[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New FRS as is vs s13 with 10k in mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Which will be more fun to drive fast?
>>
The new frs. I'll be getting one and try to get an extra 40hp out of it.

But yeah it's a hooligan if you really push it.
>>
>>13999903
>>13999885
Get a BRZ
>>
>>13999885
10k in mods?
3k in suspension
6k in the engine or for a swap
1k on racing seats and harnesses
Definitely the s13
>>
File: IMG_20151207_205705.jpg (2MB, 3389x2542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_205705.jpg
2MB, 3389x2542px
>>13999946
Only mature adults choose the brz
>>
>>13999980
>Not getting an FR-S now that they come fully equipped
>Lower price, for the same fucking car
>Dealer more likely to allow price bargain
>Dat $2000 cash Toyota incentive
>Dat $1000 graduate discount incentive
>Oversteer setup (BRZ understeers)
>Slightly lighter

Only insecure faggots pay more for the Subaru badge.
>>
File: 1439612038174.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439612038174.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>13999885
>new frs
>extra 40hp
>hooligan

Are all fr-s/brz fanboys this retarded? I hear similar shit whenever I talk to someone that wants one of these.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2D2CjGArBqQ

I thought this car had traction control and stability control? In the video it slides all over the place and is scary. I need the traction control and stability control in a car like this. I don't want to drive in winter and do what that guy did.
>>
>>14000033
I already have a brz, why would I go buy a frs? Also I got mine loaded for the price of a standard. Don't try to sell me on a scion when all I need are springs. Anyway the brz handles very good and I am planning on getting an alignment to hopefully negate some understeering.
>>
>>14000090
You turn that off 4 skidz. The tcs/asm is 100% turned off with a combination of pulling the e-brake/hitting the brake pedal.
>>
>>13999885
An S13 with 10k in it can be ridiculous. Do that unless you want it to be reliable and shit
>>
>>14000145
So when you brake it turns off traction and stability control? There isn't a button to do that?

What if I'm braking and skidding and stability control can't do what it's supposed to do.
>>
>>14000165
the tcs works through applying brakes to the wheels, it doesnt work if the wheels are fully locked up already
>>
Saw a yellow TRD today
Muh dick
>>
The new FRS because it won't be a 25 year old Datsun that I can Fred Flinstone from the rust when the rocker arms break.
>>
>>14000194
those are pretty much my main concerns too. I want to winter drive it every year and idk how well the s13 would hold up, even if I wrap and undercoat it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.