Christ motherfucker
>>
File: Panic.jpg (11KB, 200x291px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
11KB, 200x291px
People who are apparently unaware that the world outside their vehicle exists. I was just about run off the road yesterday.

>On an overpass over a highway
>In the right hand lane
>Lefthand land has the highway off-ramp turn onto it
>Driving straight over the overpass
>Guy coming off the off ramp turns into the left lane
>I'm in the right lane, so now big deal
>Driving past him as he gets up to speed
>Alongside him now
>See flash of orange in my peripheral
>Wha-
>Look over, he's already halfway into my lane
>Start honking and shouting
>He doesn't even fucking react, just keeps coming over
>Pushes me out of my lane and onto the shoulder
>Being an overpass, I'm now about three inches from the guardrail that prevents me from careening over onto the highway 50 feet below
>Still screaming and honking, waving my hand at him
>Finally looks over and swerves back into his lane
>Overcorrects and ends up halfway into the oncoming lane

I'm pretty sure at least half of people on the road are functionally retarded.
>>
>>14017027
Agreed
>>
>driving someone elses car
>parking light is about as dim as pitch black darkness
>high beam is sun tier
>can choose to either drive with 1 candle worth of brightness or a fucking galaxy focused into the size of a lightbulb
>>
>>14017051
>Driving someone elses vectra b
>high beam is literally a dwarf walking infront of the car
>>
>>14016694

Anyone driving a Land Rover. Man or woman, old or young, they are always absolute shit.
>>
>>14017039

Exactly what I was getting at in >>14016941
people do extremely stupid/dangerous stuff and are seemingly oblivious to it, I just don't understand how.
>>
>everyone doing speed limit or over in dual lane 2 way road
>some dickhead just has to overtake at 50 over in the oncoming lane
>>
My car's mass airflow sensor has been getting corrosion on the element and about every 2 weeks it gets bad enough that it starts sending bad readings to the ECU and the engine stalls while I'm accelerating. I have a new one on the way but it stalled in the middle of an intersection of a 3 lane main city street the other day and I had to quickly put on the brake, pop the hood, and unplug the MAF before the light turned red.
>>
File: ss (2015-08-21 at 09.31.14).png (6KB, 160x92px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-08-21 at 09.31.14).png
6KB, 160x92px
The play in my steering wheel.
>>
Pedestrians who cross the road when not at a crosswalk.
>>
File: 1361445982157.jpg (475KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1361445982157.jpg
475KB, 456x628px
>>14017067
>car wont start unless the planets align, or the engine is dead cold
>sometimes stalls while driving and then wont start unless i crank it forever
>stalls in drive thru at mcdonalds
>>
File: FUCKING BMW MORONS.jpg (80KB, 915x1082px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BMW MORONS.jpg
80KB, 915x1082px
>>14017039
I've had something like this happen once.

>at Autobahn intersection, want to turn off
>one lane turns off with a ramp lane
>another lane just turns off immediately (see pic)
>behind BMW in right lane
>BMW merges into off-lane
>stay in lane to jump right into the inner off-lane
>right as the lanes turn off, the BMW suddenly swerves from the right turn-off lane into the left turn-off lane
>had to move so drastically to avoid him that I already felt the edge of the asphalt under my left wheels
>about a foot away from being launched off a dirt hill inbetween the intersection at somewhere around 70 mph
I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a second there.
>>
>>14016821
lmao maybe you should get a mechanic to check that out bro

Wouldnt want your wheels blowin off when ur rippin it down the touge
>>
File: max spoopy.jpg (30KB, 189x186px) Image search: [Google]
max spoopy.jpg
30KB, 189x186px
>late night
>foggy as fuck
>>
>>14016843
You sound like a pompous loser
>>
>>14017077
good prank to pull on someone
>loosen all wheel nuts so that they arent gorilla grip tight
>driving will loosen them off the rest
seen some niggas wheels just fall off while on the motorway
it was the funniest thing i ever witnessed when the wheels kept going and the car didnt
>>
>>14017078

>spoopy
>not comfy

Come on anon, your lights lighting up the fog that passes over your windscreen gently whilst you sit in your car wrapped up in the warmth of a coat and the heater.
>>
>>14017072
I hit one with my mirror once, some dirty cuban jumped out from traffic going the other way. He walked right into my mirror with his head (tall truck).

