[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dew Trail CYOA #22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 31

File: Bob's.jpg (392KB, 1439x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Bob's.jpg
392KB, 1439x1078px
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU
Quick Summary: Another night at the drive in, the date is still 3 days away before you ask.

>>13981839
The list has got some people looking around, people know who's who now, you expect the racing to pick up some now.

While Ed and Greg are talking details you ask the group a question.

"Brian here?"

A few people look around, before you're told he isn't there, but probably will be later in the night.

Well sonuvabitch, at least the race between Greg and Ed is going down since it looks like they're done with shit talking, you catch a ride in the back of the racemaster's International to the finish line. Already a good crowd back here and there's more coming through the trees. People must be hyped for the big block vs small block showdown after their banter.

Finally, the cars come around and line up, their paintjobs easily making the race loud before the engines even get wound up. A girl runs over from the starting line crowd to start the race, her arms go down and...

Goddamn! Ed damn sure didn't get off the line like that when you raced him or in his races with Henry. The Camaro still manages to get ahead but that doesn't last long as the Nova starts walking away, you know that 327 comes alive on down the road but can it hold off a 396 that's hanging around close?

They get closer and closer, the Camaro still hanging and maybe even pulling a little, but it looks like it's already over for him, this race was decided by the launch. Ed's Nova takes the win with the Camaro's front at the door!

If Ed's got it launching like that combined with the killer top end it's always had, taking him out is going to be tough. Don't guess it's going to be a problem for a while, you still have 5 cars to go through, the '55 might need some work...
>>
>>13986600
On the way back you notice the 442 is here, 5 star timing on his part. Looks nice with it's black paint, black steelies, redline tires, and red stripe going down the side. Tires don't look like anything special as far as tread or width goes, no sign of the owner. He's probably up there ordering food... or he could be that guy checking out the '55.

A) Go see if the guy checking out the '55 wants to run.
B) Check out the 442, wait for him to get back.
C) Mingle with the race crowd.
D) Call it a night.
>>
Hey OP did you skip 21 on the thread number?
>>
>>13986601
I changed the tires on a 69 olds 442 today at work. Red convertible.
>>
>>13986601
A, loc up on him
>>
>>13986735
Yeah, it was only matter of time before I messed up the op.

>>13986749
Nice, '69 is my favorite year for the Cutlass.
>>
>>13986601
A
>>
>>13986601
A
>>
File: oldsmobile-cutlass.jpg (114KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
oldsmobile-cutlass.jpg
114KB, 400x283px
A, then B

heres a pic i found of a 442 like the one jamie sees.
>>
>>13986601
A
>>
>>13987342
Thanks friend
>>
>>13986601
A
>>
>>13986601
A)nnihilation
>>
File: AF12_r499_01.jpg (58KB, 562x346px) Image search: [Google]
AF12_r499_01.jpg
58KB, 562x346px
>>13986601
You walk over to the '55, by time you make it over there he's checking out the rear tires.

"You lookin' for a race?" you ask

"No way. I can't hang with this car, I saw what it did against that 429!" he replies "I don't even think my car would break into the 14s, I was just looking."

Well shit, some thorough inspection for just looking.

15 second car eh? You're curious.

"So what are you driving?" you ask

"That Willys over there, just a 2 barrel 289 I plucked from my sister's Mustang when she wrecked it. Planning on building it up a little more while there's still some summer left."

Not the Willys you expected to see, probably about 10 years newer. Definitely doesn't look like something you'd race with with skinny white walls like that. Can't weigh too much and likely wouldn't take much to get it going though, still might surprise some people as it is.

"Guessin' you were expecting an Americar wasn't ya?"

"Yeah, something like that..."

Not much later Ed pulls in with the Camaro not far behind, Ed parks next to you, hopping out with a big ass grin on his face.

"Goddamn, don't think I'll ever get a launch like that again!" he looks past you for a few seconds "You got Brian lookin' over here."

You turn to look, has to be that skinny guy eating fries looking your way, your assumption seems correct when he throws a wave. You were expecting Ed to give you some info or something, instead he walks over to the group.

Car can't be too powerful with those tires on it can it, they're skinnier than what you have.

Guy with the Willys is starting to walk away now, looks like he's going over to the racer group too.

A) Try to set up a race with Brian.
B) Offer the Willys guy a race, how many lengths would you even give the guy? Maybe a head start would be better...
C) Offer him a race, see if he'll run straight up.

>>13987342
I think I'll start posting the closest I can find when a new car is introduced.

Thanks for the idea.
>>
>>13990584
A
>>
>>13990584

(A)aaayyyyyyy
>>
>>13990584
A
Tell Willys guy we'll find him before summer's over
>>
>>13990584
A
>>
>>13990584
A
>>
>>13990584
"Look forward to seeing you out here when it's done." you tell the Willys owner

"Just hope I get it done sooner rather than later, the action around here is probably gonna slack off when summer ends."

You start the walk over to Brian, he looks at you and starts talking before you say anything.

"Let me finish my fries, I already know what you want."

At least you don't have to ask now.

"You think you can take him?" someone asks Brian

"Doubt it, car needs a tune up." he replies

"Even if it didn't you'd just make a smoke screen anyway!" King pipes up

"Plan on getting some new tires tomorrow with the tuneup, think I'll start burning through the list until I'm #1 then."

Damn, he's aiming for everybody, huh? That 442 can't be that fast.

"Pretty big claims there buddy!" King retorts

"All I'm sayin' is you better enjoy that stay at #1..."

"No offense kid, but nobody has shut that car down, and you ain't gonna be the first!"

Brian shrugs with a smug look on his face, it's hard to imagine him just beating up on the King's car but you don't suppose you should underestimate him.

"I had no plans on running tonight, I'll just cruise down the road and give you the win, you won't be ahead of me on the list for long so it doesn't matter. Not up for any bets obviously." he says looking at you, and finishing up his fries

Are all Oldsmobile drivers arrogant or something?

A) Hey, it's an easy move up, sounds good to you.
B) Nope, if he's racing you want him to go all out. One run isn't going to kill it.
C) You'll wait until he gets a tune up and tires.
>>
>>13992317
(B)uttfuck him
>>
>>13992317
B
Tell him this race isn't for money, but it's still an official race.
In the future if he moves up the list, it'll be for big money when he races us.
>>
>>13992317

If he doesn't want to race, just ask for his spot.

Otherwise, A, but launch for real then just stay in front leisurely like. Just to make sure he doesn't try to trick us into being slow.

There's no reason to display our real power level to him if he's not going to run for real.
>>
>>13992802
This
>>
>>13992802
Thirding
>>
>>13992802
Fourthing
>>
>>13992802
Also this, cause im a sheep. Baaaaah
>>
>>13992317
"Why don't you just go all out, you're not gonna kill it." you reply

"What, an easy win not satisfying enough for you?" he replies with a cocky scoff "I'm doing you a favor here."

"If you don't wanna race why don't you just give me your spot?"

"It's a spot on a list of street racers and me giving you the spot isn't a fucking race."

"You letting me win isn't a race either."

He lets out a sigh, not pleased with your reaction.

"Know what, fuck you then, I'm not running you until tomorrow." he says with a smile running across his face "Maybe I'll just sit at #8 so I can keep your ungrateful ass at 9 forever....actually, I have a better idea..."

You think you just offended him slightly.

"Listen up! I got a brand spankin' new 1969 $50 bill in my pocket, I'm givin' it out to the 1st person to take this guy out!" he yells out loud enough for everyone to hear

Holy shit, he doesn't want to race for any money but goes throwing $50 around?

You're catching some looks but you figure 80% if not more of these people don't stand a chance against you. Ed, Greg, Daniel, White Henry, and King however, might just be able to beat you. Well you know King can, honestly the only one you're feeling confident about being able ot beat is Daniel, that's assuming he hasn't done anything since Thursday.

"If you're not on the list and can take him down to #10 I'll double it to $100!"

Alright, so it's becoming obvious you pissed off another rich kid. The list is making things interesting if anything.

