[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

guys... what the fuck is this in my car? (not the scum and pubes and other crap) and what does it do? 94 Nissan Cefiro A32 - im trying to look through the fucking manual but can't find shit. googles no good either..
>>
>>13948522
Uh headlight aim adjustment?
>>
>>13948522
>im trying to look through the fucking manual but can't find shit. googles no good either..

Why do you feel the need to lie?
>>
File: 3123123123.png (300KB, 1807x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3123123123.png
300KB, 1807x1024px
>>13948527
>>
>>13948524
im gonna give it a try
>>
>>13948524
nope, nothing to do with the lights, it's in the middle console
>>
>>13948537
Suspension height adjustment? No clue. Owner's manual would probably tell you.
>>
>>13948522

Controls the flow of brake grease. It was before "dynamic braking" became computer controlled.
>>
>>13948545
so when should I change them or what should I keep it on?
>>
>>13948550
He's lying you idiot.
>>
>>13948545
it says absolutely nothing about it in the Breaking section of the manual
>>
>>13948550

Well "A" is either "all scenario" or just "all," so like most well rounded. "L" and "H" refer to "low" and "high" respectively, which is how much the car will brake with respect to the brake pedal being pushed. I.E. "H" means you usually don't have to brake as hard with your foot because the car will be "high braking" for you.
>>
>>13948551
gtfo dude. I'm checking everything
>>
>>13948522
Here's a picture of the same Nissan switch, same knob and everything but different text.
Your car probably has a automatic headlight leveling system.
off - neutral level
A - auto (adjust according to load on rear axle)
L - low adjustment
H - hisgh adjustment
>>
>>13948558
sure... I'm not stupid lol..
"high braking lol"
>>
>>13948561
that makes more sense, thanks mate
>>
>>13948561
just don't understand why it's by my handbrake and not the dash under my cluster.. there are spots for it there
>>
>>13948532
That's the fucking service manual, not user's manual dipshit
>>
>>13948579
Because it's not something you need to change often.
You're really dense aren't you?
>>
>>13948582
It's also for a Maxima, not a Cefiro.
>>
>>13948522
For the love of god clean your motherfucking interior for christ sake you poorfag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.