[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss if OP is a whiny pissbaby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (129KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 600x702px
Anyone else here really uncomfortable when riding with friends and not being the driver? It's not that I don't trust them, it's just that I trust me more, you feel?
>>
I agree, in fact when my friend and I go places he lets me drive his car or we take mine. No homo btw.
>>
I normally wont go anywhere unless i'm driving. Most of my friends drive bad or get flustered cause they finally have someone else in their shitbox
>>
>>13973181
I have to consciously force myself to ignore people's bad driving all the time. Except my one friend thats an ex-racer, he's a good driver
>>
>>13973181
>>13973192
>>13973210
autism

>>13973235
autism. But what makes him a good driver?
>>
>>13973181
I can't do it. I pretty much only trust two people.
One because I've been driving with him for nearly 15 years.
The other because he's always made the correct decision in a bad driving situation.
>>
>>13973247
Is it autism that my gf prefers that I drive when we go places too?
>>
>>13973253
No, she just wants to go on her phone and talk to other boys while you're eyes are on the road. Enjoy getting keked.
>>
>>13973253
No in that case the man of the relationship should be driving.
>>
>>13973181
I think they would have to be bad drivers for me to feel that

>story time
I notice a change in the road up ahead
driver is taking a while to do any thing about it
I don't want to be rude and point it out ...surely they must have noticed by now
getting real close to the car ahead
everyone in the car apart from the driver is panicking by this point
suddenly jerky panic breaking
FUCK

>another time with a different driver
on the open road at 70 mph in a van
sending a text on his phone while eating an apple and steering with his knee
a lone road cone is up ahead so the driver decides to play a game of chicken
deftly swerves around it with the aid of power steering while receiving a call and taking another bite from the apple
people in the van are both bewildered and amused

>>13973235
I trust most of my family to drive
living in the countryside helps hone more careful drivers as those who make mistakes do not survive
>>
>>13973253
>autist cant have girl friends
still autism
>>
>>13973181
Nah. A lot of my friends are racing drivers or people involved in the racing industry who are at least very competent drivers if not quite on race pace. My other friends are slow and careful drivers. I can't deal with girlfriend driving though. That shit is terrifying.
>>
>friend driving us at night
>foggy, rainy and slippery
>in front of us is a car and two cargo trucks driving really slow
>friend thinks his 2002 jeep chereokee is fast
>tired of driving slow and starts overtaking in the opposite lane
>feels like ages and we're still not past the trucks
>suddenly we see headlights in the distance
>3 cars in front
>he floors it
>I start shitting my pants a little
>about to crash
>he swerves to the right at the last possible second and we make it
>0.1 seconds later and we were dead

Never driving with this kid again. At least he didn't freak out and stuck to the choice he made.
>>
File: mfw put shit together.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
mfw put shit together.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>13973181
im not that much of an autist

but i always look around and enjoy the scenery while watching out for cops and cars however if riding shotgun with a girl i do the same but warn their ass because in my cases they never see the fucking cars or look while merging.

mfw
>>
The same I do when I drive, space out and stare out the window.
>>
>>13973181
The only reason anyone feels uncomfortable when being driven by someone else of similar skill as yourself is simply because you are not in control of the vehicle and do not anticipate its movements.

I drive aggressively, my friend not as much, but when I sit shotgun in his car, I clench my butthole even though his driving style is milder than mine.
>>
I feel the same
>>
>>13973247

How is it autism if your riding with a bad driver?
>>
File: MerceDrarMerce.jpg (153KB, 937x703px) Image search: [Google]
MerceDrarMerce.jpg
153KB, 937x703px
This happens so rarely - if its driving for a party or something I'm always the designated driver mainly due to the reason that I don't drink, and that I actually own a car

The few times would be when I'm out with one my buddies and drifting around abandoned one-way roads at winter in his car - he knows his car much better in those situations than I do mine

Worst that could happen would be diving into the ditch (happened numerous times) and killing some plastic
>>
File: 1429182699485.jpg (116KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1429182699485.jpg
116KB, 800x532px
I'm the same way with everyone but my best friend. He actually I owe what he's doing to an extent, he doesn't know about cars but he has natural skill
>>
>driver is grill in pic
he's just prudent.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.