[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorist Psychology and the Niche Cars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fjcruiser.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
fjcruiser.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
So this is something that often makes me think. Car enthusiasts or motorists that change behavior to fulfill the style of their car.

Background Story: My brother got a FJ Cruiser. And when he purchased his cruiser. He bought a whole bunch of oakley sunglasses. Until that day, the guy, never surfed. And got a boogie board to learn the basics. It went in the back of his Fj Cruiser. He even got a wetsuit. My thing is, he isn't into those things. But while he had the car he was an outdoorsman. Once he realized the car was too expensive on the gas he got himself a 4 cylinder and his behavior changed.
>>
>>13932668
Sounds like your brother has Poser syndrome.
>>
You're right, OP. I bought a Chrysler Town & County a few years back. I started going to kids soccer games, and picking them up from elementary school and friends houses all the time. It was really weird, since I don't have kids.
>>
>>13932689
This. He has no real interests.
>>
>>13932689
Ey thats a bit rough, right? I see it more like a phase. He can always wear those cool glasses when he is on his road bike. His main hobby. But the car made him into a full fledgling sports/outdoors enthusiast. We are all trying to fill a void in this life, mate. The hunger is always there whether physical or emotional. But its the best friend a marketing guru can have. Or else there will be no $$$.
>>
I cant see myself in a car that consumes less than 30mpg. But I do carry a bow or some arrows in the trunk. Not all the time, just when driving far. Never know when you might run into some deer or moose...or duck. Like that's saving money on groceries. My inner hillbilly self be like, holy shit, thats a big goose, perfect for stew.
>>
knew a guy that got a mustang gt and he started sucking dicks all of the sudden
>>
>>13932920
lol. I had to google mustang gt. I like the saleen mustang. those have lots of gidyup. A dude driving a car like that better be getting his dick sucked. Used to have a buddy who drove one, ladies used to be like why is your stick so long? he'd just say why dont you let me show you what this cowboy does.
>>
>>13932985
dick better stay wet brother. all jokes aside. he better be getting laid.
>>
File: bike kawasakis.jpg (127KB, 1374x457px) Image search: [Google]
bike kawasakis.jpg
127KB, 1374x457px
>buy motorbike
>have to stop at every roadside cafe and have a bacon sandwich
>>
>>13932998
like i'd pay for the hooker. just so he could have his manhood back. I'll even pay another hooker to put it in for him.
>>
>>13933014
dude my buddy who works for an emergency operator says he gets manys calls a day for a motorbike accident. Those don't usually end well. There's a reason he is also got his ministers license from the universal life church.
>>
>>13932998
git em laid!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.