A) Stick around, wonder how many of these people are going to make a move?
B) Stick around, refuse to race anyone unless they can make it worth your while.
C) Call it a night, already more drama than you'd like. You'd rather not have everybody and their Mama challenging you either.
>>
File: 1386807167721.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1386807167721.gif
2MB, 360x202px
A + if he going to hold up the list by being a cunt call him a cunt out right.
>>
>>13994645
D, punch Oldsfag in his fucking throat and call out the guy doubling his money for a race
>>
>>13994687
That is the Olds guy, if they knock us down he'll give them $100 instead of $50.
>>
>>13994749
>pissed off another rich kid
Thought someone else opened his mouth, forgot about 'vette douche.
I'm all for punching oldsfag still.

We'll have a neat story to tell on our date.
:^)
>>
>>13994830
Ayy, you know I'll be up for it if more want it.
>>
File: 1440232504387.png (241KB, 643x396px) Image search: [Google]
1440232504387.png
241KB, 643x396px
D) Call Ronnie up to come beat you.
Split $100
Then let faggot know you played him
>>
>>13994981
I kinda like this idea instead of punching him.
Let's give Willys guy a look to step up and offer to race us, I'm pretty sure he'll know what's up.

Then we'll have a friend and foe on the list.
>>
>>13994981
This
>>
>>13994981
>>
>>13994981
THISSSSSSS. Just sandbag it. Do we have something that'll make it look like we lost our transmission? I know some dirttrackers used to do that, to make sure their cars wouldn't get bought for the standard post-race 5K or something.
>>
>>13995034
DDDDDD
D D
D D
D D
D D
DDDDDD
This would be hilarious. I'd even let Willysguy keep the 100 bucks - he deserves some spare cash to put towards a good fourbarrel.
>>
>>13995034
Yep this.

Just idling down the track lulz
>that's all he was gonna give us
>>
>>13994981
>Call Ronnie
>1969
How?

Even if payphone, who knows if Ronnie's home, or how long it'd take him to get here.

We need Willysbro to show this guy up.
Either that or a real race from someone on the list would also be cool.
>>
>>13994981
>>13995034

I'm for helping Willys guy or Ronnie on this one. We can make fool out of him and make some cash.
>>
>>13995741
I mean fool out of Olds jesrk and help willys guy get some cash
>>
File: CC-84-118-800.jpg (288KB, 800x455px) Image search: [Google]
CC-84-118-800.jpg
288KB, 800x455px
>>13986600
outdated quote but
>#7 Black Henry - primer '50 Ford
>tfw no primer gray shoebox hotrod
>>
>>13995034

5 star post nigga

Yea lets scam this faggot and by the time we race him for the #1 spot we will have a blower and wipe the floor with his arrogant ass.
>>
>>13995034
Voting race willies, split the cashhhh
>>
>>13994981
>>13995034
This, if we can't get ahold of Ronnie, sandbag against Willys
>>
OP make sure whoever you pick to help us on this scam collects the money before the race.
Then we can sit at #10 until our co-conspirator can beat the 442, then we beat him and keep him at #10 until he decides to quit.
:^)
>>
>>13997232
>collect before the race
didn't think that through lol

if oldsfag doesn't pay, then Jaime can punch him in the fucking throat
>>
bump from page 9
>>
>>13994645
This could get interesting, you look around to see who's going to make the first attempt. Few of the top guys have grins on their faces but none of them are making a move, then you notice Willys standing there. This just might be an easy way to help both of you, your glance at him appears to let him know what you have planned.

"$100?" he asks

"Yeap, all you gotta do is beat him, shouldn't be too hard." Brian replies

"Then I'll give it a shot!"

You're guessing Brian doesn't know what he has or just assumes it's a sleeper, not that it matters since he's going to win either way, Brian starts towards the road, he's going to be waiting at the finish line it looks like.

"I'll try to make it close, best I can anyway, no offense." you tell Willys

"Hey man, no problem, 100 bucks'll go a long way with gettin' the car up to speed."

Before you know it you're lined up against a car you could probably blow away without trying about to sandbag like you've never thought about doing before.

The starter's arms go down and y'all are off!

The Willys hooks up great, easily keeping up with you. Guy obviously just hustled you, no way that's a 2 barrel 289, he's probably packing one of those hot Shelby engines to keep up with you like this. Almost done and you guys are still neck and neck... wait a minute, your car is losing power, fuck! He pulls ahead and takes the win by a few feet.

Talk about an upset...especially for Brian who gives you a death stare on the way back to the drive-in. You and Willys meet up to talk to him when you're parked.

"The fuck was that? You can just fuck off if you think you're getting anything after that 'race'!" Brian yells before either of you say anything

"But I took him down."

"No, he let you win, my money, my rules."

"He got me fair and square, my car must be out of tune." you reply

"How stupid do you think I am? He's not getting my money, if anyone beats this guy in a REAL race I'll give up the money."
>>
I swear these always get bumped shortly before I can post.

>>13998992
He leans back on the bench he's sitting on with a smirk on his face. The crowd isn't exactly in love with this guy, but the promise of $100 still has a few looking eager. Willys is looking pretty damn pissed himself, can't say you blame him.

A) Sit around, looks like this isn't over yet.
B) Pay Willys out of your own pocket, sit around.
C) This guy's really pissing you off too, wipe that smirk off his face.
D) Pay Willys, then slap his shit.
E) Leave, this shit ain't worth it.
F) Pay Willys, leave.
>>
>>13999009
C then make that faggot pay Willysbro
>>
>>13999009
C
>>
>>13999009
c
>>
>>13999009
C. Make him pay after slapping him around. Jamie a tough
>>
>>13999009

C make this faggot pay up.
>>
>>13999009

C.
>>
Wreck the (C)unt
>>
>>13999009
C
>>
>>13999009
C
Throat fuck him
>>
>>13999009
C)
Give your people what they want op.
>>
>>13999009
This scrawny asshole probably wouldn't stand a chance in a fight, might as well give him one last chance.

"Just pay up man, he did what you asked."

"No, he didn't. You gave him the win, you'll probably give up your ass to him before the night's done."

Oh come on...

"So is anyone going to race this faggot?" he asks

He looks around at the crowd, you're not one for cheap shots, but goddamn if he ain't asking for it. Still, the fucker should know better than to talk shit and be arrogant enough to take your eyes off who you just pissed off. He looks at you just in time to realize there's fuck all he can do, well, other than end up with a nice black eye in a few hours.

The crowd steps back, not wanting to get involved, Brian is holding eye yelling all kinds of stuff that'd make a sailor leave the room. He jumps up off his bench in an attempt to charge at you but someone pushes him down, he's a pretty big guy, good thing he's-

A swift punch finds your gut after he turns around, Jesus, that was fast.

That also... was a lot worse than Erika, yeah, you're gonna need a moment...

"We're already lucky this place lets us hang around and the cops leave us alone, this goddamn fightin's gonna fuck all that up! You wanna use them fists go somewhere else!"

Ah, so this is the white Henry, probably a good idea to not talk shit with him and not to start anymore fights around here, he's got a point anyway. The crowd quickly sides with him.

"Like that faggot wants a fight, all he can do is sucker punches!" Brian yells scrambling to his feet "You're going to fuckin' regret this!"

Maybe, but for now all you can do is give him a grin to rub it in, some brunette walks over to him to check on him before they head over to his car. Willys apparently split on you some time or another, he's still here somewhere since his car his here. The spots are begging to free up though, more because it's getting closer to closing time and not because of the "fight" you hope.
>>
>>14001246
Henry is over by his Dart mean mugging, looks like he's got a dogtag around is neck, nice to know you both pissed off a veteran. You're guessing he might be fresh from 'Nam by his age.

A) Might as well call it a night now, no way to move up the list.
B) Apologize, you don't want any beef with Hemry.
C) Look for another race, still a good hour or 2 left.
D) Try to work up something else with Willys.
E) It's probably a crazy idea, but race Brian for $100.
F) See if Brian wants to take it somewhere else, you'd like to rough him up a little more.
>>
>>14001251
You've (B)uggered up, admit it.
>>
B, we fucked up admit it and buy the supercharger so we can kick this fucker off the list
>>
>>14001251
B
Why the hell is he beefing with us
>>
>>14001251
B+time to dump the rest of our money into the 55 to kick ass, who cares about it looking subtle now
>>
>>14001581
This
>>
>>14001251
B and D
>>
>>13986600
I only just noticed - you named the sheriff after the guy who designed the Pacer. Nice touch.

