[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend asks if he can take my car since his is blocked due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1400356994851.jpg (250KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1400356994851.jpg
250KB, 890x890px
>friend asks if he can take my car since his is blocked due to thanksgiving
>sure but do you know how to drive stick
>yeah man of course
>he can't doesn't even know how to start the car
>>
>>13935978
>he doesnt even know how to start the car
Ftfy
>>
My car has

>manual steering
>manual brakes
>manual transmission
>manual locks
>no power options
>no stereo
>no A/C
>poor heat
>800hp rated heavy clutch
>carb

No one ever asks to drive it. lel
>>
>>13936066
>2015
> no JDM fully automatic brakes
shiggy
>>
File: mungo.jpg (4KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
mungo.jpg
4KB, 200x201px
>friends asked to borrow my car
>immediately floods it
>ran inside yelling my car was broken
>offered to pay for repairs
another one
>driving 70's shitbox
>my friends love the look of it
>all i hear is bitching when they're in it
>dont drive my friends anymore, then can suck it
>>
>>13935978
Ive thought about this before, if I ever lived in America the best form of protection against theft would be to have a manual becuase they wouldnt even be able to drive the fucking thing away, theyd have to take the brakes off and roll it away like retards.
>>
>>13936108
This will only stop normies from stealing your car - maybe prevent joy riders. Chop shop theives can probably drive your car better than you can.
>>
>>13935978
>>13936051

>he doesnt even know how to start the car

Every. GODDAMN. Time!
>>
>car wont start 1/2 the time due to a starter wire
>theres a hidden button under the steering wheel that you need to press at the same time when youre cranking the engine for it to start
>friends try to drive car and cant start it due to that issue
>never tell them where the hidden button is
>tfw they stop asking to borrow my car
>tfw they think its a "smug bitch" that only likes me
Lul
>>
>>13936489
Kek.
I had a 97 Cavalier like that, the wire that led to the ignition switch was fucky so I snipped it and put a button in place. You had to time it pretty well with the ignition or else the car would just die then trigger the security.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x1899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x1899px
>>13936088
I drive a 70's lovebox picrelated and the one time I let a friend try to start it, same thing happened to me.
Tfw people think cars are supposed to be big computers with power buttons
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.