Fortunately didn't run him over and since he was likely illegal didn't want the trouble. Could have gone either way.
>>
Pedestrians without reflex. Can't see those idiots in their black clothes.
>>
>>14017078
>driving Autobahn at night
>taxing enough as it is because it's harder to judge the speed of vehicles coming up behind you
>suddenly rainstorm up the wazoo
>would've put my wipers into overdrive, had it been possible
>electronic signs put up hydroplaning warnings
>crawling along at 100k/60m
>absolute nutbags in BMWs and VW company cars still blast by
>>
>>14017083
I'm fucking terrified. I can't see shit and I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>>14017087
>lmao i dont need 2 slow down i got abs and stabillity control!
they need to die, all of them
>>
>>14017082
are you serious? thats not funny thats fucking terrifying
>>
File: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (26KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg
26KB, 320x263px
>>14017072
>live in city with 3 different universities in it
>all 3 campuses are full of twisty roads for whatever reason
>college students jaywalk all the fucking time and don't even do it briskly so they're constantly blocking traffic

>be me
>driving through one of aforementioned campuses
>going around bend
>giant sheboon waddling across road at the slowest pace possible, not even minding that she is walking through the busiest street on campus and it's rush hour
>slam on brakes, lay on horn, negro is maybe 4 feet from my car
>gives me this fucking look
I swear to god I wanted to hit her fat black ass and splatter her across the road but she might have gotten fat on my car.
>>
>>14017092
Too bad they take people with them.
>>
>>14017092
Also
>drive home from grandparents with family after christmas one year
>fresh snow on Autobahn, take it slow
>guy shoots by, can see him spinning out of control a few hundred meters in front, spots the median with both ends of his car
>drive by slowly to check if he's alright
>minutes later he speeds by again
>50 miles later exit the Autobahn and spot him going into the same town as us five cars ahead
>>
>>14017113
maybe we can enlist
>>14017082
this guy
>>
Roundabouts. Rules about them are a bit quirky in my country, and in real life most drivers don't follow them, so you never can be sure if another driver goes around or leaves. Also people like to leave them into the rightmost lane, when there are cars that didn't even enter the roundabout. I was close to accident 3 times in a month already.
>>
File: 1411679820228.jpg (7KB, 310x298px) Image search: [Google]
1411679820228.jpg
7KB, 310x298px
>>14017149
>roundabouts in your own country
>enter when there's space, signal when you exit

>roundabouts in the UK
>they expect you to indicate the direction you plan to go before even entering the roundabout, and also to keep track of every other car approaching the roundabout to calculate when a space will open up despite the fact that most of them are physically obscured anyway

How can you even think of something this idiotic?
>>
>>14016973
what the fuck

burger bolice really seems to be in fully protofascist mode
yet their citizens call it land of the free
>>
Stupid fucking millennials texting.
>>
>>14016694
>what makes you nervous when you drive?
Other drivers not knowing what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>14017006
Are they terrible drivers or something?
Problem around my parts is that they come here during winter, and they have very limited experience driving in our winter conditions (at best), and usually the cheapest winter tires money can buy
>>
>>14017159

lol what the fuck

are you even a brit?

Generally I'd hope that you'd have an idea of where you were going when you enter a roundabout. That's why they have maps on signs before you reach them.

