[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Describe owning your car as if it were a relationship. Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 52

File: 142664764491.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
142664764491.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
ITT: Describe owning your car as if it were a relationship. Be as dramatic as you want.

We got some interesting ones in the previous thread, keep it up fellas.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 467x1166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 467x1166px
Real nice girl, but I just abuse the ever living crap out of her every day. I find it real fun, no matter how fucked it is. She puts up with it no matter what, hitting her until she gets red over and over. At the end of the day she's always still there for me and I'll never figure out why
>>
File: 1415764811705.png (583KB, 557x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415764811705.png
583KB, 557x768px
The poor girl was physically abused when she was younger. I thought that I might be able to save her, but alas, the scars ran too deep. She committed suicide a few weeks ago.

Now I'm planning on dismembering her and selling her organs to my friends to put in their girlfriends.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2896x1944px
>if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
>>
>>13966628
I started seeing her because I needed a girl in my life at the time. It was fun, and I learned some things about girls that I hadn't known before. She's younger than me but she looks a lot older than I do. I don't think she ever took very good care of herself before I met her, and her trashy and cheap Korean/U.S. family made it so that she was never really able to do what I thought that she should be capable of. Now it's been a few years and I'm having my doubts if this is going last much longer. My girl is really starting to show her age, and the winters don't do her any good. Her medical bills are getting kind of overwhelming, especially since I'm the only one bringing in money (barely any, definitely below poverty line), and she relies on me to do everything. I don't really interact with her now unless I really need her. I don't think she feels like the relationship is very strong right now, either. I keep trying to look for reasons to keep the status quo, but it's getting harder. There was a time when I needed her to handle a job, but I changed jobs and it's a lot easier to cope without her. I don't know. I kind of think that I can do better. I don't know how heartless or selfish that is, but when I consider my happiness and my life, I can't see her contributing to either of those for very much longer. It's sad but it's life. Maybe one day she'll teach another young man something about girls, and start their life on a long track of love.
>>
>>13966628
he has a really small body and is very tight. So
tight that I barely fit in him. Ever since he
winked his big beautiful eyes at me I have
loved driving him like a small little stallion.
He shakes sometimes when I go too fast so I
take it a little slow. He loves when I pound him sideways though.
>>
>>13966703
n-no homo?
>>
I started a long term relationship in which we cared for each other and would be together for many many years to come, and then she got hit by a truck.
>>
>>13966676
One of the most entitled statements ever.
>>
File: 1443139045797.jpg (57KB, 960x645px) Image search: [Google]
1443139045797.jpg
57KB, 960x645px
>>13966703
>>
File: 1446949856514.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446949856514.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>13966698
Dude...
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 500x611px
>>13966714
Translation: I can't make compromises with other people and am in no way capable of handling adult relationships.
>>
>>13966732
You are a literal faggot, not even that guy
>>
File: charlies-mx5.jpg (466KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
charlies-mx5.jpg
466KB, 1024x683px
I found her on the internet when I was 19. She was a real conservative girl. She grew up in the country with parents that had good values and morals.

She was scared to go through the mountains but kept pressuring her into it. I tightened up her suspension and put a whole new rear end on her. She had an LSD and would lock the wheels in an instant.

Three years later I've been trying to sell her but no one wants her. Not after what i've done to her. So she just sits there, in the yard. Never getting driven
>>
File: kinky.png (299KB, 789x540px) Image search: [Google]
kinky.png
299KB, 789x540px
>>13966628
scheduled maintenance
>>
>>13966732
>following a chart made by a liberal fem-nazi

Just kill yourself
>>
>>13966732
Tumblr plz this is my safe space and you are not welcome
>>
File: tiggered.jpg (7KB, 172x225px) Image search: [Google]
tiggered.jpg
7KB, 172x225px
>>13966732
STOP TRIGGERING MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13966732
Your picture is stupid, Liberal scum.
>>
>>13966732