>>14001251
B. Slide 50 bucks through Willys' window or something, he'll know who it came from.

>>14001581
>who cares about it looking subtle now
This.

So we've already got:
>headers
>cam
>intake
>4.11 gears w/ LSD
>Muncie M22

The gearbox and gears should be fine for now. Which leaves:
>complete interior stripping
>remove bumpers
>fibreglass body panels
>suspension work (solid front end)
>new cheater slicks
>a rollcage for at the track

And as far as the engine goes
>383 stroker build, low compression
>big honking supercharger w/ intake
>ported aluminium heads with oversize valves
>redo the ignition system
>Hillborn stack injection or two fourbarrels if we're pussies
>fenderwell headers w/ cutouts at the front fender
>easily detachable exhaust system
Tell me if I'm missing something.
>>
>>14002508
>Tell me if I'm missing something.
That's our DD!

>>14001251
>>14001338
Changing vote to (B) & (D)
>>
>>14002541
>>14002508
Wonder how much will be for one more project car... One purely for racing...
>>
>>14002541
Who cares if it's our DD, I'd rather have
>blown SBC '55 gasser racecar
>426 Hemi swapped Packard for ''deliveries and activities''
>shoebox Ford cruiser for DD/cruising around
>>
Give Willy's guy some cash. He's OK.
>>
>>14002508
This
>>
>>14001251
D, fuck Henry we don't owe him anything.
>>
>wait a minute, your car is losing power, fuck!

was that us stepping of the gas or did something break for real?
>>
>>14001251
Might as well toss a "I'm sorry." to Henry before you do much else. You gives you a dirty look the entire way over.

"Hey, sorry about that, he just got under my skin."

"Can't say I give much of a shit what he did, startin' fights is a sure fire way to get this whole thing shut down. To make it worse you had to go punchin' a rich boy who can go whine to Daddy."

Probably should've thought things through just a little you suppose.

"Lucky for you I don't see the little bitch doing that, just let them cars do the fightin' from now on. Unless you wanna fight me, I ain't been in a scuffle since I been home..." he says cracking his knuckles

"Nahh, I'm good Henry, I'll keep that in mind." you reply, heading back to the cars

"Fuck, didn't expect that to go down, what an ass!" Willys says running up to you "You didn't have to do all that."

"Eh, he was askin' for it. Didn't expect to get hit back though."

Willys makes a joking laugh.

"Henry's always been a bad son of a bitch, a year in 'Nam didn't help any, he's a good guy if you stay on the right side."

"You been coming around here a long time or something?" you ask

"3 or 4 years, never raced and just hung out... was hoping that $100 would kick that off." he says sounding disappointing

Time to do another good deed with all this money...you're gonna end up like Carpenter cutting deals for everybody trying to hop up their car.

"It's not $100, but I'll give you $50 since you beat me."

"Real funny man." he replies

You pull out the money and try to hand it to him. He's reluctant to take it but after some insisting he finally takes it.

"Fuck man, I don't even know what so say, you want your spot back or something, name's Carlos by the way. I'd feel like an ass if I didn't introduce myself now."

A) Nah, you're ready to call it a night.
B) Nah, you want to race someone else.
C) Hell, why not, one less person you'll have to race in the future.
>>
>>14002508
>I only just noticed - you named the sheriff after the guy who designed the Pacer. Nice touch.

Pure coincidence really, didn't even know about the guy.

I just wanted the sheriff's initials to be WAT, interesting that he'd have a reason to not like moonshiners too though.

>>14003854
Nothing happened, I just typed it out like it was an honest race.
>>
>>14004130
B.

>one year in 'Nam
>wearing dogtags like he's hot shit
fuck Henry
>>
>>14004164
Everyone but the Marines served 12 months in Vietnam though.

Unless you stayed for more than one tour of duty.
>>
>>14004187
Jaime should've told that faggot there's still a war going on when he cracked his knuckles.
>>
>>14004224
That's how you end up with a broken jaw, dimwit.
>>
>>14004238
unless he's a paraplegic, he shouldn't be flaunting his dogtags like he's better than everybody because he was in a war that won't end for another 6 years.
>>
>>14004261
He's a douche, I get that; don't wanna be put on the shit-list either.
We still wan't to race at the Drive-in, right?
>>
>>14004292
>*want
>>
>>14004292
yep, but we're #10, somebody has to challenge us, unless we call it a night.

gotta make sure the '55 isn't broken before we do anything, desu
unless "losing power" means the car stopped pulling, then we're ok
>>
>>14004261
No one would know that it would be going on for that long, not likely he volunteered anyway.

Sure it's douchey to show off your dog tags but it's not worth pissing him off over.

>>14004310
There's nothing wrong with the car. That loosing power was just us sandbagging.
>>
>>14004130
B
>>
>>14004130
A
>>
>>14004130
B
>>
>>14004130

> Not D) Stalk the Olds driver when he leaves. Nigga gotta pay what he owe.
>>
>>14006249
>tfw OP makes him take Olds grill for a drive on date night
pls no
>>
File: 3006106932_c822816257_b.jpg (542KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3006106932_c822816257_b.jpg
542KB, 1024x768px
>>14004130
"Nah man, I'll let you hang on to that spot for a while." you reply

"In that case I'm headin' home, later Jamie, I really appreciate this."

With no chance of being able to move up you start looking for races that could make you some money or just some fun at the least.

While you're checking out cars Ed splits too, with Greg not too far behind.

Hell you thought being at number 10 and Brian's offer would have a huge target on your back people woult at least try to hit. Guess when the target's too fast you shouldn't even bother. Looks like you're going to have to pick the race and there's not many options..then again someone's talking to Brian, let's see how this goes.

After they get done talking this tubby guy about your age starts over. You look past him and around trying to pick out what car is his but nothing is standing out to you, there's a 50s Vette over there but those aren't quick and that one looks bone stock. To be honest you can't imagine this man driving that car anyway.

"Howdy, you still good for a race, I don't reckon I'll win but I never raced before."

"I'll probably be down, but what you drivin'?" you ask

"That right there." he says as he points to something more surprising than Carlos' Willys

A black 40s, you're guessing, sedan that's seen better days. He's probably right about the not going to win part, although it's condition makes you think of the Packard. You don't expect it to be packing a big Hemi or anything but you've seen enough to know you shouldn't completely dismiss it.

"I got $2 we can race for if that'll help make it worth your time..."

A) Fuck it why not, give this guy a honest run.
B) Here's another easy chance to piss off Brian, sandbag again.
C) $2? He's not worth the gas, race someone off the list.
D) You've had enough go down tonight, call it quits.

>>14006560
>Have to fight off Brian and Cheryl

Lel.
>>
>>14006843
A then D.

>Have to fight off Brian and Cheryl
I feel like it'll be Erika having to fight off Cheryl.
Unless Cheryl gets her high and Olds grills switches teams on us.

I have no problem with throwing down against the 442 driver again desu
>>
>>14006901
Well, probably won't be fighting either of them off tbqh.

Brian has his own girl.
Problem with Cheryl would be more of friction between them.
>>
>>14007004
We have to make a move that night.
Nothing sexual, just let her know that she's best waifu.
>tfw technically 3 more days until date night
why couldn't you make it on Monday night, OP?

you better have some interesting shit happen in between then desu
>>
>>14006843

B. But don't make it real obvious to the other driver.

Our tune isn't good and the bov is leaking
>>
>>14007097
Muffler bearings must be loose or some shit
>>
A then d
>>
>>14007152

Common problem on '55s that have been modified.
>>
>>14007156
this
>>
>>14007152
I kinda expected it to be the blinker fluid. if not that, it could be leaky fallopian tubes?
>>
>>14007156
This
>>
>>14007792
The turboencabultor may have fried it's dineural wop bearings. Stupid '50s GM technology...
>>
File: lingo2.jpg (140KB, 581x490px) Image search: [Google]
lingo2.jpg
140KB, 581x490px
ITT

>>14006843
"Might as well get one more race in before I call it a night." you reply

"Alright, see you at the line!" he says excitedly before scurrying off

You climb in the '55 and head over to the start.

