[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mustang vs me was 5 years ago What have you done with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 18na51c4u7wlujpg.jpg (257KB, 800x995px) Image search: [Google]
18na51c4u7wlujpg.jpg
257KB, 800x995px
>mustang vs me was 5 years ago

What have you done with your life since then /o/?
>>
>>14005378
Wow that's crazy how similar the numbers are.

Post some memein' track times. I'm genuinely curious now.
>>
>>14005378
Shitposted
Sold my first car
Sold my first truck
Held hands with a girl
Chased the sun

And here I sit
>>
File: T6.jpg (55KB, 660x412px) Image search: [Google]
T6.jpg
55KB, 660x412px
>>14005378
fuck this brings back a lot of memories

I graduated college (FINALLY), then got rammed on the highway at 80mph so I turned around and bought an S60 T6 and the electric gremlins are getting to me.

Thank god its still warrantied until 2018 the shop foreman just told me yesterday that they might have to replace the rear diff.

electronic gremlins are annoying but i havent heard anyone complaining about major issues yet. Fucking blast to drive and leaps and bounds beyond my old nissan.
>>
>>14005378
oh man what a ride that was. Thanks br/o/.

>changed jobs
>doubled pay
>moved
>bought shit
>sold shit
>>
>>14005397
I also used to shitpost as a tripfriend named t/o/rquesteer does anyone here remember my stupid antics?

Also does anyone remember dead?
>>
>>14005457
I don't remember you but dead was based

>all those dead tripfags
>piston
>henry_ford
>equinox
>frolo
>>
File: 1301513411413.jpg (574KB, 2576x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1301513411413.jpg
574KB, 2576x1720px
ITT: newtripfags talking about oldtripfags

i enjoyed the nostalgia, OP, but it was just as shit back then. treequinox was a faglord and the only good things were the piston threads

oh and the shitposting motorcycle guy who got all the cagers buttmad, pic related. he used to sign his posts but for the life of me i cant remember his name
>>
Jesus christ. I remember when those numbers came out. I was arguing with my Naziboo sister who worships Bimmers while in Wal Mart. She ended up doing the "well what would you rather be seen in?"
>>
>5 years ago

Holy fuck.
Strawpoll time (which "vs" shitfest was better?)

http://strawpoll.me/6216151

Also since then I have done nothing of value or note.
>>
>>14005966
>lra
>half the price
>almost identical track times

WTF was BMW doing
>>
>>14005986
Believe it or not LRA itself doesn't mean the steering wheel is a dash accessory.
>>
had like 10 jobs
realized Im a failure
couldnt pay insurance
sit at home and jack off
that about sums it up nicely
>>
>>14005986
making a luxury sports coupe
>>
omg 5 years ago such a long time right xDD

tripfags gtfo this board
>>
>>14005986
>WTF was BMW doing

Getting BTFO and making 500 different interior color options

also obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gIIlSUgPc
>>
>>14006002
I know, lra is only a liability on bumpy corners but people always like to talk shit about it
>>
File: 1429942826998.png (387KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1429942826998.png
387KB, 386x378px
>>14006003
You'll make it, Anon.

We're all gonna make it. :'(
>>
>>14006117
2016 is our year
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.