6/10, you trolled me. At first I thought you were actually this retarded, so I'm going to give you a 6. It was simple and believable and there really are people this fucking pathetic on the internet sometimes. I do not have any advice for you, 6/10 is probably the best you could get with this sort of short argument + image post.
>>
File: 46167901.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
46167901.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>13966752
like a halcyon girl refuge amidst a tempest of bs
>>13966752
she goes all yandere some times
but even this is preferable to anything else
>>
File: yandere mr2.jpg (340KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
yandere mr2.jpg
340KB, 1280x853px
this is relevant
>>
>>13966732
>look at meeeeeeeeee, my baseless hate-filled opinions matter more than yours do
>>
In the words of Scooter:

"She may not be the prettiest girl at the dance, but she'll put out the second you ask her."
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>13966824
I have the weirdest boner
>>
I met her a few days ago. It was love at first sight. She's older than most cars, but she carries herself better than these ugly fat bitches trying to pretend they're worth a damn. The girl is dainty but she's damn feisty and I love her for that.

I took her on a date before I decided I wanted a relationship. It's like we were made for each other. We both spoke each other's language, and God damn can she move. She's the type who likes to be roughed up a bit but she can take it and always wants more. We took The date slow at first, getting to know each other a little. But once we felt comfortable, she wanted it. She was so desperate for me and I was desperate for her. I asked her soon-to-be ex if I could take the date up a notch. He said it was fine. So we went for it. Man she makes one hell of a noise when you wring her little neck. She doesn't argue with a little roundhouse. In fact she's the one trying to get ME to take things one step further. But when I'm chill, she's chill.

So now we're in a committed relationship. Her ex said he hopes I treat her well. Occasionally we'll go out late at night and cruise. That's my favorite kind of date. She doesn't like it when we go on dates and there are lots of other couples clogging up the restaurants. I try to avoid those kinds of dates but unfortunately we have to, every morning and evening apart from weekends.

We especially hate those stupid lesbian couples. They're usually always taking their kids on stupid dates. Why is it that one of them is always orca-fat and walking on high heels? I prefer normal women that don't have to compensate for their vapidness by getting obese and trying to be taller than all the other women.
>>
File: porsche-944-06.jpg (767KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
porsche-944-06.jpg
767KB, 2048x1536px
It's like being with a mentally damaged girl. You know you're not in a healthy relationship from the get-go: her past was already troubled, her family always considered her a lousy outcast and she has a medical history of being diagnosed with severe depression, borderline bipolar, anorexia, aspergers and numerous other mental disorders. She probably spent some time in a loonie bin before you met.

Most of the times, things will take a turn for the worse: Sudden panic attacks. Constant depressive and suicidal thoughts. Sometimes you'll get home and find her crying in the corner of the kitchen after having swallowed half the pills in the cabinet. Sometimes she will have to be hospitalized for days, weeks or even months. Hell, if you're not careful, she might even end up attempting to brutally murder you, after all, psychopathic tendencies are not unexpected from such an unstable person. In short, she is profoundly and dangerously unstable.

From a purely utilitarian perspective, being with her is nothing but pure suffering, a constant struggle between mediocrity and downright misery. And yet, you know the love you share transcends that.

It's not just her beautiful looks, neither is it the fact that, in the end, she's still a young and brilliant German artist even if constantly dragged down by a profound identity crisis, it's just that she means so much to you to the point where the tears and suffering seem meaningless in comparison to all you've gained from being together. Maybe you wish she wouldn't be struck by depression so many times or that you wouldn't have to constantly have to clinge to each other, but you've been through so much together, learned so much together and cared so much for each other that, in the end, she doesn't really have anyone else to rely on as much as you.

It's a complicated and unstable relationship, but as long as you give her the attention and care she so desperately needs, your love will never fade away.
>>
No use to deny I wanted to die
The day you said we were through
But now that I find you're out of my mind
I can't believe that it's true
I've forgotten somehow
That I cared so before
And it's wonderful now
I don't hurt anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 530x444px
>>13967497
damn
>>
It's a good relationship, it's satisfying, but I can't help thinking if there's something better out there.
But at the end of the day I'm too comfortable where I am to move on, even if I really should.
>>
File: Kr.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Kr.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>13966732
>>
File: ffffrrrffrfgfdsdffg.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
ffffrrrffrfgfdsdffg.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>>13966654
That's grim.
>>
I live in one of the world's largest cities and my car is still at my parents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0
>>
>>13966654
A-at least part of her will live on...
>>
File: 20151116_114203_resized.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20151116_114203_resized.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
She is always excited to see me, we've never been close to breaking up and being with her has been relatively troublefree, although there have been a few fights that were quite quickly resolved without any lasting anger or distrust.

