[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is any hyundai good hyundai? is there any lowly sleeper from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: bad.jpg (59KB, 490x329px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
59KB, 490x329px
is any hyundai good hyundai?
is there any lowly sleeper from some unsung brand that is really good?
im just curious because i gots no cash moolah but want as good a car as i can get, seeing if theres a car that nobody paid attention to but is really good or something

im rally okay with you guys and i hope to rally my dally after (dunno why u guys say is bad to do)

nayway
i am straight
im straight
youre the homos
every last one of you
let it weigh on your consciousness
throughout your eternal life
that you are torturing
worse off
tearing the hearts and soul
of an innocent man
beyond the innocense
of a still 26 year old virgin
not only that
but i have so many lonley nights and stress that you just can not imagine that
i love dikes
dikes
China.
if i see your dick i llook away with a money of reaking outy
you broke up my best friendship
if i could blame myself
id definitley blame myself for drawing those 5 pictures

Also
I want to beat people on the down hill, uphill, touge, rally, drag
I want a fantasticly performing and tunable car for cheapies!

danke amigos!
>>
No, Korea brands are behind everyone else. They are catching up but there's nothing in the performance arena. You want a sleeper get a Mercury Marauder and supercharge it or a Pontiac g8. Both are under $20 grand.
>>
>>13938487
too expensive
>>
>>13938498
Then the Marauder alone for $10 grand
>>
>>13938509
too expensive
>>
Hyundai has made strides recently. They are on top with Honda and Toyota. Do not believe media lies when they say bad thing about Hyundai! Everyone hate Hyundai because they have secret for success and competition cannot duplicate Hyundai quality!
>>
>>13938518
I love Hyundai!
>>
File: DSC_1495.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1495.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>13938514
1995-6 Chevy Caprice or Impala SS with a LT1 5.7L for $2-5k
>>
Early kia sephias had the same engine as an nb miats, 323 suspension and can be turbocharged easily
>>
>>13938575
ewww FWD
:p no way
>>
When they started they made some absolute garbage.
During the early to mid-2000s they got their mechanical reliability game together somewhat, interior- and build quality were still pretty shit. They're pretty good these days, not really any worse than any other major manufacturer.
Offer a lot of equipment for the price and a huge warranty, but if you want something truly fun you should probably look elsewhere.
>>
>>13938622
>people who criticize interior
i honestly couldn't give less of a shit and dont understand how anyone could care
>>
>>13938634
An interior that doesn't rattle itself to bits is pretty nice to have.
>>
hyundais suck.
>>
>>13938634
You're gonna be spending a lot of time inside the car. I think you would want it to look as nice and be of the same quality/care as the exterior and drivetrain, no?

I can't get along without wood/leather steering wheel and leather seats, personally
>>
>>13938634

t. veloster owner
>>
>>13938465
let me name the bread for you, la nina, la pinta, y la santamaria...dude why your dough got shoe marks on em?
>>
File: HYUNDAI COUPE KIT CAR.jpg (68KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
HYUNDAI COUPE KIT CAR.jpg
68KB, 600x427px
>>
genesis 5.0 is great.
>>
>>13938622
I used to have a 2010 Accent Sport, I loved the interior and wish my current car was on the same level
>>
>>13939128
Around 2008 is where they really got their shit together, so that makes sense.
>>
>>13938487
>nothing in the performance arena

Tiburon / Genesis / Equus would like a word

Also AWD twin turbo 3.3 and V8 rwd Genesis coupes soon

>>13938518
>Hyundai has made strides recently.

Yeah, cars that can't be sold because they've got safety recalls before they're even out the door, and engine recalls because mexico can't into machining.

>>13938622
>During the early to mid-2000s they got their mechanical reliability game together

They dropped Mitsubishi entirely.

>>13938717
>t. veloster owner

>Body swapped accent that can barely get out of it's own way even with a turbo owner

ftfy

>>13939144
>Around 2008 is where they really got their shit together

Tbh that's about when shit started to fall apart again.

The good stuff was from ~98 through 2005-ish. Beta I and Delta V6 are tits.
>>
>>13939256
Oh yes, the Beta i4 is a pretty sweet engine. Takes boost well, I heard.
>>
>>13939256
>Tiburon / Genesis
shit boxes

>Equus
not a performance car
>>
>>13939302
>rwd
>350 horsepower
>0-60 in mid to low 5s

The genesis sure is a shitbox
>>
File: Most-reliable-cars-infographic.jpg (140KB, 800x899px) Image search: [Google]
Most-reliable-cars-infographic.jpg
140KB, 800x899px
>>13938518

They are up there with the japs and germans.

And heads and tails above the american car companies.
>>
>>13939392
>pigfat
>horrible build quality
>handles like a turd
>hated by every reviewer that isnt from some shitty powered by manufacturer donations publication

go back to looking at muh horsepower and 0-60 on the brochure, faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.