[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still bang a slag if she had a chebby tattoo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: chevy.jpg (35KB, 450x434px) Image search: [Google]
chevy.jpg
35KB, 450x434px
Would you still bang a slag if she had a chebby tattoo?
>>
The fuck is a slag? And no.
>>
You're going to get the inevitable 'no' from a bunch of greasy bench racers who could never get any anyway, but in reality they'd fuck any woman who'd be desperate enough to fuck their ugly asses.
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 334x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 334x511px
Yeah for laffs, she's thin and qt.

I mean I just fucked a girl who had a dolphin (smaller but still) above her vag.
>>
>>13983576
Ive never been laid but if some slag came upto me and said shed fuck me, i wouldnt if she was a shallow cunt. Im willing to sacrifice the pussy game for avoiding that shit.
>>
>>13983571
No, because getting a car manufacturer's logo on her stomach shows an astonishing lack of good judgement, so she's probably batshit crazy and probably has at least one communicable disease.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>13983571
I'd hit it, cum on the tattoo, and then get in my GT-R and leave
>>
>>13983571
I'd worry about my dick switching to off during operation
>>
>>13983576
Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm not smart enough to not put my dick in crazy
>>
My car has an ls1 in it, sure
>>
I hope she likes being vomited on
>>
>>13983571
>Would you bang a slag
Anyone that answers no is a faggot
>>
>>13983843
or has standards

there are a few who arent sluts
>>
>>13983849
>standards
You mean ego
>>
>>13983571
Prolly not I suck at talking to girls, and people.
>>
>>13983874
Preach black Phillip
>>
I'd bang her even if she had Jeremy Clarkson's face where the logo is

A chebby logo? Yeah bitch heres some V8 balls.
>>
>>13983874
yeah

if you dont go fucking every gutter slut you have an ego

lel desperate fags a hilarious
>>
err... what?
>>
>>13983571
If I wasn't married, and she was a good person sure. I would have to be attracted to her to begin with.
>>
mhm
>i wish my wife would get a chebby tattoo above her box
>>
>>13983571
A Chevy branded woman?

100% Guaranteed to blow your head gaskets if you push her!
>>
>>13983571
I once dated a girl named Chevy.
She didn't like chevy
>>
File: webu.jpg (66KB, 508x697px) Image search: [Google]
webu.jpg
66KB, 508x697px
im married so no, but what is a slag?
>>
>>13984073
A useless chunk of waste byproduct from welding, and usually only hot for a short amount of time.
>>
>>13984073
I game with a guy in the uk, I've heard him call people slag. At first I thought maybe it was another word for slut but he uses it a lot. I don't think he'd be calling someone a slut all the time in destiny, black ops, etc.

Usually it's "oh that fuckin slag" or something, but I don't know what it means lol.
>>
>>13984102
a slag is a slut
>>
>>13984102
Bong here, a slag is a slut.
>>
>>13984115

I feel like slash has am even more negative connotation than slut. A slut is someone who fucks way too much, whereas "slag" goes a step beyond and implies that they're also used up and nasty. Like you can have a fresh, new slut who just started sleeping around our you can have dirty sluts who've been around the block a few hundred times, but all slags are nasty.
>>
>>13984109
Ah so he just calls everyone a slut lol, good to know.

>>13984145
Yeah when my buddy says it, it's implied that it's a worse word than slut. That's what was confusing.
>>
>>13983609

nice
>>
Dat pussy probably has a few recals out on it desu
>>
>>13984083
underrated post
>>
File: jen.jpg (589KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
jen.jpg
589KB, 1280x1706px
>>13983571
>chebby
>ewwwww

youre doing it wrong
>>
>>13983747
Man, go ahead and put your dick in crazy. It is fun. And they can be wild in the sack. More fun than normal chicks.

Just don't text her the next morning trying to get breakfast and start a relationship.

>>13983571
>Chebby tattoo
So gross. She is kinda cute tho, I like redheads. But why would she get a reverse tramp stamp? What a terrible spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 800x1150px
>>13986553
I would hit that for sure. Along with redhead in OP.