Growing up in a sheltered, upper-class home she had always had everything she'd ever need to survive, but she was never given the proper attention she truly deserved, coupled with suffering from a genetical skin-condition which left her looking a bit careworn. She has since had several smaller surgeries to correct this problem, and she has recovered quite nicely. Still, its not something that can be properly cured without major surgery, something we can't afford or have the opportunity for right now. The cancer is not lethal, so we'll just have to bite our teeth together and save until the day its possible

She had been single for barely a day before we met after having been together with her first love for 15 years straight, and it was love at first sight. I did not care for her small "battle scars", but more for the perfect being beneath that was her. Within the hour we could call ourselves a couple, and we are now nearly three years into our relationship
>>
>>13967843
>>13967809
I'll keep a few parts of her for myself too. She'll live on.
>>
File: fiat_panda_ii__5 copy2.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fiat_panda_ii__5 copy2.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
I met my girl when she was eight. At first i didnt care about her and didnt feel comfortable about her age, but after a year or so, I started to really like her. Shes very small, happy little person. She loves to go out with me and now, I love it too. Shes now 11, i know its not cool, its still a kid. I know... But i love her <3
>>
>>13966654
This is my fetish
>>
>away at college without my car

Suffering. I don't have much time over breaks, and while we try to have fun and I take care of her maintenance it's too short and I have to leave her for another month or two. I'd never break up with her though, looking forward to a time when we can live together, she doesn't have to lay around in my parent's garage, and I have a job that pays well to buy her everything she needs and wants, and time to spend together.
>>
I've been with her for almost two years now. I hurt her early on, but did everything i could to fix what I did. Despite that, our trust has never faltered. Her looks are plain, but have grown on me. Though her looks are fading, I'll always be kind to her. I won't do anything she isn't ready for, and I won't give up until the very end.
>>
File: pedobear.png (309KB, 680x1227px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
309KB, 680x1227px
>>13968022
>Shes now 11
>>
File: 1448489053247.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1448489053247.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>met a decent girl
>she was a 6 on a good day
>made her perform as she was a hungry 9 every night
>it was and still is fun
>but now I have to pay for 10's upkeep
>it stings af so I keep fantazising about others on the side
>each day we'll grow a tad more distant
>the facade of our relationship will fall down soon
>>
File: 1411210364164.jpg (57KB, 460x557px) Image search: [Google]
1411210364164.jpg
57KB, 460x557px
>>13968372
Did you fall for a gti as well?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
She's an older German sweetheart, artsy, and with a lot of attitude. She comes from a family name of wealth and history, and is recognized everywhere we go, but she's definitely the outcast of her sisters. At 31, she's older than me but I'm an old soul, so oftentimes the time difference doesn't mean much. But she definitely enjoys the finer, more expensive things in life, and when she's got a bone to pick with you she won't even tell you what's wrong in the first place. Even her wine has to be rated at 93 or better. But she lets me smoke my cigars with the windows up and never minds when I want to take things to the next level or gear.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>13968564
I didn't know I wanted her until I first laid eyes on her. At that moment, I couldn't do anything but think about her, so I set up our first date. That drive was exactly the feeling you get when you're at the very apex of a huge roller coaster, even just sitting at idle. Extremely mechanical, you had to really pull at her wheel to get her to listen, and would perk up loudly at the instantaneous tap of your foot. I knew she had to be mine. I took out a loan, sold Old Reliable, and even pawned some of my own possessions. And the papers were signed; she was mine.

What followed next was a series of highs and lows, left for broke but on top of the world at the same time. Hardly enough to get her a gallon in her belly and then later she'd exclaim she's not getting up that morning. We'd go on a date, and she would show me new things, like what 120mph feels like, or what to do with your hands when the world looks sideways. Really, I learned how to trust her, and myself.

A few months passed, and I had a trip planned to Dallas. I felt that it might be too much for her, especially since her newest pain was something about a bearing in the rear right leg. So I wanted to protect her and leave her at home, and I decided to take this other girl. For the sake of protecting her identity we'll call her Audi. I knew they were from the same country but not from the same family so I didn't tell her about it. This turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes I could have made.

