[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: jeep-renegade-2015.jpg (132KB, 1140x643px) Image search: [Google]
jeep-renegade-2015.jpg
132KB, 1140x643px
Opinions?
>>
Interior materials were cheap. Reminded me of the mid 2000's Chrysler products. Otherwise the seating position was good and seems like a fun vehicle.
>>
>Jeep

Inherently garbage, literally the worst major car brand
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1024x699px
>>13988994
I disagree.
>>
>>13989003
its on the bottom of any list related to anything positive in owning a car
>>
>>13989072
the only positives is watching them roll down a hill
>>
Confirmed meme car
>>
File: image-2.jpg (39KB, 728x474px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.jpg
39KB, 728x474px
Ruined by lack of ground clearance.

This is true for almost any other american made 4wd, guess reasoning is that some stupid bitch can't flip it making insane maneuvers and sue later.
>>
>>13988885

My bz11 cube was recently written off, thinking one of these might be the go. Only problem is they cost 40k in australia, juke,yeti,and Tiguan are all significantly cheaper.

Anyone know if the back seats can be slid back an forward? My cube was great with its bench seats front and rear, would slide the rear to touch front seats creating a safe place for my dogs to sit
>>
>>13988885
I work for ZF and they drove around here a lot when they tested the 9 speed auto in it. I think it's quite good looking, haven't yet driven one though, I've only driven the Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee and really liked them.

It's definitely on my list of cars I'm considering when I'm looking for a new car next year
>>
>>13989473
Don't buy a Grand Cherokee.
>>
File: 1449148603604.jpg (61KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449148603604.jpg
61KB, 405x412px
>>13988885
If you like it, you are a woman.
>>
>>13988885

Nice mall crawler
>>
>>13989617
Can't afford one anyway, I was talking about the Renegade.

But I'm curious, what's wrong with it?
>>
>post 1998 jeep
I feel bad for you son, but I got 98 problems and Fiat parts ain't one! The Cherokee is a fucking Fiat Panda now
>>
What went so wrong after XJ and TJ?
>>
>>13988885
>fiat 500 with 4x4
>>
>>13988885
Nice Fiat 500X with a bodykit.
>>
>>13988885
>Not pretty
>Not reliable
>Not fast
>Not powerful
>Not roomy
>Not fuel efficient

Literally sucks at everything.
>>
>>13988885
I wanted this, but got Chevy equinox instead, because the guy at the Chrysler dealership was a dick.

I remember a thread n this car a few weeks ago though, if you lease it, you'll be paying more than average, because it will depreciate faster from having a low resale value. Some of the interior will looks cheap, but thats mostly personal taste, and are some complains that its a little small.
>>
>>13989230
>american made
>>
>>13991448
How did you end up with an Equinox? That's not even in the same class is it?
>>
>>13991489
Was originally looking to get another crossover/SUV. I already had a Cherokee from the year before, that I had gotten from that Chrysler dealership so figured I could get a good deal as a repeat customer(The guy I dealt with before gave ended which I also got from them) When I was in the showroom I saw it, and thought I wouldn't mind getting something smaller.

When I talked to a salesman there a new guy by the looks of it, he talked condescendingly to me as if I didn't know what I was talking about, and basically called me a liar when I disagreed with him on what the payments were going to be. I'd done some research on the different jeeps before coming so I knew what the price points were, and knew I had great credit because of the deal they gave me last year. He even pointed to the exact model I bought a year before, and quoted a monthly payment that was double what I payed, saying that was a fair price because some lady payed that a few days ago (This included packages). At that point I knew he didn't know what he was talking about, and didn't even think of the fact that she payed that much more than e because she had shitty credit. I walked out, and went the to Chevy dealership that was literally next door.

I later found out the salesman I dealt with wasn't even an official salesman for that dealership but a freelancer.
>>
Jeep is literally the shittiest American brand out there in terms of reliability. The only thing keeping them afloat is the muh jeep heritage and dumb gays and teenage grills thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Literally shit in car form.

Get a used FJ or anything else really.
>>
It's the Wii U of vehicles
>>
>>13991666
Confirmed for armchair offroader
>>
>>13988994
with that garbage opinion, what are you doing on an auto board, spreading your autismo?
>>
>>13988885
Jeep is shit besides old cherokees
>>
>>13994279
Maybe stock, but as long as you don't care about body damage a stock Rubi can get pretty far.
>>
File: Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_001.jpg (398KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_001.jpg
398KB, 1280x620px
Opinions?
>>
>>13988885
jesus christ

what is going on with that front end
>>
File: 00061440.jpg (29KB, 550x543px) Image search: [Google]
00061440.jpg
29KB, 550x543px
>>13994977
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.