Brian eyeballs you (man that eye is already looking like shit) as you line up, surprised his girl isn't with him. Tubby's car pulls up next to you, it's obviously got a cam and some exhaust work, he gives a few revs causing you to answer back with a few of your own.

One of the few people still hanging around runs out to start the race. After you both show that you're ready they step back and their arms go down...

Ol' tubby gives you a good run at first, somehow being able to keep up through 1st, after that you pull with no intentions of slowing down, it's an easy win with you leading by maybe 3 or 3 and a half cars. Gotta doubt his never having raced before line, he got going way too well for it all to just be luck. Can easily see the guy making the list once it's not you he has to go through, if he adds some top end he could be a real force to deal with.

You stop on the way back to collect the $2 and give the guy props. What you're not liking as the 442 sitting on the side of the road ahead, the fact that it's running already has you on edge.

Brian is standing in the middle of the road, you try to go around but apparently he's not afraid of a car coming at him at 30 mph and walks in front of you. Not wanting to wind up in jail you come to a stop.

"The fuck, I was just gonna congratulate you, you got a seriously fast car!"

Yeah, you're not buying it. Tubby comes to a stop next to Brian, yeah, you're REALLY not buying it now.

"Move before I run your ass over!"

"Oh come on, you fuckin' hit me and I'm putting it behind me, we're all car-"

Screeeeeeeech. That fucking grin on his face, he never looked so punchable, or beatable with one of the tools in the trunk...

"Good job Deb! Enjoy the pinstripe faggot!" Brian yells starting towards Tubby's car.
>>
File: lingo.jpg (149KB, 607x604px) Image search: [Google]
lingo.jpg
149KB, 607x604px
>>14008782
Hahaha, you should've just ran this piece of shit over. To be fair you give it your best shot as soon as you realize what's happeneing but by then it was too late. Brian jumps into the car you just raced to your left, Deb (the brunette from earlier) is scrambling into the 442 on your right.

A) Try to get their plates and hope you can remember them.
B) Chase Brian/
C) Chase Deb, he probably just fucked up giving that car to her.
D) Try to block the 442.
E) They'll probably be stupid enough to show up again, just go home.
>>
>>14008793
B, do we have our shotgun? I believe this falls under stand our ground
>>
>>14008793
E tbqh, no point in making more of a mess for ourselves. Let them go, get them back later.
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (11KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
11KB, 297x275px
A/E

We find out who they are, where they live. We then pay some people to put 20 gallons of shine in that 442's boot, Inform Teague cause we are good cunts.
>>
>>14008793
BBBBBBB)eat that nigga ass
>>
>>14009142
This
>>
A, E

A 442 would be instantly recognizable IMO, try to get Tubster's plates.
Time to plant some "plants"
>>
>>14008793
C
Chase Deb off the road with minimal damage.
Or spin her out once Brian realizes we're chasing her and he starts to chase us.

All this "planting moonshine" is ridiculous desu
>>
>>14008793
A is useless. You've got nothing to do with those plates.
Chasing Brian will get us in a 2v1 fistfight, or in a car chase with some kind of forties shitheap. Not worth it. Besides, if Teague catches us while chasing them, there's no excuse.
Going home after getting your car keyed? Hell naw.

Which leaves us with trying to perform a citizen's arrest (completely legal) on someone who has just committed vandalism, and is trying to run. Even if Teague catches us while we're chasing her, the evidence is right there on our car. At the very least we'll get his girlfriend in jail, and his car impounded. If it all goes according to plan, well, let's say that nice 442 of his will disappear.

tl;dr D, C is she escapes
>>
>>14009330 here.

>>14008947
No we don't have the shotgun.

>>14008960
Someone just scratched up a quie expensive paintjob. We're going after who did it.

>>14009142
>>14009300
Why wait when we can catch the woman who did it, right here, right now?

>>14009325
No reason to chase Deb if we can just block her here. Try not to damage our car ourself - wait untill she screws up, or one of the Teague's lackey's fills our rear mirror.
>>
>>14009267
I'm changing to >>14009330
If we can make them pay legally it's even better than moonshining them...
>>
Kill them. Kill them all.
>>
>>14009382
Let's put Jamie into killing spree, kill and burn!
Than escape into Vietnam and organize illegal armor racing
>>
>>14009300
Changing to this: >>14009330
>>
>>14008793

C)
D)
If she escapes, cause her to wreck. Once the car is disabled, if shes still moving, hit her in the throat or as hard as humanly possible and or choke her with the seatbelt. Then set the car on fire.

People die in accidents all the time. Speed was likely a factor.

Ruin both nice things in this guys life, then we set off after the other driver.
>>
>>14009339
Cause I think he is worth setting up.

As for the woman and catching her, if she panic which is a possibility due us chasing her and it results in that 442 being wrapped around a pole it wouldn't do us no favors.
>>
>>14009339
This, and if we fail then.
>>14009142
>>
>>14009401
>Than escape into Vietnam and organize illegal armor racing
kek
>>14009707
Brutal. I like it.
D, and C if she escapes. Shotgun for if they stop running and two of them try to jump us.
>>
>>14009401

> I learned a thing or two from Charlie, don't ya know? You never downshift on Copperhead Road.
>>
I vote for A + E.

And then maybe let slip to Ronnie that someone keyed your paint, and oh look, I wonder what this registration plate number could be on this slip of paper.
>>
I mean, think about it. We'll be running moonshine on the regular. If word gets around that you're threatening pwoplw qith a shotgun or you're running people off the road, that'll only get Teague and co. keeping a close eye on you.

And they may be mighty interested to see you keep leaving the scrapyard in a stock looking car when they know you like your fast cars.
>>
>>14010256

Apologies for the piss-poor spelling. Blame big thumbs and a phone's on-screen keyboard.
>>
E, then tail them home and pour small rocks through the carb or sodium sillacate in the gas tank, we need to remain low key about all this.
>>
>>14010256
Pretty sure the shotgun is in the Packard anyways.
>>
Got up way too late but I'll see if I can get a post out, kinda doubt it so it probably won't be out until around 6 or 7 this evening.

>>14010256
The scrapyard is out in the country a bit so it's not like people are just going to be watching us go in and out.

It's only a once a week thing and at night too.

>>14010407
It's actually hidden away back home, it's going to need a sawing off to be usable in a car.
>>
>>14009339
>>14009330
I actually agree with this now. I'm just worried something bad might happen and get us into more shit with Henry or the others. We just don't want to try and chase them down after we punched this faggot and he keyed us, only to wind up in another fight with cops being called in.
>>
Wait, what are we planning to do once we block the 442? We can't exactly sit there until she offers to repaint our car.
>>
>>14010928
Wait untill she gives us the keys.
Stash the '55 nearby.
Force her into the passenger seat
Drive the car to Carpenters, make sure it gets sold ASAP.
Make sure we lose the girls somewhere on the way.
>>
>>14010928
>>14010962

Sounds legit.
>>
Bampu~
>>
>>14009707
>1965 442
>choke her with the seatbelt
How the fuck would she have a lap belt wrapped around her neck?
>>
we should get our waifu on the list desu
>>
>>14012738
I don't think a Volkswagen would be fast enough.
Unless Corvair turbo swap.
>>
>>14012801
You son of a bitch
That hippie scum is not our waifu
She needs to get a goddamn job
Stupid fucking hippie
>>
>>14012690

Fuck. I forget these things, Anon. I'm sorry.