And it's not hard to enter a roundabout. Make sure there's nothing coming from the right, and pull out. Job done.
>>
>>14017221
I can confirm this. Being one out of 500 that actually gives a massive amount of fucks about tires is frustrating. Granted, shit is fucking expensive in communist denmarkistan, but I gladly shell out the extra Danebucks to ensure my continued survival. Probably won't help much when mrs. Larsen plows into me sideways at 90 km/h, because she drives with summer tires and doesn't believe in black ice. Being a non-retard Dane is fucking suffering, scandibro.
>>
>>14017222
>Make sure there's nothing coming from the right, and pull out.
Then why the hell am I even supposed to indicate beforehand?
>>
>>14017295
I really cannot stress how badly the average Dane handles sudden snow. We had a blizzard a couple of weeks and I had several close calls with people driving in the wrong side of the road and skidding across red lights. Fucking mongs.
>>
Riding with weed in the car

at least, until I started getting into concentrates now I can just stick it up my bum on the ride home and I won't have to worry about it
>>
>>14017221
Not so much terrible as inattentive. Typical tourist stuff.
>>
>>14016721
/thread
>>
Women in BMW's.
>>
>>14016981
>All the shitty towns are marked
Thank heavens
>>
File: 20151209_204324.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151209_204324.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>14017078
It's ok when there's no cars and lights, but it's fucking shit in pitch black areas
>>
>smell a strange smell out of nowhere
>hear a strange noise

I'm convinced my car is about to die if either of those happen.
>>
File: 1448198054489.jpg (23KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
1448198054489.jpg
23KB, 485x364px
>>14016827
All valid reasons ma'am.
Also,when the car WAY behind me hits a tiny bump at night,just enough to make it look like the lights flashed,think its a cop for a moment. Lost my license about 16 yrs ago,still feel like I'm driving on suspended license.
>>
>Dark rain on single lane roads.
>Sun directly infront during dusk and dawn.

My biggest one

>Driving past a cop who with radar.

I swear if I drive past a cop even if im doing the speed limit ill look back for the next 2 miles.
>>
File: finger.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
2MB, 480x360px
People that fly up from the right and cut in to a space too small for their car, that would cause a huge accident if they did not count on you slamming the brakes in the middle of the highway
>>
>>14016712
This one. All women I see on the car are always on their phone or doing make up
>>
Faggots that drive pick up trucks. Literally every time I've been in a near-accident it's been from some stupid fud ass faggot in an oversized lifted compensation truck thats not paying an ounce of attention in their faggot mall crawlers.
>>
People like you being all nervous just driving to the grocery store.
>>
>>14016694
There are two kinds of drivers that get my attention levels rising and preparing myself for unexpected shit in Germany.
1. Daddies first company car I bet my neighbour will die of jealousy looking at my new Audi/Bmw/Passat driver.
Every single one of them is more important than the other, rules don't apply and generally whatever you drive and however fast you drive, you are bothering them.
2. Former Audi 80/100 driver, now driving any Skoda ever because they didn't have the money for a VW Golf.
They happen to come in all shapes and ages, usually they are completely oblivious to anything around them. They will drive 5 to 10km/h below the speed limit, they will try to park, change lanes or turn into another street without indicating while hitting their brakes or slowing down to a crawl.
>>
>>14017544

This
>>
Car lights are so fucking bright these days that I can barely see the fucking road when I'm driving in country lanes at night because of the glare.

Apparently the brighter lights are better and safer???????
>>
>>14016848
>hill starts without handbrake

