[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys, daddy bought a twin turbo Audi today. Go ahead and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Well boys, daddy bought a twin turbo Audi today.
Go ahead and tell me how stupid I am.
>>
Eww, at least take it to a car wash you stupid swine.
>Portrait photos
>>
looks dirty as fuck.

previous owner didnt even care enough to detail it before sale. who knows what else he didnt care enough to do. good luck op.
>>
>>
also the bumper and hood are scratched and theres a big dent in the roof. i hope you got a good deal.
>>
You'll either be very lucky and have zero trouble, or you will regret it when the turbos go to hell and the interior starts to crack and wear out

I'm betting for the latter, especially seeing as it doesn't look to be very well-kept from that picture
>>
>>13972883
>>13972886
Havent even gotten home with it yet niggers

>>13972889
Got it for 4k, so not too bad imo.
>>
>>13972887
and its an automatic slushbox

jesus op what the fuck
>>
>>13972894
Yes, hate me. I feed on it.
>>
>4k for an abused, body damaged, automatic, 10 year old, twin turbo audi a4.

ya blew it
>>
>>13972897

We don't hate you.
We pity you.
>>
>>13972892
Honestly its just really dirty. It was an old man that owned it before.
>>
>>13972902
A6 faggot.
>>
>>13972905
In that case, you may enjoy the fact that my previous car was a Ford Probe GT.
>>
>>13972877
Glorious motor.. shit platform. You should have gone with the b5 S.
>>
>>13972942
I knew very little about the motor until I started looking at this car, now I'm in love with it.
>>
>>13972887
>dat purse on the floor
Are you sure mommy didn't buy it?

>inb4 a thread about an Audi a6 2.7t that wont start, shift out of 1st or some other bullshit problem in a few weeks
>>
>>13972902
Not even OP, but like how you pulled abused out of your ass and act as if its fact.
>>
>>13972877
>Salon on the Avenue

Is that your place of work?

Should have bough a miatia.
>>
>>13972963
>implying I would need to ask you chucklefucks about it.
>>
>>13972966
It's just beside the insurance place, and I live in Louisiana. I'm not touching nigger hair.
>>
>>13972877
Well if there's a reason for buying that specific car it, like you got it from a trustworthy owner, it's in excellent shape, or you are an audi enthusiast, it's all good.

If you just happened to come across it and you bought it knowing how fragile, unreliable, and expensive these cars are, yeah, you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>13972985
I purposely bought it.
It was traded into a dealership owned by my brother's childhood friend that I've known all of my life.
>>
File: the_real_engine2.7t.jpg (144KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
the_real_engine2.7t.jpg
144KB, 750x600px
>>13972947
make sure to check the T-Belt. Only drawback is that it is an interference motor so T-belt is majorly important ever 50k - 70k miles.
>>
>>13972941
Previous car is most likely more reliable
I fell for that vw/Audi bullshit. Never again
>>
why didnt you get the S6? No turbos to worry about
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.