Continued in the next part
>>
We first met when she was 17. A little bit chubby, but I immediately knew she was a nice and good girl, not difficult to handle and with big potential. Never did I regret spending time with. Over the years we went exercising together, she became slimmer and lighter and I got to know her in dozens of wild and dangerous situations. She's 22 now and we have more than a regular relationship now, we are a team. Next week I'll gift her some custom jewellery made out of steel tubes, plain and simple like everything about us.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>13968679
Audi was awkward and bulky. Newer with fancy gadgets that La Luna back home didn't have. She was heavy one, with a bigger and stronger heart, and worked on all fours. It was only a weekend, I told myself. She won't even notice I'm gone.

Dallas is just under a thousand miles from Chicago, and I planned to drive all day. I say Audi's name with vengeance now, because 150 miles away from our destination she had a stroke. A plug cracked in her 5th cylinder. She didn't make it. We had a mechanical ambulance carry her the rest of the way to Dallas, unsure of what we would do next. Left with worry from this accident, I called home every day to check on La Luna.

The weekend passed, and with Audi's lifeless chassis just laying there we knew we couldn't just leave her there, especially since it was technically my fathers girl. So we rented a uhaul with nothing in it, a flatbed and hitch. That much weight means a slower speed and my girlfriend and I drove 24 hours through the night to get back to Chicago. That's when I got the news.

La Luna found out I had been out with some other girl, on a road trip of all things and someone from an opposing German family. She lost it, while on a drive with someone I entrusted the keys with, she snapped. Snapped her own timing belt. Valves crashed into pistons and stopped her own heart. She didn't want to be on this world if it wasn't with me. I know I shouldn't blame myself but I know it was because of me.

The story doesn't end here.
>>
>>13968777
This turned out to be more dramatic than I first thought but I'm having fun telling my story. Is anyone reading it?
>>
>>13968810
Anon who wrote >>13967497 here, I eventually saw the dramatic turn of events coming. Please proceed.
>>
I first met her in the summer after searching for the perfect girl. I found her. She was fresh out of school and had never seen the world before. At first, it was love. She was so smooth. Her looks weren't the best, but she was by no means ugly. She was safe and always willing to help me get where I needed to be. She is always willing to do what I need her to do, and she can sometimes do a decent job at it.

Over time, I realized that we had different needs. I started to fantasize about getting an older women on the side. I visited many dating sites, just looking to see what I could get. Never acting on any impulses, just watching. I'm sure that there comes a time where I might act upon one of these impulses. I plan on still keeping her, but our relationship won't be the same. Gone will be the days of cruising on the back roads together, just taking turns. Gone will be the carefree weekend nights. Our relationship will no longer have any fun in it for the most part, but when it will, I'm sure she can handle it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>13968836
>>
File: 20150826_161843.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150826_161843.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
She was my first. She wasnt a girl that most people would be with. She had flaws but we loved each other more than anything. She was my partner in crime. Staying out late with friends and hot boxing was our thing. She never gave up on me no matter how badly i treated her. I started seeing another slimmer attractive girl an neglecting her. One day i decided my life would be better. She was taking up too much space in my life so i let her go. One day i was out getting some stuff for the new lady in my life and i saw her.... she was a wreck... thats when i realized that my selfishness had destroyed her life and it weighs heavy on my heart. I still miss her.
Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>13968777
I felt like a failure coming home. Ashamed, and now we were down two cars. I had to get over myself though, and be strong. I couldn't let the story end here, not like this. I decided she must live on, and that I would rebuild her. The mechanical equivalent of open heart surgery, many mechanics that I consulted with said that I would not be able to do it. The complexity and experience necessary to undertake such a project would leave me fruitless, and discouraged. "This is not a 350 SBC we're talking about, it's a '84 Porsche! Even someone with formal schooling would have trouble rebuilding this!" I was told by my family mechanic. Alas, it wasn't a question of do or do not, but rather how soon until I can turn the key again.

