[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! 2007 ford focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20151121_121455.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151121_121455.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I need help identifying a part name/number. It's the part immediately behind the dial that allows you to change which vents the a/c and heat blow out of.
>>
File: 20151121_121457.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151121_121457.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
Plz halp :(
>>
Dealer will know
Give them a visit
>>
Thanks Benz!
>>
HVAC control knob?

That's the best name I can come up with
>>
>>13971423
Try vent selector. Car parts tend to be named quite literally. State what the thing does and there's a 98% chance that's it's name.
>>
It's called a switch. That one is called "gray plastic vent switch".
>>
>>13971423
Hey hey hey person with the 07, I just replaced this exact same part it's a known problem. My vents are still seized up sort of but they move with some jimmying of the dial. My hot/cold also sometimes gets stuck if you put it 100% on cold for the same problem. There's tons of threads out there about what causes it and how to fix but it doesn't bother me too much..I'll get to it..

Cable was broken when I bought the car, the orangutan of a PO probably muscled it off.

My 05 ZX3 (which should be the same parts as an 07 assuming you're in the US) uses this part which is on rockauto for 30 bucks.
YH1624

Won't let me link it so:
Go this path:
Ford>2007>Focus>2.0L L4 (I assume you're not an ST either way should be same part)>Electrical-Switch&Relay>Blower Motor>It's the grey one at the bottom of that category.
>>
>>13974583
Er, sorry, replace blower motor with blower switch on how to get to the part on Rockauto.
>>
>>13971744
just like new things in the german language
>>
>>13974643
god dam spike pigs in my yard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.