> Bash her head against the steering wheel instead.
>>
>>14012810
she works at the record store, fittingly
we should just avoid that cunt desu
>>
>>14008793
You cut the wheel to the right and jam on the gas but Deb keeps to the side of the road and narrowly gets by without slamming in to you. She takes off after Brian but it becomes obvious she's not ready to handle how much power that car has as she gets onto the road with smoke filling up the street. Somehow she manages to keep it out of the trees and the ditch.

Luckily for you and likely bad for her and Brian she seems scared of that gas pedal now and is barely doing over the speed limit, you're guessing Tubby doesn't give a shit with how he basically left her sitting. She tries following the roads he's going down but with her pace it doesn't take long for her to lose them.

She finally gets on the gas again after turning down a street, the 442 manages to pull away but not enough for her to lose you by cutting down a couple streets like she was probably hoping for. Out of tune your ass!

After driving for a few minutes she must come to the conclusion that she's not getting away from you and pulls over and cuts the car off, you pull in behind her but leave your car running, no idea if she has a gun or something.

She steps out of the car in full waterworks mode, did she really think you were just going to let her get away with this?

"I-if you mess with me or the car you'll be fucked!" she manages to yell out

Just you opening the door causes her to take a couple steps back, something tells you that if you got out and grabbed that tire iron in the trunk she'd split, letting you have all kinds of fun with that 442 since she was nice enough to pull over on a side street.

A) Get the tire iron.
B) Get out and try to slap a bitch.
C) Just key the 442 back.
D) If she doesn't want anything to happen she best have some money, paintjobs ain't cheap.
E) Fuck it, none of this is worth the trouble you could get in.

>>14012738
>implying she wont be too busy killing Deb once she learns about her keying our car
>>
D. Extortion is a grey area
>>
>>14012890
A
We need to bring the car to carpenter's and sell it to him so he can chop it up and sell it
>>
>>14012954
Carpenter's is closed.
>>
>>14012890
D, if not then C
>>
>>14012890
Get the tire iron out, wait for her to run, take the keys to the 442, drive the '55 to Ronnie's house, get a ride back to the 442, hide it until we can sell it to Carpenter for scrap
>>
>>14012890
D
Then take his Olds and 442 badge we can give as a gift to out waifu on date night. :3
And take the rear 442 badge for us because fuck him.
>>
>>14012890
F): Get Tubby's/Brains info out of Ms.Cries-a-lot in the 442, hit them where it hurts later. Plates, adresses, habits, the whole shebang. Then we go and fuck them up six ways from Sunday with Erika when they aren't expecting it.

Failing that, D), lets just leave it at getting the car fixed.
>>
>>14012890
D unless she runs / says no, then A.
>>
>>14012890

Strongly imply that she should start keying the 442.
> While naked
>>
>>14013129
Fuck yes while naked
Full helicopter motor on her ass
>>
Take his badges for our waifu, his bitch's money, and his bitch's bra.
We'll hang it on our rear view mirror every race night.

We don't want any big problems that would attract the law, including getting that bitch naked.
>>
>>14012890
D) Is our best bet, if not C
>>
D. And debadge it too. Fuck this just got really good.
>>
>>14013377
Sorry meant If no money then C)
>>
D)ebadge to have a trophy from our first extortion
>>
D and if she doesn't pay A
>>
Can we rape her?
We should do that
>>
>>14012890
D, imply the guy that did our paintjob wouldn't like to see his work ruined.
Also debadge the 442, fashion a necklace out of it later.
>>
>>14014784
I was thinking we could use the badge, mount it upside down on our rear quarter panel.

As for her, she gotta pay for that paint job. If she got no cash, then she can work it off.
>>
>>14012890
D, or take the keys to the 442, hide the '55(maybe at Ronnie's or something), sell the 442 to Carpenter.
>>
>>14010256
>>14010197

Shit. Just realised that I got the name wrong, I thought Ronnie was the biker guy who had your car painted, but that was Al and his posse wasn't it?

>>14012890
And go with C), but instead of actually going through with the keying, ever so gently just rest your key on the paintwork and tell Deb that you want all the info you could need or want on their merry little band of misfits.

Revenge is best served cold.
>>
>>14012890
"I won't have to mess with either of you as long as you have a way to pay for this."

"No way, fuck you! You hit Brian, we were just getting even!"

Of course that wouldn't work.

You take the trunk key off the ring so you can pop the trunk with the car running, she could easily just hop back in the 442 and (attempt to) leave you sitting here.

"I already got the plate wrote down, so running isn't going to work." you tell her, hopefully she buys it.

"Go ahead and report it, you're fucked for trying to extort me now anyway!"

So she's trying to scare you now? You get out of the '55 and start back to the trunk, you walk backwards so you can keep an eye on her. She doesn't move, giving you the chance to get the tire iron from the trunk.

"How do you think Brian would feel if I bashed that car a few times with this?" you ask holding up the tire iron and walking towards the 442

She looks like she's ready to run, but she stands by the door of the 442, it's pretty obvious she wants to keep that car safe for Brian.

"You wouldn't, not unless you want your whole life to be hell!" she says putting her hand on the door

Yeah...all these threats aren't having much of an effect on you.

"You're right, I wouldn't if you paid for the damages. You know you can't outrun me so what good is getting back in the car, you'll just wind up crashing."

At the least that gets her off the door, you hit the palm of your hand with the tire iron and start over. It's a nice looking car but you can't just let them get away with this can you?

"Y-you come any closer and you're gonna regret it! Just let me go and I'll pay you whatever tomorrow night..."

Guess she realized threats weren't working and wants to bargain now.

A) You also guess Brian has some bodywork to take care of.
B) "Last chance, better find what you can now."
C) Accept her offer.

>>14015544
Yeah, Ronnie is our F100 driving bro.
>>
>>14015544
This
>>14014784
On second thought This to
>>
>>14016329
B, If that still doesn't work then A.
>>
>>14016329
B. If possible take the car itself.
>>
>>14016329
B+D)ebadge it
>>
>>14016423
This.
Then smash a side view mirror for shits and gigs.
>>
>>14016329
B into A, but if she runs lets fuck with the brakes before we leave it.
>>
>>14016329
Take all her money and her panties.
>>
>>14016329

C) but take her drivers licence as collateral.

Or B) then suggest she get the tail lights fixed. https://youtu.be/l7dUazpVsLk
>>
I just want a 442 badge for our waifu, desu
>>
We could just go to Carpenter's or something over the next 2 days, but here's your chance to debadge.

I don't think it'd make a good necklace tho.

>>14016329
"Last chance, better find what you can now." you tell her, taking a few steps forward.

You lift up the tire iron, all you have to do is bring it down to get this party started. You thought you were going to regret coming any closer, all it looks like you're doing is opening her flood gates again. Seems she's about out of ideas to get you to leave her alone.

"Stop!" she yells

"Do you have any money for me?" you ask

"I-I don't know, I have to check the car, just please don't hit it."

She goes sorting through the car, taking her sweet fucking time doing so. It shouldn't take anywhere near this long, you highly doubt there's that many places money could be in there. When she's done she's fighting back full blown crying session.

"All I could find was change...please, I'm sorry, if anything happens to that car he'll kill me."

Hey, it's not like it'd be the first time your actions could lead to someone being murdered. Still that was a hit and run and this is some scratched paint.

"If that's not enough I can..." she looks at you in pure disgust, apparently immediately rethinking "Just take the change and go, please. I'm fuckin' beggin' you here man."