The answer to that question was 1 1/2 years. Countless hours, thousands of dollars, time spent researching, bouts of frustration from setbacks, bolts stripped, and lack of clear answers, all came to a counterbalance once I took it on its first drive. From March 2014 to August 23rd 2015 I labored to restore my baby, and I can't help but smile when I look at her. Truly, the amount of mental dedication it took to fix her was staggering but I'm left with this girl that has a practically new engine inside her. Besides the maxed out credit cards she racked up, it was absolutely worth it.

Next part is our current relationship. Attached photo is from when I first fired her up after her coma.
>>
File: rx77777.jpg (1013KB, 1920x2589px) Image search: [Google]
rx77777.jpg
1013KB, 1920x2589px
Shes a gold digger, but i like that hoe.
>>
Spent an entire paycheck on her!
>>
>>13968815
Yeah I can relate to your story, they're very temperamental. Eventually you just have to get used to there always being something needed fixing. But when it works, oh man does it work.
>>
>>13966676
For this car that statement rings true
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>13968918
She's better than her old self. Still with some leaks, some paint chips, some surprises here and there but minor details in the grand scheme of things. La Luna starts right up the moment I ask her to, and I don't mind when kids want to take selfies with her. It's time to store her away for the winter but I plan to order more parts in the mean time so we'll have some quality time in the spring. I've got another daily driver for now, a '15 Si, but strictly for that, daily driving. They know their roles so they don't usually get jealous.

My advice to anyone considering these cars is that they will never be truly perfect, and it's an excellent side car if you love getting under the hood and having the results show on the road. These older Porsches don't fare well with modifications at all, so if it didn't come with a turbo, it's not going to take it from you. Love it for what it is and it's a dream on wheels. Thanks for reading guys.
>>
File: DSC_00762.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00762.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
>>13966628
When I lived with her it was all well and good, but ever since I moved away to college she's begun to degenerate, sitting around with nothing to do. I feel bad, but I can't bring her with me. Last time I visited she seemed more dead than alive. This winter break I'll dedicate some time for her, maybe I'll leave her this time better than I found her.
>>
>>13966628
I don't have a car
>>
>>13969008
Thx anon, those posts only further convince me to get one.
>>
>>13966747
She needs a better man.
>>
File: IMG_1145.png (3MB, 1550x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.png
3MB, 1550x898px
>>13966628
>Be as dramatic as you want.
Car:
She and I fell in love around 2 years ago and have been perfect for each other ever since. She's small, doesn't weigh much, cute as a button and will do anything I ask her to without hesitation. I get lots of stares when I'm with her, some good, bad, or jealous. In the time I've been with her she hasn't asked for much, but when she needs something I never settle for anything but the best and always treat her right. I don't want to change her much, I love her just how she is. I can see this being my first and last true love.
Bike:
This is my side-chick, you know the type that shows you exactly what your main can't do? That's her. We met a few months back out of town and when I first saw her I knew she was going to be the type to get me in trouble. I couldn't live with her every single day, too much hassle. But when the mood is right and I've got the time she can show me what real passion is. Don't know how long we'll last, but damn if it's not a wild ride. We've already had our ups and downs, she loves taking a beating, and I don't mind getting rough.
>>
you know that comic scott pilgrim vs the world? where he has to fight off all his girl's jealous ex lovers?

our relationship is like that. shes beautiful, the most 10/10 knockout shawty i ever had, but shes so beautiful and im so young and michael cera-ish that im constantly having to defend her from road ragers and stupid teenagers. like literally every week i get assaulted on the road. small towns and such. but i love her and she rocks my world every time we get some peaceful time alone, and when she pass all the other girls hate it.
>>
File: 944explanation.png (36KB, 1339x417px) Image search: [Google]
944explanation.png
36KB, 1339x417px
>>13969199
ill help you even more!

i restored one of these. this guy is full of shit when he says they'll never be reliable. these are super reliable. ya boi up there bought a piece of shit. dont buy a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1374700718639.jpg (6KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1374700718639.jpg
6KB, 300x303px
>>13968564
>>13968679
>>13968777
>>13968918
>>13969008

beautiful story anon
>>
One is in surgery as she was attacked by a crazy ex with a bat and a knife. Looks like she'll make it.