I've seen worse. I fucked a grill with a giant Misfits tattoo on her lower back. Not gonna lie, that shit was distracting when I was behind her. I guess if you need to last a little longer, just look at the retarded tattoo.

There was another girl with a Pikachu tattoo on her thigh and a big tattoo with a sun and wings across her chest right above her tits. Wtf.

And both of these girls were batshit crazy.
>>
File: Don't spill the water.png (203KB, 482x370px) Image search: [Google]
Don't spill the water.png
203KB, 482x370px
>>13986774

Slags who get stupid tats in wild places ain't the kind of gal I wanna rail, wrapped or raw.

Just saiyan.
>>
>>13986553
just as bad as OP's
>>
>>13986791
You fuckin up. It's just sex, who cares. Especially if they look good.

And both of those girls have def gotten around a lil bit, but the one with the Pikachu tat was just with her one on-off boyfriend for the most part so I wasn't worried about that really. Girl with the Misfits tat left her birth control sitting on the coffee table as a sure sign to go in raw, although that one was more risky. She had a boyfriend for awhile around that time but not sure what else she was doing.

I'm going to regret not wrapping it up one day.
>>
>>13986791
>ain't the kind of gal I want to rail
Of course, I want the nice blonde girl too. But when tatted up girl is down to get it in when I'm not even trying, I'm not going to decline.
>>
>>13984083
It's hot for longer than you think
>>
>>13986831

Fair enough. Tough to turn down easy poon.
>>
>>13983747

>I'm a virgin.
>Here's some cliche I heard on the internet about crazy.

I hope you can learn what a condom is and then figure out why what you said is completely retarded.
>>
>>13987084
Except he is completely right about that. There is a good reason that don't stick your dick in crazy has been repeated so often that even virgins know it.
>>
>>13987109
Not really.

Just don't get Crazy pregnant and don't try to start a relationship with Crazy.
>>
My ex had a tramp stamp, and several drunk tattoos, along with her ex's named on her.

Sure, let's add another mistake to bed post.
She probably wouldn't ride with me since I drive an F150.
>>
>>13986553
>tfw no qt3.14 ford tramp stamp gf
>>
File: bored-leslie-knope.jpg (18KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
bored-leslie-knope.jpg
18KB, 500x360px
>>13987134

>says the guy who might be HIV positive
>>
>>13987216
This is true. I doubt it though.
>>
>>13987238

Doctors say that having more unprotected sex, especially with gay men, is likely to reduce the spread of HIV in your body.

Better start fucking your trucker lads if you want to survive.
>>
>>13987247
Heh that's kinda fucked up.

Maybe I will just start infecting more crazy slutty chicks. The gay thing isn't quite my cup of tea.

And I only deal with oral at the gloryhole.
>>
>>13987277
I hope your tongue is pierced

I like pierced tongues
>>
>>13984379
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>13984058
chevys arent even prone to head gasket failures. now overheating, yes. Get your meme right fucktard
>>
>>13988161
Underrated post
>>
>>13983583
no
>>
>>13987238
Get tested, then.
>>
>>13988830
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>13987084
Not if you're fucking people.
Not if you're not taking antiretrovirals, because you don't know that you need to.

Seriously. It's just irresponsible.
>>
>>13988838
God damn it. This >>13988856
was for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>13988856
>No Fun Allowed!
>>
>>13988866
If you take the meds, you can essentially live a normal life, and the chances of infecting others is reduced to pretty much nothing. It costs you nothing and it saves others from being infected. If you think it's "fun" to infect others with an incurable lethal disease, you are a huge fucking asshole.
>>
>>13988866
None of this is unreasonable for a public pool. The no diving and no running things are standard to prevent legal troubles in case of injuries, and the rest are just common sense to avoid discomfort for pool goers. Or do they seriously allow people to blast loud music and get drunk at public pools where you live?
>>
>>13988890
Not sure, I have my own pool in my backyard.

>>13988886
I'm pretty sure I don't have the HIV so don't trip. I know we did some wild stuff in Tijuana last month, but you should be OK.
>>
>>13988890
That's a beach.
>>
>>13988900
Wow, I didn't even realize that. Those are some shitty rules for a beach.
>>
>>13983607
Underrated post
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.