[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 9xGxun5l.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
9xGxun5l.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
Wat do?
>>
set it on fire
>>
is that some kind of new faggot jdm trend ?
>>
story?
did you puke in your car or something?
>>
File: DSC_0868.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0868.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Mold remover and scrub brush.

No before pictures but junkyard interiors in Washington is guaranteed moldy.
>>
>>13939533
it's spooge and mold
>>
>>13939517
Some sort of disinfectant like that shitty Lys- shit that for some reason I'm having issues spelling. Also upholstery cleaner after.
>>
>>13939517
Lysol it. Make sure to wear a mask.
>>
>>13939539
This. Had my ute rear window seal fail and was sitting for a month, came back and full of water and mold. Mould remover, scrubbing brush and a lot of air fresheners. Keep it parked in yhe sun to kill mold spores wherever possible.
>>
strip interior, put astroturf for carpets and install racing seats with harnesses.
>>
>>13939639
This t-b-h f-a-m. You'll never kill all the mold
>>
A carpet cleaner
Hefty amounts of very very strong soap
More carpet cleaner
More soap
Fabric cleaner + vacuum X 4

Lots and lots of fresh and warm air.
>>
BORAX SOLUTION
Borax kills all funguses and molds, and is 100% safe, non smelly, non volatile, non staining, non corrosive/caustic.
>>
>>13939517
Lysol, UV lights and tons of black ice.
Should bring back the FRESH
>>
I dealt with the same issue with my old r32. Fucking horrible. All new weather stripping and seals was like $2,000 for the whole car.

Instead I just found a heated place indoors to store it. If you can't do that, you can get moisture reducer things to put in the car that supposedly help. Buy a cheap space heater and (with supervision or you might burn the car down), put it in the car to try and dry it out. Then what the other anons said, soap, and elbow grease. Take the seats right out of the car and go to town on them.
>>
>>13939519

Torch it
>>
Ozone generator should be the first step

then a dehumidifier, then a cleaning
>>
you need to put a small Dehumidifier in that car every week for about 3 hours.
will remove moisture
>>
Fuck off back to reddit faggot
>>
>>13939517
An hero
>>
>>13939517
>nope the fuck out.
>purchase jdm-tyte brides and a nardi torino
>>
lick it
>>
>>13943057
+1 or a shit load if silica gel and close all windows and openings
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.