The other one was in a crash and is currently in a coma, awaiting transplant.
>>
>>13969324
until you realize hes the literal stereotypical "uninformed 944 time bomb buyer"

by his own admission he was in over his head when he bought it. and now hes saying its unreliable and will never run perfect? haha. bullshit. so bullshit. he bought a marvelous piece of shit, in the least desirable year even, and then declared the cars unreliable. lel.
>>
>>13969313
I was the OP of that thread, actually. I know it's a bold choice for a first car, but posts like that and the ones on this thread make me really want to get into the automotive world with the 944, I have a feeling it will torture me to the point where any other car in the world will feel just fine.
>>
>>13969380
Just make sure you have money and time set aside at any given moment, in case it does break down.
>>
File: toyota-corolla-sedan-1.3.jpg (68KB, 919x516px) Image search: [Google]
toyota-corolla-sedan-1.3.jpg
68KB, 919x516px
We're a new couple on the block, still probing shit out with each other and me learning to handle her,my first one.
I hope we will have a wonderful journey ahead of us.
>>
>>13969380
just dont do what that guy did. the world does not need another "i love porsches so im happy with my car but damn this thing is a piece of shit, huh?!" posts.

if you really love them so much, take your time and fine one that will love you back instead of steal all your money and make you annoying.
>>
A toxic relationship that isn't mean to be and I keep doing everything I can to salvage it.

>Been totaled 3 times
>>
>>13966747
where are you and how much do you want? engine mods?
>>
Older gal, has a great body, but its slowly breaking down. Everymorning getting her going is a chore and the colder she is the harder it gets. When it gets to hot out she throws a fit if I go anywhere with her, and makes a big scene. If she doesnt get the best spirits with no watering down she acts like a bitch until she gets what she wants. Because of this theres only two bars in my area I can bring her to.
>>
ticking time bomb
>>
File: 1412791098066[1].png (169KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
1412791098066[1].png
169KB, 318x308px
>>13969492
>plastic timing chain guides
eurokek """"""""engineering"""""""" everyone
>>
>>13969313
>>13969359
>>13969380
>>13969424

I'm the poster of that story. Looking back on it, I didn't realize I made myself look like an idiot by calling the car unreliable, but you guys are absolutely right. I outright said I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it, and was textbook in being uninformed and over my head.

I'm not going to bullshit and try to fight you guys, but honestly hearing other 944 owners gives me hope that it will someday be the sports car I plan for it to be. I did get into a bigger job than I expected but at least it's engine is pristine now. So in the weirdest fucking way, thank you guys for proving me wrong about thinking negatively about this car. It genuinely is something I'm proud of and I could've worded my story better.
>>
File: image.png (274KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274KB, 400x619px
>>13969519

I think it might be polyurethane
>>
File: 1448136174334.png (221KB, 459x430px) Image search: [Google]
1448136174334.png
221KB, 459x430px
>>13969519
>thinking there are chain guides made out of metal
>>
you might not be the fastest, prettiest, strongest; but you're mine. my dad treated you well, and for him so did you. he knew that you would treat me well and thats true you protected me, i learned how to drive from you; and i want to keep you forever my japanese queen, one of use will perish first though.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 450x450px
I ran into her a few times around now but never paid any attention to her. I thought she looked kinda trashy and unkempt, here's a picture of her then. A few days went by and I ran into her again and decided to strike up a conversation.

She was a total sweetheart, rough around the edges, but she was pretty solid underneath. She wasn't like a lot of the other girls I've been seeing that have problems that aren't worth sticking around for. She had a lot of character I'd say that.

Turns out she grew up in the country and she wanted a new life. I told her she could stay at my place to adjust to the city, and she was more than happy to.

Later that evening, got her something to drink, she got washed up and I couldn't believe I was talking to the same girl I had just spoken to hours ago. The same girl that I thought was just a total dump, turned out to be everything I could've ever wanted in a girl. She told me stories all about her days in the farmlands, and now we write our own stories together in the city streets.

Now I actually believe that bullshit saying, "never judge a book by its cover"
>>
File: cvpi103.jpg (192KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cvpi103.jpg
192KB, 1200x900px
She's got a rough past, filled with abuse and neglect, but she weathered it because she's iron-willed, a fighter through-and-through.