Do people not know how to drive a manual? You don't need a handbrake.
>>
File: 1445877385146.jpg (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445877385146.jpg
138KB, 800x800px
>>14017817
>drive on highway
>blinding light approaching in the rear view
>interior mirror already dimmed, still get blinded through the outside mirror
>have to close left eye while it passes
>Mercedes SUV or Touareg every single time
>>
>>14017817
Fucking this. And BLUE FUCKING LIGHTS. Blue is the WORST colour for night vision, either get red or white, not Blind-the-fuck-out-of-yourself-and-everyone-else fucking blue.
>>
>>14016694
Other people, specially people driving and on their phones. Already got rear ended by some faggot who was texting and driving a few years ago
>>
>>14017877
actually red is the worst
blue is more anoying since you see it more
>>
Obese mexican women that can barely see the road
>>
File: 1435929582371.jpg (62KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1435929582371.jpg
62KB, 640x499px
>chilling at red light
>car behind me is tailgating and not really paying attention
>light goes green
>idiot starts going immediately without realizing that I'm still on the brakes waiting for the car in front of me to go
>they slam on the brakes and beep
>what the fuck do you want me to do, drop dead moron
>>
>>14017199
All of the people telling stories of being pulled over by the cops are not White, and are probably from a part of the country where non-whites cause a majority of the trouble.
>>
>>14016694
Asians, Prius drivers, Minivans
>>
File: 1342413677259.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1342413677259.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>14017970
>red is the worst
Red is the best because it doesn't affect your vision in low light. Red light doesn't cause your pupils to shrink anywhere near as much as other wavelengths, allowing you go back to darkness without needing to wait for your pupils to dilate again.
>>
>>14018475
Also, blue is the opposite. Blue will cause your pupils to shrink more at the same brightness, requiring a longer time for your eyes to dilate properly once you're passed the source of the light.
>>
people who change lanes in the middle of an intersection with multiple lanes turning in the same direction. can't tell you how many times I've almost been hit by some dumbass that doesn't understand basic traffic rules. if you need to be in the left lane after your turn, just take the fucking left hand turn lane.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x588px
Ching Li the town rice patty.
>>
File: 1436035066655.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1436035066655.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>14016694
>live in florida
>population of town nearly doubles with old people during winter
>entire month of november december and january makes me anxious as fuck to drive

when you turn 60-65 you should be required to take another HARDER driving test
and then another one every 5 years that gets progressively more strict

fuck the elderly
>>
>>14017317
So people know where you're going? If you're signalling right you're going to be going to the inside lane for example, the more information other road users have about each others intentions the better.
>>
>>14016846
I do that just so I can maintain speed and then gun it in my miata :)
>>
>>14018645
>Work in the Villages

Life is suffering anon.
>>
>>14017034
I got hit by a guy going the wrong way through a roundabout. You should punch your dad in the shin
>>
File: 200% MAD.jpg (73KB, 460x708px) Image search: [Google]
200% MAD.jpg
73KB, 460x708px
>>14016694
>tailgaters
>solar flare high beams
>1 and 2 combined
>car or truck creeping into the direction of travel
>niggs nigging while driving
>people passing me just so they can get to the red light first
>>
>retard pedestrians with a deathwish
>retard cyclists with a deathwish
>fuckwits who stop at intersections without stop signs
>faggots who want to stoplight race and their car doesn't even have a sub-5 second 0-60
>cock knocking fat fuck stoner cunts
>prius faggots
>>
File: 1432941802207.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432941802207.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>try to pass with a i3
>wind gust
>cant overtake
>oncoming car
>>
Driving in packs on the highway. Does this happen everywhere? Where there's just about 8 to 12 cars just all fucking at or under the speed limit on the God damn turnpike bunched together. Then an open gap of about 200 to 300 yards and boom another fucking pack of cars.
>>
>>14017004
old azn woman driving a white car while wearing a hat and sun glasses

I think that covers all of them
>>
File: a fish in the distance.jpg (26KB, 1280x697px) Image search: [Google]
a fish in the distance.jpg
26KB, 1280x697px
>>14017083
thick fog vortexes climbing up the side of the car
max comfy
>>
>>14016694
The fear of growing old and dying alone
>>
> 70+ MPH
> Boxed in by truckers
> 3 AM
> High Fog
> Rock wall on left side, sheer drop off the other

