[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebels being rebels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-27-25.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-27-25.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Do you booze cruise /o/?
>>
I'm not going to lie, that's pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>14012201
Elaborate
>>
>>14012209
drinking and driving is dumb you retarded fucknut
>>
File: 20151208_164756.jpg (867KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151208_164756.jpg
867KB, 3264x1836px
>>14012240
So you're telling me, that there's nowhere with no cops for miles, that you can just drive can enjoy a beer or 2 on the road. I'm not talking leaving a party and going home plastered. This is different
>>
Shit bro I drive high 9 times out of 10 I only drink to not think so I dont drive but I have driven on lean before for no good reason once.
>>
>>14012193
no you piece of human garbage
>>
Itt a bunch of limp dick nanny state faggots who believe anything shoved down their throat

They say mates dont let mates drive away drunk
That's bullshit, don't drink if you're a punk
>>
>>14012252
If you crash, you deserve to die. Just don't take anyone else out with you.
>>
>>14012272
> crashing after two beers
You just be like 8 years old or something kid if you think anything less than half a carton of beer is going to hinder your ability to drive
>>
>>14012193
Holy fuck i cant wait till natural selection kills off all you retards
>>
>>14012303
they usually take innocent people with them though
>>
>>14012254
Driving on lean ain't shit

>>14012193
Back in high school when I was an alcoholic, I used to play my "Red Light Game" where I take a shot of cheap vodka at every red light. That was back in the day when used to hang out in cars because nobody had their own place.

I have driven on pretty much any mind-altering substance. Ambien was the worst and acid was the most interesting. I was not smart back then. I'm lucky I didn't kill anybody and I wouldn't do it again.
>>
File: oldport.jpg (341KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
oldport.jpg
341KB, 1024x684px
I love how bluepilled /o/ is about road sodas

>Muh 0.08
>You'll crash
>2 beers and you have to wait 4 hours

Are you that shit at driving that having a couple beers makes you get distracted and crash?
Ive been pulled over with an open container and passed 3 road checks easy.
If you know your limits and aren't wasted there is no problem.
9 years and never even an incident
>>
>>14012546
Scumbag. I bet you smoke the reefers too!
>>
>>14012193
I'm not a child that makes poor decisions, and endangers himself and others because he feels like a special snowflake.
>>
>>14012502
>driving on lean aint shit
The fuck you say to me? I was rolling high 3rd plat fucking slow motion shit nigga 60 felt like 20 and also

>driving on acid
Yeah not the shit I tried. not for very long anyway
>>
>>14012546
That is all good until you run across officer McDick who needs to meet his quota.

As much fun as drunk driving is I avoid it. Where I live the cops take any suspected DUI to the hospital for blood work. If you smoked a joint in the last week you get a DUI when you test positive for metabolites. Refuse and you get a DUI by default for refusing a test.

Friend swerved to miss a pothole in front of a cop. Pulled over, passes the field sobriety test, but pops a 0.28 when they ran blood work. Cop was impressed he could pass the field test that drunk. Another friend spent 3 days in jail for his 1st DUI because he used his ARD years ago for having a pipe.
>>
>>14012663
That's fucked up that they will test you for weed. I'm sure that's real easy to beat in court, but still a waste of time and money. And that could fuck over somebody who really wasn't stoned but smoked weed a few days before.

A few years ago, one of my best friends was driving home shitfaced on the 4th of July at like 2am. He got pulled over by some police seargant. Cop ended up parking his car in some random neighborhood and driving him home. My friend was so drunk he was talking like some wigger to the cop. I have no idea how he didn't get arrested, but hos dad was pissed off at him (real controlling dad). He woke up the next morning in his dad's bed and had no idea where his car was. He got real lucky.
>>
>>14012546
I don't fuck with alcohol and cars anyway

The compromised decision making really fucks you over
>>
>>14012780
I find the real problems occur in reaction time
>>
My father has been drinking and driving literally every single day of his life since he was a kid
Never had any accidents or close calls, always drives along the sketchy country back roads, knows his limit and that seems to be about 13 stubbies

Like this all over rural parts of the country and there are never any accidents related to driving drunk.

He taught me to drive drunk when I was 14, he was waaah to drunk to drive though I may have been even more so
Personally I'd rather not drive at all if I have stuff in my system. The risk of getting caught by police and losing my license is too great to fuck with l. That being said I went through a phase in my teenage years of driving fucking blazed 24/7. Dojt do that no more either
>>
>>14012193
Nah, i'll smoke some pot and go for a cruise after getting settled into my buzz sure, but never liked drinking.
Never been a big fan of smoking and riding either.
>>
>>14012854
Reminds me of one time when I was maybe 17 or 18. My sister and her boyfriend were drinking at a party and wanted somebody "sober" to drive her car home. Had a friend drop me off and I drove her car home with her and her boyfriend. She was all stoked and I was more drunk when she was.

Used to drive blazed all the time too. But I was a pothead so not like I ever got super stoned. It never messed with my driving at that point. But if you don't smoke a lot, driving stoned can be a little difficult even though it doesn't fuck your reaction time like booze.
>>
> out of state at a party
> showed up towards the end
> still have a beer open
> drive back across bumblefuck town at 1am after 2 beers
> find out my open one fits in the coffee mug in my car and doesnt stick past the top
> smugly drinking beer can from a coffee mug while passing oncoming traffic
>>
>>14012909
>canned beer
>smug

Gross.
>>
>>14012918
I'm a simple man with occasionally simple taste
>>
File: Clean.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Clean.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
>>14012193
>'Rebels'
>'Back roads'

Kek, what is this, a pop country album?
>>
File: 1389478009028.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389478009028.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>14012941
BACK ROAD REBEL
SITTIN UP HIGH
SUPER SWAMPER TIRES
ROARIN DOWN LOW

ROAD SODA IN MA CUP
AN YA KNOW ITS COLD
JEANS DIRT ROAD GURL

am i being detained
>>
>>14012974

go to bed, Joe
>>
>>14012502
>acid was the most interesting
I always seemed to suddenly become lost at any random moment.
For example I'd take an exit ramp and when I got to the end I would have no clue as to why I'm not on the highway anymore. Or any long stretch of road would seem to take 20 minutes to go a mile at 45mph and I would wonder how long I had been aimlessly driving for.
>>
use to regularly drive to the coast, buy a six pack of light beer and drive home.

this was when i was a lonely loser. can't deny it wasn't amazing though. listening to tunes, brew in hand, awesome roads just cruising.

six lights beers equaled to about 2.5 proper beers.
>>
As long as you drunk/high fucks don't hit my shit I guess it's fine.

Don't be surprised when I pass you on the togue because your reaction times are retarded.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.