I found her unwanted, instantly fell for her, and took her in. Now I'm not an easy person to live with; my behavior could almost be called abusive to outside observers. But appearances can be deceiving, and with my attention to her needs, she rises to the occasion with enthusiasm, and together we get into various amounts of trouble and hooliganisms.

There's a few things about her past I don't know about; the scars of fights obviously won at a cost are difficult to see, but present. And in our adventures she's had a few problems, which I promptly made sure were addressed by the best. Some say she isn't worth it, but I disagree.

Her looks are by most people's standard downright plain, but for some reason it just works for me. And with my influence she's changed a lot since I met her. She's in better shape, more active, and considerably more talented now.

Even if I could find someone objectively better, I'm just happy with what I've got and don't feel the need to search for a replacement.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1024x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1024x496px
>>13971713
Here she is after couple months we've been together
>>
File: 2006_scion_xb.jpg (48KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
2006_scion_xb.jpg
48KB, 500x315px
I had trouble with past relationships due to my size. Forced to try uncomfortable positions just to get inside. If you never have that problem, its hard to empathize, but it's always in the back of my mind when out looking. Sadly I never went after what was best for me and settled for what was in front of me.
I had cheap Americans who never really fulfilled my needs and would abandon me suddenly, oftentimes violently. My family encouraged it, convinced me that what I was doing was right, but what I really needed was an Asian.
I'd had my eye on her since senior year. Other people never understood what I saw in her. They thought she looked funny, but she looked perfect to me. But I never went after her, and the years went on. My partners got worse and worse, unfaithful, unreliable. I kept telling myself that I was happy, but I wasn't. So, after a close call with my last high maintenance fling, I dropped that bitch and went after my heart.
She was still there, my quirky Japanese goddess, immaculate and ready for me. It was one of the best days of my life. I had tracked her down online, and after a short phone call we met up. I still remember the feeling of taking her home for the first time. Even though she's smaller than any of my previous partners I fit perfectly. I'm not having to contort myself, and we can go for hours without me getting sore.
This last week we went to a movie with my bud and he commented that he can't imagine me without her, it's like she was made for me. I had to agree with him.
>>
>>13971729
10/10, fucking fantastic.
>>
>>13966628
Pretty weak girl with a small frame but damn she loves being treated rough. Never complains. At the end of the day I still try to meet all her needs and even give her some presents every once in a while like a new pair shoes. A pretty easy girl that doesn't ask for much and even when somethings wrong it doesn't take a lot of effort to work it out with her. I love her and I honestly don't plan on parting ways with her ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1024x699px
>>13971742
Thanks bud, I owe a lot to my dad, he's the one who taught me about the birds and the bees.
>>
>>13969492
>just realized this is the rear of the engine so you basically have to remove the whole engine to change the timing chain or water pump or anything that needs to be maintained regularly
Does Audi just hate it's customers?
>>
She's a petite French qt that has only had one previous bf. He dumped her because he decided he'd rather some British slag - I think her name was Elise.

She's not as high maintenance as people make French grills out to be, but you can tell her soft skin wasn't made for the harsh Australian sun.

We have a lot of fun together outdoors, she really enjoys being pushed to her limits.

She's also due for a timing belt change soon.
>>
>>13971847
Audi hates poorfags who can't afford a greasemonkey to bother with maintenance.
>>
When I laid my eyes upon her I knew she was for me. She was fairly young, healthy, simple, just the way I liked it. For nearly two years she was with me. Through good times and bad times. I'd smack her around, throw her sideways, make her go red, but she never faltered.

Life was good, simple, just the way I liked it. We went out one night, it was a cool night with clear skies. I took her down to the city's foreshore, she always liked the view there. Time flew by as we realised it was nearing dawn and we had to go home. With a smile we headed home. I've always liked the rain. That morning forever changed that. It was cold, I knew it, but I couldn't feel it on my skin. As I looked at her, deformed, lifeless, my heart sank. I would never forgive the people who did this to her, even at the very end she sacrificed herself.

Life hasn't really been the same, kind of cathartic to write this out, but fuck you for making me relive it.
>>
File: gs500_links_gr[1].jpg (731KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gs500_links_gr[1].jpg
731KB, 3000x2000px
In short - she's a bitch.