A) Take the change and leave her be.
B) Take the change and make use of that trunk key on the way back to the '55.
C) Take the change and that nice 442 badge off the rear.
D) Some change? Keep that to fix the rear glass, tail light, and dents in the fender.
E) "You can what?"
>>
>>14018156
>>14018380
do these two. Take the money to fix our paint, debadge 442 to give to our waifu, then take her panties to masturbate furiously into if we get blueballed by our waifu on Wednesday
>>
>>13986600
ok now I have the theme music in my head
>I'm ok with this
>>
>>14018513
C then E obviously
No blowjob, that bitch would just bite
We want anal
>>
>>14018513
C, (take front and rear badge) tell the girlfriend to tell the asshole he can have the front badge back when he beats us and if we win he buys new paint. Also tell her she shouldn't be with an asshole and give the rear badge to olds girl
>>
>>14018513
E all fucking day
>>
>>14018591
Going to go for this. We need a trophy for our waifu, too
>>
File: SR.jpg (363KB, 1441x1078px) Image search: [Google]
SR.jpg
363KB, 1441x1078px
>>14018524
Same, but I'm currently playing it lel.
>>
>>14018513
C) E is gonna get us in sum deep shiet
>>
>>14018591
This
>>
>>14018513

The bitch was probably looking for a knife. She can set that money on the trunk and walk away from it.
>>
>>14018624
YES
>>
>>14018513

E for keking brian. Fuck that son of a bitch.
>>
>>14018591

Actually I change my vote for E to this (c)

https://youtu.be/VO48Vr4KIc8
>>
File: 6PXZBeH.jpg (719KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
6PXZBeH.jpg
719KB, 2448x1836px
>>14018513
[C]laim the badge, collect money

>kek Brian
Keep it in your pants, will ya? Have patience till tomorrow.
>>
>>14018513
C
>>
What day is it in the story
>>
>>14018513
EEEEEEE make sure to fuck her on the hood, leaving an ass print and make her sit there while the cum drips out onto the car. Then loosen the oil filter and remove a few bolts from the transmission pan before leaving.
>>
Start Olds
Get out of olds
Hold clutch down with hand or foot
Jam throttle with floormat
Put in 2nd
Release clutch and jump away

She can use the change for the payphone.
>>
>>14019188
Still Sunday night lel. this thread hasn't moved but a few hours in the story.

Next couple of days will go by fast unless I think of something good to pop up.

>>14019221
But what about the '55?
>>
>>14019228

Drive home in the '55. The olds will stop on its own...eventually.
>>
C. Suggest strongly to her to look harder for change in the car, bitch is holding out on us. Guys E would get us in so much trouble. Let's not start that shit, if word goes around were a rapist that's bad shit. Stop thinking with your dicks, faggots.
>>
C+B
>>
>>14018513
D
Are we forgetting we can totally fuck his car up?
What simple thing can we do to keep him off the list for a bit?

Then take the 442 badges, one for yourself and one for Erika on Wednesday night.
>>
>>14018513
C + scratching a dick where the badge was.
>>
>>14019629
Loosening the oil filter so it'll fall out while he's driving and all the oil will pour out. Or just draining all the fluids and running it with a brick on the gas pedal but I like the idea of him thinking everything is fine, starting it up, getting halfway home then kablooie.
>>
Let the air out of 2 tires
>>
final bump before sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1000x633px
Page 7 bump
>>
stab a hole in the gas tank
>>
Take keys.
Take girl.
Drop her off in town, but nowhere near a payphone.
Get Ronnie.
Drive 442 to garage.
>>
>>14018591
This
>>
>>14018513
You lower the tire iron, if this is all you're getting then you might as well take it. She looks relieved to see you not ready to smash the car up.

"Fine, just lay what you have on the trunk." you tell her

She walks over and somehow manages an asshole-ish grin that would make Brian proud as she lays the change down.

Wow, a few dimes, a nickel and a quarter.

"That's everything, so could you please leave?"

There's something about her that's putting you on edge since she came back out of the car, even if she turned up the tears there's something you're not liking about this. She starts walking to the door, foolishly leaving her eyes off you. You're leaving with more 60 cents. that 442 badge is coming with you, at least it's on the rear panel so you're not destroying the paint.

This isn't the most quiet of things and Deb notices pretty quickly, good thing is you get it off before she starts towards you.

"Hey, what the fuck!" she yells

Next thing you know she's running at you with a switchblade, it's a wild stab that you easily avoid, holy shit! Not really giving much of a fuck you give her a hard shove that sends her to the ground and make a dash for the '55, good thing you left it running. You peel out leaving Deb and the 442 behind, you got your trophy and more than ready to call it a night,

Back home you creep into the house to not wake up Dad and hit the sack.

As usual you get up after Dad has already left for work, a shower and breakfast later and you're ready for another day with nothing planned. Good thing is it's late enough in the morning that all your favorite places of business are open (except for Al's which you're not sure on).

A) Carpenter's, you have over $1000 to your name still but maybe he has a job.
B) Rob's, if you're going to be serious about the list the '55 is gonna need some work.
C) Record store, it's just down the street from Rob's and on the way there.
D) Al's, see if you can get that scratch fixed.

>>14018733
Dis nigga.
>>
>>14022414
D) and if Al isnt there B). We need the '55 looking good for Erika!
>>
B then D
>>
>>14022444
This, we need that blower, and if possible get the '55 looking good again.(how noticeable is the scrape)
>>
>>14022414
Holy shit OP, once again, master storyteller right here.

>>14022444
Trips knows what's up. Seconded.
>>
>>14022414

Buy some road flares. We've got some cars to burn.
>>
>>14022414
B we need to go to purchase every mod that will make us faster
>>
>>14022414
D
>>
>>14022414

D, if we don't get it fixed, Erika might drive us around on date night and shoot them both.
>>
>>14022414
B than D
>>
>>14023043
kek I can imagine Jaime slumped down in the Olds passenger seat as she's cruising down the race meet pointing everyone out with the .38 on her lap.
>>
D, B, A; in that order.
>>
>>14022559
this
>>
D then A and buy blower kit pls
>>
can we score some heroin so we can sleep through wednesday
>>
>>14025095
Bretty sure Jamie's a new enough weed smoker that if he smoked the rest of his stash all at once it would have the desired effect.
>>
This post brought to you buy Al's Amazing Quickdry Automotive paint.

>>14022414
Before you go, you grab the rest of the money you've had stashed, you get the feeling you might be spending a lot of money today.

You take a step outside and are surprised to find the Valiant sitting there, you expected Dad to take that since it's good on gas, then again a 440 is hard to resist when your other option is a 225.

You take the time to walk over to the passenger side of the car, that scratch is nice and deep running down the door. Gets lighter as it goes which you assume is because your attempt to run Brian's smug ass over. Would probably cost a pretty penny if you wasn't in good with Al, which is why his place is the first you're going to.

A quick pitstop to get some gas and you're on your way, Al's winds up being open and you're the only customer, fuck yeah! Garage door is open so you park in front of it, Sharon greets you with a wave.

"Got a 'little' scratch I need taken care of." you tell her as you step out of the car

She walks out to look over the car, even with you not being serious about the little part you don't think she was ready for how it actually is.

"Jesus Jamie, you shouldn't go pissing off girls!" she exclaims

"It's not like you think, but how did you know it was a girl?"

"Pfft, easy, even if they have a dick they're not a man anymore. I'll have to go flippin' through Al's color book but I can get it looking perfect in a few, bring it on in."

Maybe, you can get all this done so you can spend a good chunk of the day on modding the '55. It doesn't take her long to start doing prep work, you sit on the sidelines while she works, making small talk whenever the opportunity arises. It's already looking better but it's obvious it's going to be taking a few more coats.
>>
File: 1950_Harley-Davidson_Pan.jpg (102KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
1950_Harley-Davidson_Pan.jpg
102KB, 750x501px
Because I'm nice enough to give us another chance to get a bike.

>>14025737
"You know anyone that'd be wanting an old Hydra-Glide?" she asks, seemingly out of the blue

"Your old bike?" you ask out of assumption

"Yeap, been a good bike but since I don't see myself riding her much anymore it's time to pass her on to someone else."

You never paid much attention to it, but at least you can recall it being red.

A) You might be interested yourself, a bike could be fun.
B) Nope, but you'll ask around.
>>
>>14025744
B
literally useless unless we're gonna join the biker club
>>
>>14025744

A)always interested but recommend we not ride it much while we're making everyone angry.

> Once Erika kills them we can though
>>
>>14025744
A, whats the price?
>>
>>14025744
a
>>
B. Bikes are awesome, but we have two cars and need as much money as possible to fix them both up.

As someone who has three projects, it's a stupid idea.
>>
>>14025744
B)
>>
>>14025826
This, unless we can get it super cheap.
>>
>>14025744
B
We really don't need another project
>>
>>14025826
The Packard is basically done and the bike wouldn't be a project.

