[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

minor bump ESTIMATE COST ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 2015-11-21_19.49.12.jpg (379KB, 1225x1146px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21_19.49.12.jpg
379KB, 1225x1146px
I hit the back of a lexus Rx 350 yr 2011... it was an accident and I am frustrated on how much its going to cost... we didnt do a police report or insurance claim bc it is minor accient... this is my first accident... How much do you guys think it will cost out of pocket ??
>>
File: ksp.png (232KB, 610x289px) Image search: [Google]
ksp.png
232KB, 610x289px
>>13905780
>>
$1800
>>
>we didnt do a police report or insurance claim bc it is minor accient

Then don't pay it, deny you did it and move on. That's what the retard gets for trusting you. What a fag.
>>
>>13905780
did you hit one of those rear bumper guards?
>>
>>13905804
yes unfortunately
>>
only goodside is I have ZERO DAMAGE to my car
>>
>>13905797
i hope you literally get raped with a rusty driveshaft you literal human shitstain
>>
>>13905797

People like you are why the world is a terrible place.
>>
Bro that thing is an addon item. It's a stainless steel bumper guard. Rear bumper cover didn't even take any damage from the pic. Just buy the guard and replace it
>>
>>13906128

http://www.vanguardoffroad.com/20lerxrebugu.html
>>
thanks man. I was thinking about that also but the lexus I minorly hit the lady wants to take it to the mechanic and Im worried that their going to charge like crazy...
>>
>>13906089
>>13906083

kek, people like me couldn't exist without naive retards like you.

I have no obligation or responsibility to help you out in life. If you're going to let me choose between "pay $1500 to some faggot" and "don't pay $1500 to some faggot," I will take the latter every time, because I am not a kekold.

You could very easily have just called the cops or filed an insurance claim if you wanted to get money; that's why those exist. If you're going to be a dumbfuck about it then you deserve a dumbfuck's reward.

Women, I swear...
>>
File: Snafu.png (6KB, 372x314px) Image search: [Google]
Snafu.png
6KB, 372x314px
>>13906210
man, the edge is strong with this one. he must be at least 16 years old!
>>
>>13906226

I'd rather be edgy than -$1500 in my bank account. Especially since OP's good will is about to get him massively fucked by some retarded soccer mom in a Lexus who doesn't understand how cars work, see
>>13906170

GG OP, RIP
>>
File: stepupnigga.jpg (29KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
stepupnigga.jpg
29KB, 567x522px
>>13906226
How is that edgy? He has a good point.
>>
Same thing happened to me but it was a Corolla and she decided to make an insurance claim :'(
>>
>>13906295
its literally the worst :/ insurance must have skyrocketed after the claim for you ?
>>
>>13905780
did he down your driver license info? Just tell him you are a college student and you are dead broke. But base on the damage, i am guessing its around $200.
>>
>>13906312
dead ass exactly what I told the lady Im a broke college student... yea she was bitchy about the drivers license so we exanged basic info
>>
>>13906328
god, I would hate to be talking to her back and forth. Just tell her flat out you can sell all your books and give her $200. If she wants more tell her to get fucked.
>>
>>13906343
topkek... ded ass $200 sounds the most reasonable... few posts above someone posted the part for less then $200
>>
>>13906295

>Same thing happened to me
>happened to me

So you're saying that someone reversed their car into yours, or what? You were just passively sitting there, when this terrible thing happened to you? No involvement or fault of your own?

Nope, you fucking happened to her, cunt. Learn to drive next time before you happen to a tree or a family.
>>
>damage someone's property
>they should take pity on you because reasons
>>
>>13906392
>shit happens
>>
>>13906226
The other person chose not to file any reports, if htey have no inkling of OP's identity, they can't do shit.
I backed into someone last year by accident and they claimed that an existing crack in their bumper was caused by me, even though it was in an entirely different place from where I hit. We didn't exchange any info, only phone numbers, and no police involved. They never called me back, and I never called them back.
>>
>>13906392
I had two people run into my car on seperate occasiona. First time caused a small dent in my bumper and some scratches, but we both shrugged it off since we were late to work, and small cosmetic damages like that don't bother me. Second time was when someone backed into me, literally no damage at all, we went our separate ways.
>>
>>13905780
>we didnt do a police report or insurance claim bc it is minor accient

What? Who the fuck does this? If you're not at fault you should get the other person's insurance. Doesn't matter if your car only got $100 worth of scuff marks.

Just claim it under your collision. Your insurance company waives your deductible and your rates don't go up because it's not your fault. And they deal with going after the other company (although if it's $100 they probably just eat the cost).

Why the fuck did the Lexus driver not take your insurance? He sounds like a retard. If OP doesn't pay him, 10:1 he doesn't do shit.
>>
>>13906506
He's a broke college student, likely only has liability.
>>
>>13906506
>Just claim it under your collision. Your insurance company waives your deductible and your rates don't go up because it's not your fault.
>In an ideal world
Sadly that's not how it works in real life.
>>
>>13906513
His car isn't the one that's damaged. I mean why didn't the person he hit take his insurance info?
>>
>>13906513
Preach
>>
>>13906210
>Edgy

Don't cut yourself on all that edge there, Billy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.