[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boomers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

what Do Boomers like more than Convertible automatics?
>>
this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>13951902
Overpriced cars from the 50's, 60's, and up to 1972.

With automatics
>>
>>13951902

complaining about millennials and gen x'ers
>>
File: cantbringmexicans.jpg (47KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
cantbringmexicans.jpg
47KB, 757x720px
>>13951902
Donald Trump
>>
1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
>>
>>13951916
That goes for everyone though
>>
Their encyclopedic knowledge of what they have.
>>
>>13952063
boomer at my work talks about his automatic C6 grand sport.
He doesn't really know anything about his car.
when i told him it used a transverse leaf spring, he got SUPER defensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 594x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 594x414px
>>13951902
You called?

They also like shitty flame paint jobs. With lots of metal flakes.
>>
>>13952079
Entitled little prick, I would've glassed you.
>>
>>13952097
the ironic part was all he knew was the "sticker" facts.
that and he wouldn't let the RPMs go above 5,000
>>
>>13952134
Hopefully he read up on how to open the doors when the when the battery dies.
>>
>>13952163
NO he didn't!
I had to tell him about the safety latch
>>
To be fair, they like automatics because drag racing and street racing were popular. A properly set up automatic with stall converter is almost always better than a manual.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (111KB, 638x859px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
111KB, 638x859px
I always post this story in boomer threads

>Driving my 2002 catfish z28 ls1
>meet bros at local lake to do some fishing
>boomer a few spots down from us teaching his grandson how to fish
>boomer comes up and asks who was driving the camaro
>tell him I am
>he asks if its for sale
>tell him no
>he says, well thats a real shame because that car would be a real screamer if I swapped in a small block chevy

fuck off and die boomer
>>
File: image.jpg (386KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386KB, 1600x1200px
>>13952010
>>
>>13951902
wtf is boomer?
>>
>>13952237
Must've told all his friends of the feature he found out about on his own.
>>13952263
You need a new story bro, in every thread ...
>>
>>13952296

its the only boomer related story I have about cars
>>
Boomers have such shit taste honestly. My uncle has a repair shop and occasionally a boomer will come with their convertible shit-heap "sports car" and want it serviced.

You wouldn't believe how many automatic base corvettes, convertible automatic v6 camaros, and shitstangs these losers buy. There is even the faggot with a classic camaro and its automatic.
>>
>>13952263
SBC....
boomers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>13952250
Never understood what there is to like about drag racing. If anything it shows who has the most time and money, you can drop a brick on the gas pedal and jam something in the wheel to keep it straight.

I really wish American car culture wasn't so shit.
>>
>>13952326
Most people have shit taste, regardless of generation.

Or else you wouldn't see so many people buy Taylor Swift CDs or the latest iPhone model.
>>
>>13952338
It just blows my mind that they would choose such a garbage vehicle out of all the cars that are available to buy nowadays. I have been seeing a lot of them driving v6 challengers lately too.

What is the point? It isn't fast, it doesn't handle well, it isn't efficient, it isn't good at anything. Why buy a car that's bad at everything? A SI civic would lap these gay ass cars easily.
>>
>>13952335
>you can drop a brick on the gas pedal and jam something in the wheel to keep it straight.
lol no
>>
File: large (1).jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>13952354

They're old ass men dude, what the fuck do you expect?

They're approaching the end of their life cycle and they just want to live out their dreams in peace for the remainder of their days.

And here you are wasting your youth on a shitty chinese imageboard acting like a hardass benchracing old ass cars against civics LOL
>>
>>13952293
Submarines of course.
>>
>>13952335
Most drag strip run bracket racing, actually. So it's about who is more consistent. Very skill based when you have to be within a tenth or even a hundredth of a second of the same time, every time, if you want to win.

Ye Olde street drag racing was more car vs car, but you could always have some bozo mash the gas and swing the rear end around.
>>
>>13951902
fucking up the economy for their short term gain and blaming younger people for all the problems they cause?
>>
>>13951902
Destroying the economy for future generations and keeping said generation out of public office so they can represent only their own short term interests?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.