[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drifting (Professional or Amatuer)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

What do you think of drifting?

It has been suggested that drifters (from the early 90s to now) are just what hot rodders of the 60s and 70s have evolved into.

What do you think of the popularity of professional drifting (Formula D of the USA, D1 GP of Japan and Drift Allstars of Europe)?
>>
File: 9489271184_3fd583bbae_o.jpg (2MB, 3720x2465px) Image search: [Google]
9489271184_3fd583bbae_o.jpg
2MB, 3720x2465px
I dont care about leagues or any of that shit but drifting is goat for fun
>>
File: Ferrari 550 Maranello drift car.jpg (180KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrari 550 Maranello drift car.jpg
180KB, 1280x960px
Good use of wrecked exotic cars.
>>
As a judgable sport? It's retarded and attracts the worst crowds. It's not a motorsport it's just hooning. The fact that two cars "race" at the same time completely baffles me. it's basically moster jam.

If they went one at a time and were judged only on how fully sick the drifts LOOKED rather than any "measurable" criteria I would have less of a problem with it.

For fun? Yeah, it's great, people have been doing it since the car was invented. If you want to rip a skid I say go for it.
>>
>>
>>13927130
this tbqh f@m
>>
File: D1GP drift event Misc22.jpg (113KB, 672x514px) Image search: [Google]
D1GP drift event Misc22.jpg
113KB, 672x514px
>>13927130
>worst crowds
The fans aren't that bad. Just passionate in a different way.
>>
>>
>>13927332
>the fans aren't that bad
>full of swaggots and stancefags
>aren't that bad
>>>/trash/
>>
>>13927466
>full of swaggots and stancefags
youev never been to a proper drift event i take it, and are imagining what you would like. dont be retarded kid
>>
>>13927481
I have been to two acctually
>>
>>13927466
better than tryhard enthusiasts tbqh

youve never been to a drift event though I can tell
>>
>>13927486
see
>>13927485
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.