Fucking Tennessee driving.
>>
>>14016755
>people driving audis
Dude, Audi Quattro? If any car has total control on the road its the fucking German Beast.
>>
>>14016856
I got stuck behind a police car doing 20 in a 35. That was pretty goddamn annoying.
>>
>>14020657
i ALWAYS pass cops going under the speed limit (barring dangerous conditions or shit like that calling for lower speeds) and they never even give me a glance. and i drive a loud sports car.
>>
>>14016694

People under 24 so pretty much everyone on /o/
>>
File: baby-seal.jpg (95KB, 985x768px) Image search: [Google]
baby-seal.jpg
95KB, 985x768px
Landmines. They make me nervous as hell to drive through. Also drive up windows. At the end, you will have to be face to face with another human being. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm ugly? What if they laugh at me or my car? What if I accidently stall while leaving? Shit man!
>>
More angry than nervous, but Mexicans. They're worse than Asians and women combined.
>>
>>14016856

> Are Arizona cops allowed to request for you to present papers

I don't know how up to date this is since I'm white but it looks like they can. AZ cops are either extremely nice or complete cunts. There's no in-between in my experience.

http://nation.time.com/2012/09/07/immigration-update-arizona-police-can-now-ask-papers-please/
>>
>>14017039
Holy shit that's fucking justification for murder.

People this dumb should be allowed to vote let alone drive
>>
>>14016755
Where u live in Florida bruh?
>>
>>14016973

I like the checkpoint on the I-10 when you're crossing over around Blythe. Those guys barely even glance at you before waving you through. In other parts of CA they actually fucking stop you and ask you stupid questions. I always expected more shit from them since my ex is a beaner but they never bothered us.
>>
>>14017072
>Tfw you live in NY and this shit happens all the time
>Tfw you're at fault if you hit them anyway
>>
File: 1449638072009.png (268KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449638072009.png
268KB, 500x372px
>knowing that your 40 year old car's life will be taken by some sorority girl in a VW
>narrow two way streets and being too far away from a driveway to pull into to let the other guy pass
>40 something mother in her fucking Durango has her blinders on and can't see what's next to her and wants to merge as soon as she gets off the on ramp
>>
File: Nail-Salon-Safety.gif (2MB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Nail-Salon-Safety.gif
2MB, 500x319px
>>14016833
I've bitched at my friends for texting and driving plenty of times. If I saw any of them browsing social media, I'd flip shit in a heart beat. Like, fuck, you're piloting a giant metal box at inhuman speeds around other humans. Just pay attention until you get to a redlight like a fucking adult.
>>
>>14020524
Tfw I'm always between those packs
>>
>>14021025
All over, I have 2 houses and a plot of land.

One house in Cocoa Beach, one house in Ft. Lauderdale, and a plot of land up in the Panhandle near Tallahassee. My work has me driving from every port city from Key West all the way up to Norfolk, VA, and occasionally to Houston and Galveston, TX.

I make bank to say the least, but I go through cars and trucks like it's going out of style. Right now I'm in Orlando, spending the night because I couldn't make it home from work in Pensacola tonight.

Hooray for owning a business
>>
>>14016694
when ever i see the disabled license plate
>>
File: 267117.jpg (31KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
267117.jpg
31KB, 500x255px
>>14021346
>>
>>14021346
>tfw have disabled plate
>tfw people stare at me when they see some scrawny young manlet crawl out of my ricebox
>tfw people take pictures of me when I get out of a wheelchair when checking out
Fuck, being disabled doesn't mean I'm completely inept. I had a lady comment that "it was a miracle" that I got out of my wheelchair at the grocery store earlier today.

I can walk for short periods, but after just a little bit, I get crippling pain.
>>
File: 1444342085158.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1444342085158.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>14016856
I have a simple solution. Be white.

It's so fucking dumb. I was cruising about 5-7 miles over and a cop pulled me over with my half south african half indian friend in the passenger. Cop asks me for stuff and lets me off the hook.

