[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite adventure of Tacomeat Fijiwater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 359x359px
What's your favorite adventure of Tacomeat Fijiwater?
>>
File: initial D fags.png (235KB, 637x355px) Image search: [Google]
initial D fags.png
235KB, 637x355px
>>13997779

I liked the ep where he and his brother Sasuke looked like NEETs from /o/. Really added to the immersion and realism of the show.
>>
I liked the whole of 1st Stage to 3rd Stage.
He actually had a personality back then.
>>
I liked the scene where fuji got his dick wet
>>
Itsuki is a far better character and there should be a season dedicated especially to him and the Akina Speed Stars as a whole, where they've gotten good at racing.
>>
File: bunta.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bunta.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
Will smoking increase my driving skills?
>>
>>13998544
No, but eating tofu would.
>>
>>13998533
Initial D should have ended at 3rd Stage.
>>
>>13998544
Pink button ups do, i should know
>>
>>13998554
No, the stages after 3rd should have been different.
>>
They need to revive the series with a new character and more modern cars
they would still have the old cars but you would see later model evos and wrx stis + later miatas and the toyota 86 being the new tofu car
>>
>>13998898
modern auto culture is too divided and assmad at eachother for it to make good entertainment
>>
>>13997779
the one where you suck cocks
>>
>>13997779
The one where he thought he was going to lose and then won.

... Oh wait... Thats every episode... Theyre all the exact same.
>>
>>13999543
That only really starts with 4th stage.
>>
>>13998533
He was an annoying tryhard. The other Akina Speed Stars were better as they also acted as comedic relief without being retarded. Also, no personality > retarded personality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.