>>14025858
Depends on what you mean by cheap. we have over $1000.

The blower setup will be maybe $600 of that.
>>
>>14025941

Even if it's not a project, it's still money that could get a built big block for the '55.
>>
>>14025964
Fair enough, I assumed everyone was on board with sticking it out with the small block and going blown.
>>
>>14026001
Assumptions
We could get a blown big block
As they say there's no replacement for displacement>>14026001
>>
B
>>
>>14026039
This
>>
File: baiku.jpg (97KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
baiku.jpg
97KB, 736x552px
>>14025744
A YOU IMBECILES

TONIGHT WE RIDE
>>
>>14026039
>We could get a blown big block

Not with our finances, it's basically going to be a blown small block or an all motor big block.
>>
>>14026416
Sell the small block in the 55, it has to be worth something
>>
>>14026463
This, we could buy the new engine with our cash, sell the 350 and use the money to buy a blower, after that upgrade suspension and brakes.
>>
>>14026523
>tfw we still haven't upgraded the brakes
>tfw it's been bugging me since I caught up in thread #14
We need new breaks ASAP desu, my autism is starting to flair
>>
>>14025744
A) Find out what she wants for it I guess, but I can't think of any reason we need it
>>
B
>>
>>14025744
"Nope, but I'll ask around for you."

"Alright, I appreciate it, make sure it's someone who'll take care of her ok?"

"I won't even bring it up if I don't trust them, promise."

After that it goes back to the small talk while she works, were likely sitting here a few hours but the time went by fast anyway.

"Come take a look!" Sharon yells

You hop up and walk over to the passenger side, damn, looks like nothing ever happened.

"Nice work, how much is it going to cost?" you ask

"Just $5, try not to go pissing off any more girls or I'll have to charge more next time."

Heh, you'll probably wind up pissing off one on Wednesday somehow, you seem to always find a way. You pay Sharon and back out of the garage, next step for today is get started on making this car fast enough to take down the list, or at the very least make Brian choke on his words while finding a way to shove a few down Deb's throat too.

As you're pulling out of Al's you wonder if an engine swap would be worth it, the only car that's really kicked your ass (outside of the Lassiter truck anyway) had a 396 big block. Maybe you should see about getting a big engine from Carpenter?

A) Head to Carpenter's, a bigger engine should make more power right? You'll have to start from scratch but you've got a fat wallet.
B) Head to Rob's, you already have a built up small block that's fast, a trip to Rob's will make it even faster.
>>
>>14026911
A
We have to at least check it out

bike fags can get fucked btw
>>
>>14026921
I second this, and why you hating on bikes mang? Keked by a moto rider?
>>
>>14026957
Dafuq, C-U-C-K-E-D is censored???
>>
>>14026911
A because fuck fuel efficiency
>>
>>14026911

I vote B for possibly supercharging our small block

How reliable were blower set ups back then? Will we need to improve cooling system etc? How does a carby set up go with forced induction?

Sorry I dunno much about old school stuff.
>>
>>14026911
[B] There are a lot more we can do to the 350. We still have some pretty restrictive headers, haven't done anything to the valvetrain.
We could port and polish the intake at least.
>>
File: 1414206670187.jpg (506KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1414206670187.jpg
506KB, 2048x1536px
>>14026911
B for boost.

We go get Cheryl, go to Cali. Find that shop that does the turbo kit. Install and return.
>>
>>14027094
Goddammit
why the fuck is this hippie still hoping for a VWaifu?
fuck off and take your phish albums with you
>>
>>14027105

How about no m8.
>>
File: AK_Miller_2B_Kit_001.jpg (80KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
AK_Miller_2B_Kit_001.jpg
80KB, 799x598px
>>14027094
I doubt anyone would be up for it since it involves a girl that isn't Erika, but yeah, having a turbo '55 would be the shit since it would still be fast as fuck without a hole in the hood.
>>
>>14027146
I don't get why people want anyone who keeps hitting our guy in the nuts, do these people have a fetish for it?.

But yeah i like the appeal of it all hidden under the bonnet. Out of sight, out of mind. That or a 472ci Cadillac swap which we can boost latter for reasons of reasons.
>>
>>14027161
>go to California
>obviously SF because muh dadrock
>gett addicted to heroin
>sell cars
>thread moves to /mu/ because we can't bootleg or live off drag racing
>>
>>14027181
>can't live off racing
>So-Cal is king of US car culture and has been for years
>Drive down from SF and hit up actual huge meets and drag strips
>go back up North to party with hippies
>>
File: 41willys73370-1.jpg (164KB, 575x361px) Image search: [Google]
41willys73370-1.jpg
164KB, 575x361px
>>14027216

Seems like a perfect special edition Dew Trail chapter. Going to Cali for cars, racing and getting high with hippie girl.
>>
>>14027216
well don't come running back to this board after Jaime becomes a dead head and starts sucking dick for rides all over the country
>>
File: rainman.png (869KB, 1051x993px) Image search: [Google]
rainman.png
869KB, 1051x993px
>>14027161
You've been suggesting the Cadillac engine swap for like 4 months. Stop.
>>
>>14027394
You can leave. 472 is the best big block. Turbo 400 trans is unkillable.
>>
>>14027374
Maybe we could get Erika to tag along, Laguna Seca, Riverside, Sears Point, numerous drag strips, Mulholland, could even hit up Route 66 on the way.

Cali seems like a good place for an ending or 2 tbqh
>>
>>14027456
>>14027456

Why would we.. We have a HEMI in the Packard, lets do something different in the 55. It's 1969 we can blow some minds with a forced v8
>>
>>14027495
M8 if we get a 427 we can twin tarbo it later and a 427 with aluminum heads + intake isn't much heavier than our current engine.
>>
>>14028102
Plus we sell our 350 to Ronnie for a dollar, put it in his Ford and piss off a fucktillion boomers in the future.
>>
>>14025744
JESUS FUCK OP WHY?!
Why the fuck are you offering us the exact same bike I want to have? A hardtail Panhead is literally godtier. as far as old Harleys go.

CYOAbro comfirmed for having great taste.
>>
>>14026921
Who cares if we can get that Harley for cheap? Should be only a few bucks, with dem fancy new shovelheads beingout now, an early Panhead won't cost a lot.

>>14026911
Going for a big block doesn't make any sense if we've already got the Packard with a Hemi. I vote for:
>Hemi Packard
>blown SBC '55
>shoebox Ford with a Lincoln v12 for cruising
or
>Hemi Packard
>Willys gasser with a BB Chevy
>current '55 for cruising
>>
>>14027456
>472 is the best big block.
>except every other GM big block is better
>and so is every Ford BB
>and the Wedge and Hemi Mopars
It's literally shit. Only thing it's going for it is displacement, yet it can get pounded by a well-built 454 Chev or 455 Olds. Cadillac big blocks a shit for late 60's hotroding. Now, in the early 50's, their OHV V8's were great to put in pre-war roadsters, but their big blocks are just plain useless compared to what's on the market in '69.
>>
>>14028192
We can't drag race the Packard it's our anonymous sleeper work car. A well built big block will make the same power as a pretty gnarly supercharged 350 and be more DDable.
>>
>>14028278
Well, then go for my second option. Packard for ''work'', keep the '55 for some mild DD, and build up that '41 Willys (or something else if we're into that) into a gasser, for both street and strip racing.

I mean, there's a lot of things we could find. I personally think we should give Fiat Chrysler Automobiles a headstart by building a 392 Hemi Topolino. Preferably like pic related.
>>
File: Hemi Topolino.jpg (48KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hemi Topolino.jpg
48KB, 750x563px
>>14028310
...into pic related. Maybe without the fibreglass front end, use an original steel body, on a DIY frame, and put the original radiator shell in front.
>>
>>14026911
A, bigblock time.
Turbo parts would take too long to arrive, and supercharger ruins any chance of us not being taken seriously.
>>
Bump for tie breaker, I don't have shit to do today. Both big block and small block options are basically finished so it shouldn't take long anyway.