I'm not even remotely her first one, she's got at least five relationships before me, none of them lasted more than two years.
But it's not like I give a shit. She's always been pretty straight forward, always ready to ride. She doesn't need much besides some sips of cheap booze every now and then and she'll happily stay with you and is ready for action anytime.

She's a pretty tough little bitch. Some of her exes were abusive and left some nasty scars, but she ain't giving two fucks about it and keeps on going.
All of her previous exes were virgins before, and so was I. When we started this relationship it was clear to both of us that it wasn't anything serious, and to be honest I'm already getting bored of her. In a few months I'll probably be with a new girl, and she'll probably be on the lookout for other virgins for the next ten years to come.
>>
We've been together for about 7 years now. She's my first and only serious girl. Before that, she was seeing my brother, before he decided he was into bigger girls. Anyway, I'm still grateful for every day we get to spend together. She's a contradiction. A lightweight with a big appetite, with awkward individual features that somehow come together as a cute face, and an adventurous, tough-girl streak with bizarre medical issues. We love getting out to the boonies together. We come home dirty, scratched up, with empty stomachs and smiles on our faces. She's always given me the confidence to go a little farther, but I'm becoming more and more concerned with her health, which has rarely been a problem up until recently. With her most recent health scare, she lost the ability to walk, but she was perfectly able to jog and even run full tilt. It was so bizarre, the doctors had to send her to a neurosurgeon from her home country. Luckily, all it took was a bonk on the head to fix her right up. She's ok now, but her voice is a little different. I'm planning a special trip just for us this spring, and I hope she's up for it.
>>
>>13971874
Girls... always needing some new special belt or o-ring. Those things aren't cheap, i feel you bro.
>>
File: SENMqoE.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SENMqoE.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
She is a Japanese girl, a few years younger than myself.

She is the red headed stepchild in her family but I find her cute. Looks are subjective. Her family is well respected though so it doesn't get her down.

We've had a steady relationship over the last three years. She has always been reliable and she has never once let me down.

She had some heart surgery this year and she was doing great but one day she blew her head and I almost considered calling it off but I stuck with her and now she is better than ever.

She has expensive tastes but she is totally worth it. I am thinking of buying her some new parts and some ethanol next year and then I think we will settle down.

At the end of the day I cant see myself with anyone else.
>>
>>13966703
>drives a miata
>is a faggot
I'm not even suprised
>>
File: mélanie-laurent-hd-wallpapers-5.jpg (188KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
mélanie-laurent-hd-wallpapers-5.jpg
188KB, 1280x850px
>>13971874
which french qt3.14?
>>
File: dream_r33.jpg (275KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dream_r33.jpg
275KB, 1000x667px
>>13972137
>R33
Based
>>
>>13973857
that purple is fucking sex
>>
ase get better soon. You've spent so much time sick and at the doctors lately. I love you so much but having to deal with your issues is beginning to get to me.
I miss you.
I miss us.
I miss the way you made me smile and the way you would roar in delight.

Please forgive me for what I am going to do...
>>
File: 373.jpg (698KB, 2155x2155px) Image search: [Google]
373.jpg
698KB, 2155x2155px
We met when I was 21, it was love at first sight. She had eyes that would make you long for days of old, and curves that accentuated her unbridled passion. I was so sure of her, it only took two days after our first meeting for me to bring her home and introduce her to the family.

We had many adventures together; slipping down curvy lakeside roads in the mountains, road tripping to the edge of an island, just spending hours cruising while listening to the radio with the occasional glance at those impeccable eyes. She was my one and only.

After three years of bliss, I got a new job. The hours away from home and play made us distant. My new position provided me with a full time assistant who was there to take me to the store, gym, anything I wanted. I felt us growing distant during the work week. But, our weekends were filled with, what could only be described as, passionate sex with my black beauty: With just a slight motion she would roar in ecstasy, echo'ing those days we spent together. When Sunday night came around, we parted ways yet again, in repetition, for months.

But now I look at her; that passion is gone, she sits and wallows, her skin showing it's age, and health problems beginning to show their strain. The love is gone, the inspiration just to touch her has faded, she sits alone and covered: Possibly from her shame. While I feel guilty, I feel nothing for her, I just don't know how to say goodbye and move on.
>>
>>13966638
What are these feels I'm feeling?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.