[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a Hellcat or at the very least, a Scat Pack Shaker R/T.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: hellcat.jpg (41KB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
hellcat.jpg
41KB, 636x288px
I want a Hellcat or at the very least, a Scat Pack Shaker R/T.
How much money do I need to make to go to the dealership and buy one?
Hellcat payment is $989/mo, Scat Pack is $686.
>inb3 lolcan'tturnamerifatcar
>>
File: 1429290316542.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1429290316542.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>14007452
>what is google
>>
>>14007452
>getting pigfat lolcantturn: the car
>>
>>14007478
You already shitposted in my other thread, frick off Damien.
>>
>>14007478
>getting a car you like

Woah dude
>>
>>14007452
Per year or what? I think the general idea is to have the car be roughly under what you make in a year unless you have some savings as well.
>>
That a lot of money to never go faster than 90 before it shuts off and locks you in until cops get there
>>
>>14007585
I make $36,000 a year, but I should be able to afford a $65,000 car in six years though, shouldn't I? New to the whole financing thing.
>>
>>14007612
what
>>14007616
They're not gonna be made new in 6 years.
>>
>>14007616
No, and you likely won't get financed for it. If you do, your APR will be insane and you will likely pay over 100k for a scat pack after the interest rapes you.

Half your income. That should be AROUND your max purchasing price IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A CAR PERSON AND WANT A NICE/EXPENSIVE CAR.

Otherwise, 50% of your income is dumb as fuck. most economists recommend something like 20% or some shit.

If you REALLY want one of these, start saving money up for a BIG down payment and wait for them to depreciate a little bit in the next 2-3 years. Then when you go to buy the cost will be lower and you might actually get financed since you can lump down a big chunk of change.
>>
File: 1449534166910.jpg (17KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1449534166910.jpg
17KB, 604x340px
>>14007452
How old are you?Do you work fulltime?How much saved up? Can someone co-sign for you
>>
>>14007624
I meant buying one now and financing for 6 years.
>>14007636
Makes sense. I have zero debt, but work away from home and live with my parents so my cost of living id only like $600/mo.
Pay bump to $45,000/yr comes with my job if you can get a CDL.
>>
>>14007670
Have parents co-sign,put half down, pay rest off in under two years
>>
>>14007648
20, yes, none because just started job, yes, excellent credit.
I also know that you have to have your job for 6 months or so before you can get it in on your credit.
>>
>>14007670
I bought a truck for $20k with zero issues making a bit less than you, but the lenders were sketched out pretty bad. They don't like inconsistent income from small business but fuckem.

Just save up some cash. After that go get what you want. Once you have the cash saved up they will probably be a little cheaper and you can snag one with few miles on it that has already taken the depreciation hit and walk away with a good deal.
>>
Take into account that there will probably be a significant stealership markup from the MSRP.
>>
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
Hunt down a 2015 dealer Hellcat or Scat Pack demo car. They should be on the market already and you'll have a lot of negotiating power for a car already on the lot.
>>
>>14007452
If you have to ask, you can't afford it. Move on, kid.
>>
The rule of thumb is no more than half your income should be tied up in depreciating assets (cars for example), even if they are paid for.

You could maybe make the payments and buy one, but I doubt you'll get approved, and it wouldn't make a lot of sense to set yourself back in the schmeckle game for years over a muscle car. Sorry bud.
>>
>>14007670
do you think you will live with your parents for the next 6 years?
>>
>>14010193
This.

Also, I honestly think that your car payment should be less than 20% of what you make after taxes. OP, You should save up enough cash to make a big enough down payment so that the monthly payments are 20% of what you bring home.
>>
>>14010202
I also want to mention that by "car payment", I mean the actual monthly financing payment + insurance. The combination of these should be less than 20%.
>>
They're gorgeous cars OP, but drive some competitors (mustang, camaro, etc.) first, and please for the love of God don't spend half your income per month on a car
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1300x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1300x901px
>>14007452
Just get the SS and save your money.
>>
>>14010387
>>14012534
Chevy SS is the only real competitor
>>
>>14007742
Doot
>>
>how to buy car

I remember when half of /o/ wasn't shitty questions that don't deserve their own thread but have their own thread anyway.
>>
>>14007677
Another question to ask is how you're going to afford the insurance in addition to payments and interest.

If you're that young, I guarantee that any insurance company will consider you high risk. To most of the Jews that run insurance companies, anything young and with a penis is high risk; shitbox or not.
>>
>>14012534
>just get a slower, less useful car that's awful to drive
>>
I bought one. I put 20k down and the dealer lied on the loan form and said I made 67k when I made 37k
>>
>>14014071
Wut, it literally beats the Scat Pack In every performance catagory. The hellcat is great, but it really wouldn't take much for the SS to keep up and still be much cheaper.
>>
You cant afford it. Sorry man
>>
>>14007677
>young and stupid

I was like that once. Then life happened and I realized I was a massive retard.

You'll get there eventually, just not now.
>>
OP are you really this retarded?
save your money, jesus christ
>>
Holy shit, this is such a bad decision for you but by all means go ahead and regret it. You'll learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>14007452
isn't the shaker part just an aesthetic addition? just do the scat pack bro, you don't need the extra cool looking hood, especially if you're strapped for cash
>>
>>14007452
10% downpayment
pre-authoriz1ed loan or proof of employment/salary for the past year

>>14007636
This fucker doesn't know shit, dealerships are handing out low apr loans like candy. You could probably get 0% if you put down a nice downpayment. Still, if you only make 35k/year I would not suggest comitting to something like that even if you can unless you wanna live in section 8 housing for the next 6 years.
>>
I love how you could get a real challenger with as much power for what this thing costs.
>>
SCAT
>>
>>14023590
>>14020768
this
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.