2 weeks later on the same route at the same time in the same car, but with my friend driving 2-3 miles over, he gets pulled over by the same cop and given a 350 dollar ticket.

I see this all the time. Definitely have to agree with Louis C. K. White people aren't better, but being white is clearly superior.
>>
>>14021417
...I am white though...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>14021383
i'm not saying all of them, but in the past 24hrs I've been stuck behind one in the Walmart parking lot trying to leave. stuck at the light to get out of the fucking shopping center walmart was in and again a few lights later dragging there ass going 10 under the speed limit.
>>
>>14021430
Old people who have disabled plates are the worst drivers.

I'm probably one of the better drivers out there, after not paying attention to a drunk driver landed me like this. Now I'm more attentive in general.
>>
>>14021425
Then be casual, and don't dress like a hobo. When a cop walks up to me and sees me in slacks and a tucked shirt, with glasses, I'm practically invincible. I realize this is 4chan, and most people are autistic in some fashion, but it's seriously not that hard to hold a friendly conversation with a cop for a minute or two.

You're white. Use it to your advantage.
>>
>>14021464
I dress in designer clothes, more casual kempt, but better-dressed than 90% of people who just slip into cargo shorts and a graphic tee.

I'm extremely polite with cops, even if they're rude to me, because one thing I noted after coming to this country is that I'd rather not get shot by some pig on a power trip, and have his department cover it up.
>>
Slow cars
>>
File: 2314.jpg (358KB, 1840x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2314.jpg
358KB, 1840x1840px
Other drivers.
>>
>>14021509

Nice picture of Salem, do you want to exchange emails and talk about our feelings.
>>
>>14020524
Because people are non commital about passing or don't move back over then other similarly unhelpful people stack behind them until it's impossible for anyone to pass.
>>
>>14020729
I loath how people doing the speed limit slam on thier brakes for cops, it's silly and useless, they don't give a fuck about you.

Then again maybe those ass holes are black.
>>
>>14021430
That's what you get for going to walmart, it's almost 2016 dude, get it together.
>>
the giant puddle in the left lane.
>>
>>14017036
If unsure, brake. Always.
>>
>>14021461
>I'm probably one of the better drivers out there
95% of all drivers think this.
If you have no racing experience, never did any type of driving safety course after you got your license, and/or still speed regularly cause "I can control it", you're a shitty driver.
>>
Fast roads that only have a painted line as a divider. Pretty rare in California, outside of canyons, most major roads have some sort of divider.

But, a head on is basically the only thing I'm worried about. I'm aware of my surroundings enough to not worry much about the other types of impacts.

I also mostly drive a tiny car from the 70's so if I get into a 40+ (both cars) head on collision it's basically gg. I just hope I can react fast enough to have it clip me in the rear quarter and turn most of the energy into a spin.
>>
File: 1361851077192.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1361851077192.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>14021985
people get real butthurt if you tell them they're shit drivers, but everybody would call themselves good drivers.Its frustrating.
>>
File: chanel scream.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chanel scream.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>14016694

In no particular order:
- shit road conditions
- driving big vehicles with shit outside visibility
-... and others driving said vehicles above
- getting road head
- driving in busy streets that I'm not familiar with
- driving unreliable vehicles in which I know something is wrong and needs to be fixed soon
- driving by pedestrians with small children or pets
>>
futr
>>
>>14023550
>Drivers with less than the full complement of legally required lights
>Drivers overtaking on the left
>Red indicators
>Drivers who don't indicate
>>
>>14021985
>racing experience
I used to, before my accident.
>driving safety course after you got your lisence
Two, actually. Both voluntary.
>regularly speed
Drive in the right lane, at most 5 over the limit. Residential areas I don't speed.
>>
>>14022019
Dunning-kruger effect my man. Actual good drivers don't refer to themselves as good.
>>
>Semi trucks
>cops
>fags texting and driving
>heavy rain, snow
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.