>>14028357
>ruins any chance of us not being taken seriously.

That's already out of the window if someone sees (hears) it running. We have an obviously cammed engine, and if we're at the drive-in we have a reputation with the regulars on top of that.
>>
>>14029170
A) we gotta at least check out our options
>>
>>14029170
Can we at least head to Carpenters and check out what he has?
We can always go to Al's tomorrow if we stick with small block, not like we have a job to be at.
>>
>>14029198
Lol I think you mean Rob's
>>
>>14029170
BBBBBBBBB
Getting two big block cars sounds boring.
>>
B), I'm with this guy
>>14027083
>>
B)uild it up.
>>
>>14029319
This. Full B (at least get a quote)
>>
>>14029170
B, we build up the 350 Then focus on the suspension and brakes
>>
Stick with the small block, get it blown
>>
Not picking parts yet just showing prices so you can get an idea.

>>14026911
You start towards town, the engine you have now is good enough and there's still a lot more you can do. You're already getting giddy at imagining all that he has you can stick on that 350.

Once again you're lucky with no other customers to get in your way.

"Hey Rob, how's it goin'?" you ask as you walk through the door

"Howdy Jamie, not too shabby, how about you?"

"Pretty good myself, I'm thinkin' about getting pretty damn serious about the '55..."

After discussing your plans with Rob for a solid 15-20 minutes, he has some ideas to get you up to (a faster) speed. He's apparently started selling some lightly ported heads for a few different engines now, those and some valves would help out a lot in the top end (or so he says.).

He assures you that with what he has in mind you won't be needing to lower the compression any, but if you decide to go all motor instead of blown a bump in compression would help a lot. He makes sure to tell you that it will be perfectly fine on pump gas.

From there he goes on about a tunnel ram setup that would go great with the heads and compression bump, it would require some hood mods though. Still a lot cheaper than the blower setup even if you step up to that wild cam.

He can do quite a bit more, but unless you want to leave the car here for a few days at the least and drive the Valiant around again you're left with bolt on parts. Not like you can do it now anyway unless you want to walk home.

6-71 Blower kit, carbs, and blower cam - $600
Heads - $50
Larger Valves - $35
Pistons - $75
Tunnel Ram setup with carbs - $200
Wild cam - $30

Traction bars - $25
>>
And a chance to get the '55 looking nicer since some people commented on wanting it to look nice for Erika.

>>14029807
For tires there are lot to choose from but you wonder if you should bother with some wider wheels in the rear before you go buying them? Wheels are $40 a piece unless they're chrome, then they're $45.

Tires range from $80 high performance street tires, $100 for cheater slicks, and $150 for real deal drag slicks.

Considering you have a little over $1,000 you could get a lot done.

A) Check out wheels. Not like the '55 has much sleeper appeal, might as well make it look good right?
B) Nah, those steelies are fine as they are.
C) Rob can probably widen wheels too, just do that.
>>
File: newplan.jpg (71KB, 788x375px) Image search: [Google]
newplan.jpg
71KB, 788x375px
>>14026911
A, a big block would make sense in our designated racer. See if we can't sell the old motor off to somebody, make some of our cash back

And god dammit we just missed a chance to pick up a bike why the fuck did we just gloss over that

>maybe we can put the small block in the bike and be maximum autism/the coolest guy at the dragstrip. pic very related
>>
>>14029860
>>14029807
fug, missed muh cue. Still thinking we go with A and see what kind of rims we can pick up. It may be a bit late to suggest hitting up Sharon and Al for some pinstriping on the '55, but still an option. If we are gonna dress it up, may as well go the full way
>>
>>14029807
>Traction bars
YesYesYes
Personally i like the idea of all motor, but im sure you faggots will disagree.
A with performance tires, non-chrome.
>>
>>14029842
C
Still want it looking like a drag car, not a display car.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 800x556px
>>14030147
>steelies
>looking like a drag car in '69

I think most people were running down the strip with shiny Cragars and Ansens by this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 800x491px
>>14030183
>>
>>14030199
Even the car getting towed has aftermarket wheels.

I don't think any racer is going to keep running steelies when they can afford lighter magnesium or aluminium wheels.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 660x495px
>>14030261
Let's compromise
Rear steelies and front ansens?
>>
File: 3497527333_b81b375ed0_o.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
3497527333_b81b375ed0_o.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Didn't notice we were that close to the limit, I'll probably let this run until it dies unless a large amount of votes come in.

>>14030321
I don't have a problem with either since I like both, just sayin' we're not really going show car just because we get some wheels.
>>
>>14029807
Heads, valves, pistons
>>14029842
A), let's at least see what he has
>>
Get all the power parts available and get back to work.
>>
>>14030020
All motor will probably be the way of the Packard. Forced induction is our racer.
>>14030321
I like that look.
>>
>>14029842
A
>>
>>
File: rims.jpg (406KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rims.jpg
406KB, 1024x1024px
Today I learned looking up vintage muscle wheels is a lot harder than vintage JDM. Took me a while to find some special snowflake looking wheels.

For simplicity's sake just assume you can get chrome or normal style finish for all of them and wheel sizes aren't an issue. Shit's probably going to be a mess of a post and I apologize.

>>14029842
Hey, might as well check out wheels at the least.

"I'm gonna check out wheels right quick." you tell Rob

"Guess I'll tag along, make sure you get something that'll fit." he replies jokingly

Heading over to the wheels section you're surprised to learn how similar a lot of wheels look.

You suppose you could just mix and match or just buy some wider rear wheels. Eventually you pick out a few wheels, all of what you picked out should be able to fit without cutting up the car which is a plus.

Guess it's time to tell Rob with your plans.

You have $1,010 to work with here but you'd still like to drop by Carpenter's and see about getting those front brakes converted to discs too, that damn Packard shouldn't outbrake the '55.

$40 for each wheel
$45 for each chrome wheel
Wider street tires - $80
Pair of cheater slicks - $100
Pair of actual slicks - $$150

Heads - $50
Larger Valves - $35
Pistons - $75
Wild cam - $30

Traction bars - $25

>>14031108
Tunnel ram supercharger with aggressive NA cam?
>>
>>14031465
Front A, rear G
>>
>>14031465
Front D, rear G with cheater slicks
>>
Blower, heads, valves, and pistons.
>>
Lets get the blower Setup and whatever tires we need to hook, even if they wear out fast under street use, we can just use our current tires for normal driving and switch for racing
>>
>>14031796
This.

Also:
>>14031465

Front C
Rear G
>>
Don't care about wheels.

>buy all the horsepowers
Heads - $50
Larger Valves - $35
Pistons - $75
Wild cam - $30

Traction bars - $25

>all of it
>>
File: 0013-2.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0013-2.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
Picture of the '55's future setup
>>
>>14032064

> They'll never suspect a thing
>>
H
plus all power upgrades
>>
>>14032171
Unless you want something like >>14032064

All of them isn't the greatest choice.
>>
>>14032211

> Implying I don't want this
>>
>>14032025

Blower kit, heads, valves, pistons or are those included
Traction bars
Cheater slicks
>>
foot-print gas pedal
and a Hurst shifter
>>
>>14032258
lel, I'd do it too, all depends on what's on top by time the thread dies.

>>14032308
We already have a Hurst shifter, how could I forget about that gas pedal though.

Obviously need a chain steering wheel too.
>>
>>14032322
great idea!
who can we go to for a shag dash?
>>
>>14031465
A or F all around, wider street tires.
Voting on checking out carpenters yard before buying shit here, might be something special.
Heads-Valves-Pistons-TunnelRam-Wildcam-Traction bar is my vote if we say fuck that.
>>
With the board getting spammed with shit the thread isn't going to last as long as I thought.

Might end up redoing this tomorrow if I don't end up winging it
>>
>>14031465
here is what i would do.

i would go with a full set of D. cragar wheels, with wider street tires for dat grip.

for performance i would go with the ported head with the oversize valves, and pistons to bump the compression, with the 30 dollar Camshaft.

ignore the traction bars yet, unless when we dragrace next time and we realize we need them.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.